All Comments on 'Humiliation for Father'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ClausimottoClausimottoabout 20 years ago
Breath Taking

Reading this story took my breath away. Your writing style made it as though I was one of the people in the room watching this event take place. Very sensual and erotic. I could sense her humiliation as the event unfolded. WELL DONE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

Very real and poignant. Excellent writing, like a painting.

MastersallMastersallalmost 20 years ago
great idea

enjoyed reading it alot... liked the ideas

was a bit disappointed in the ending..

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Nice tight lil story...

I thought the ending was excellent. One of the most difficult things to do is to end a story perfectly. I found it extraordinary and very close indeed to perfect. I only just read this story and what a little gem it is. I can't believe it isn't over 4.5 (ie. Red 'H')

I'm guessing that Sabine is French or at least a French speaker, and find the (extremely) minor grammatical errors charming, as I can hear her sitting in front of a fireplace, sipping cognac and telling me this story.

I found it arousing, and a real "chuckle and shake my head" kind of story. As most of Sabine's are. Do yourself a favour and immerse yourself in Sabine's versions of humiliation if you are into this stuff. She's one of the most consistently excellent writers here.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best story i've come across on this website - i have read it over and over again many times and it always does it for me.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
no fucking

revenge? you have to be kidding me. no dad would go back to that job unless he was going there to shoot some people.

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565almost 7 years ago
Super hot

So hot and so humiliating. What a great daughter to offer herself to save her dad and family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge for sure

Sabine's father would have probably shot himself after all of the smirks from his co-workers and from other people. If it was me I would have eventually gotten my revenge on each and every one of them. Don't get me wrong. I loved the humiliation and degradation that was given. It was hot. Retribution would have been a long drawn out affair and would have included any other girlfriends, wives, other relatives of the sales folks. Special care would have been give to his boss and he would not be able to mess with anyone else after I got through with his body (oh he would live still).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of person writes this stuff? No redeeming qualities.

Hubbub69Hubbub6910 months ago

Too disturbing for me.

Love so many of your other stories though.

artty67artty678 months ago

Very enjoyable, personally I think a large butt plug would be good for her. Every girl needs to learn how to take it up the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous