All Comments on 'Lucian Ch. 01'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well he sure ain't 18.

Bad girl.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 8 years ago

Ohh, I am already liking it so much, this story has potential. I just love stories with feminization and feminization schools, specially when the feminization isn't so forced and unconsensual and more accepted and pleasurable by the sissy. Stories like this make me so jealous of the sissies being feminized.

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 8 years ago
Well written

Bravo! I am not often teased into reading a story like this. So far, though, I am hooked.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 8 years ago
Hitting the right notes

Not only am I loving this story, but the icing on the cake was your photo and biography. Now I find myself in a foggy daydream about you and the corset shop!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 8 years ago
Excellently written, but...

...i shan't be going on with it; there's a low-level creepiness about the whole story i can't deal with.

note that i am NOT saying this is a bad story; it isn't, in an objective sense.

It's just that it's very close to a type of horror story i can't handle.

(Not that there's any specific resemblance, but Charles Beaumont's Southern Gothic story, "Miss Gentilebelle" - adapted in the sixties as "Miss Belle" for the Hammer Films anthology weird story series "Journey to the Unknown" as "Miss Belle" - kept coming to mind.)

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
A straight 5

... for the story so far; I also wish we could give stars for profiles. That picture is extraordinary!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I actually loved the set up, and follow through so far. I even understand the characters involved so far, not that I think it is right, but nicely done, and understandable. I get a distinct impression that I wont like where this is going, but I am definitely going to read it to find out.

I love enforced crossdressing, but only with a loving partner, as in wife or girlfriend, or even mother. Sometimes, it is the nature of the individual to go all the way, but that is their decision. In this story, the kid was never counseled, or even talked to, so of course I fear the worst. The idea that his father doesn't know where he is at is disturbing, and believable from their stand in society. What are those pills he is taking, and why hasn't he asked the nurse or Parker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not a spoiler

I've not read ahead, this is just a preliminary guess, as I continue reading... is this school a zoolander factory?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for re-posting

Thanks for re-posting this over on Fictionmania. As I said in my comment over there, it really is a better platform for TG stories than the TS/CD section here. Probably get a lot more readers over there too.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
love the story so far

I have read this a couple of times before and enjoyed it.

What bothered me about this part is that supposedly this school was for effeminate boys, who had been abused by the norm schools, including their teachers, and here is a coach that embarrasses him in an open field with other kids running around. Am I missing something here? How about telling the coach to strip naked and do some running in front of a lot of people?

This story is very well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Some kind of explanation would be useful ! So far it’s just silly.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

My second read, but it is a slow start. The reason for it I understand, and it was necessary. Obviously reading it again should show something.

murcer6969murcer6969about 4 years ago
yes

I am loving this story so far!

Icerazar713Icerazar713almost 2 years ago

The whole premise of this story is vastly disturbing. There is little to no context or background that makes any sense. Overall a very disturbing story. I stopped reading after the first page I was so disgusted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucian Series Info