All Comments on 'Lucian Ch. 07'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't Expect That

Wow. Never expected that. His father? Really? After finishing this I laughed so hard. About time a writer showed what could happen when someone is forced into oral. Giving you a big 5 stars just for the scene. Too bad Lucian didn't get to call him "Dad" before he bit down. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Forced Oral

Always wondered why more dicks don't get bit off....and stories don't go this direction...I also considered cutting it off...slicing it up...fry it in a pan...and feed it too the source before he bleeds to death....wooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I so want to know what happens next please tell

Sooooo what happens when the world goes black? Was it set up as a way for him to get back at the father?

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 8 years ago
well written

but it creeps me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cliffhangers

Bad author stop ending on fucking cliff hangers I want to know what happens... Like now....

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 8 years ago
Interesting Twist

Definitely an interesting twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like this series

i need to know what happens now

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraalmost 8 years ago
Bravo!

Totally disagree with the Anonymous ‘Cliffhangers’ comment.

Finishing a chapter on a cliff-hanger is not the sign of a bad author, it is most definitely the mark of an accomplished author looking to entertain and tease her readers.

Closing a chapter on a cliff-hanger leaves the reader wanting more, and I for one can’t wait to find out what happens next.

This story is so good that I just can’t get it out of my head; I need to know how this story evolves and if Lucian is able to come to terms with the latest trauma to affect his young life.

This plot-line and the central characters are so good that it adds a sense of realism to the story.

There is a palpable unease and tension that underpins this story that keeps the reader enthralled and on edge.

This is echoed in the comments made by other readers who also appear to be emotionally invested in this story, which is surely an indication of the quality of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Towards argent

Ahh sorry about the confusion I meant the cliff hanger comment jokingly this author is definitely not a bad author one bit the story's are well writen and I truly enjoy the series it is just killing me through that he ended the chapter on a cliffhanger cause I really want to know what happens next :p

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 8 years ago
chomp!

I saw the possibility of the father being there, but not the bite!!! How perfectly fitting! Love the way this story is evolving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have wanted for a couple of chapters to see people start paying for what has been done. Next up should be the headmistress and the nurse. I love the end of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

It's insinuated but not really clear to me, did Lucy actually bite off his dad cock?

If so i'm utterly happy, otherwise I'm rather dissappointed :P

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 8?

I suspect there may be one -- why else would Lucy feel the sting of an anesthetic that made the world go black . . . again!

On the other hand, is a Chapter 8 really needed? You could easily argue that Lucian has won his final victory over the bullies. Time will tell, I guess. That could be the real cliffhanger, one which I wouldn't put past angiquesophie.

In either case, this story is way above and beyond the usual Literotica fare. Thank you, angiquesophie, and don't stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE NEEDED

PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY TILL LUCIAN IS A VERY HAPPY PERSON...

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
Good

Yes Yes Yes Yes. Rip the damn thing off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucian Ch. 06 Previous Part
Lucian Series Info