All Comments on 'A Bisexual Muslim Orgy'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a fan of your writing, but the premises are good.

I used to see these stories when I first came on here and would get fairly excited about the premise, then I read them and so far none of your stories really satisfy... Sorry and I'm sure I'm in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist crap!

Your racial and religious background, if true, is irrelevant to the story.

You just have an itchy pussy you like to have scratched. Apparently by random strangers you know little about, or do you check out their racial/religious background first?

And one more thing. Your story is not in the least erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Would love to suck and fuck all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Back on track and bang on point

Now this is what I've been missing from you for a while. I would join this group from all sides. Keep on with the writing in this direction,keeps me wet and clit ready.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Bi-sexual Orgy

As a faithful heterosexual male (now a widower), I find it difficult to understand how married couples could indulge in such an orgy???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...