All Comments on 'Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 04'

by bobalous

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter in my favorite story.

I enjoyed it immensely and hope to see more, and the developments with the families was interesting and believable. I hope this new Ashton guy gets fisted by Missy!

Will wait eagerly for more! Thanks again. :D

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 8 years ago
Just gets more interesting all the time.

Can't wait for chapter five. Your story is so well written that it has gone beyond fiction and could be fact. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A game story

Wow! well worth the wait.

You have a great talent for story writing.

Please please don't keep us waiting for #5 too long.

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 8 years ago
^^

A wonderful chapter ^^

Though the is going to bring lots of road bumps in the future. Oo.

kat01843kat01843almost 8 years ago
Thanks!

Well worth the wait. Please don't make us wait so long again. I also hope you are feeling better. Welcome back!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
An absolute winner!

This story just grows and gets even better...more things...interesting...imaginative!!!!! I cannot say enough impressive things about it. Like the others...I hope we don't have to wait long, but I am willing to wait for another chapter as good as this one!

wanagethighwanagethighalmost 8 years ago
dam it

love and hate love this story its so dam good and am already hating that thers not another chapter to read but thats life wonderful story and am wating the next installment

cjt62cjt62almost 8 years ago
Great

Thanks for the chapter. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

I have liked both this and the superpower series equally.

You are an amazing writer.

Now to the story set in the Amazon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why I love this story.

Your writing has a truly great quality to it. With the way you have so much detail without going overboard you can truly believe in it. You can keep the story interesting and keep the plot moving forward while still having the sex scenes. To put it simply you have a gift to keep your readers interested and wanting more. So keep up the great work and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful work

greatly enjoyed it...my fav is stuck in the moment, when is it coming out??????

retread2retread2almost 8 years ago
Great chapter

Please keep the tale going.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
Very exciting story

I am enjoying this tremendously!

I do hope at some point there will be some sort of explanation about jordans's pheremonic power over women and beasts. Speaking of beasts, I still get grossed out reading the sex between Jordan and the Bigfoot but I skim as best I can.

Thanks for a great update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

While this was a really good read, I am still waiting for the 3rd chapter of Suck in A Moment. Please, try to be faster on that one.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

for this great update! I love this story.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
Can't find the words

To express adequately how impressed I am with this story. Unless I absolutely have to do something else, I am reading, mostly on this site. I am blown away, hooked before finishing page one of chapter one. Now I can feel the early early signs of withdrawal symptoms, waiting for the next fix of this incredible story. Can I say it any more clearly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great read!

I wanted to write and tell you how much I enjoyed the detail and storyline. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this series!

Really looking forward to the next installment! Will Dr Stein be involved? Will Jordan discover the hoard of gold? What about Jane's baby? Can' t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So happy about the chapter 4

Well worth the wait for chapter 4! Keep up the amazing story telling!

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1almost 8 years ago
Put Ashton in a Cage

Your story is as interesting as the thought of bigfoot itself. Great read and now must wait for Ashton to get "_ _ _ _ _ _". Will the Doctor join Jordan and the girls? Will their parents assist? Will he hit the gold vein to pay off taxes? Can they beat the system? If the baby died at birth - many unfortunate problems would vanish. There are so many possibilities - GREAT READ. Waiting for next.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

This is probably the 3rd or 4th "non-human" styled story that I have really enjoyed. There are several instances throughout the series where you mix up the names of who Jordan is talking to, and minor grammatical moments. I think if you took just that extra moment and re-read your work after it has passed muster through the Editor(s), you'll be able to pick those moments up. You'll need to read it as though you're reading it for the first time, which can be challenging, but it will give you a better product in the end! Otherwise this series is spectacular. Great emotion, the romance is believable, though falling in love after 24hrs or even a week for the humans I don't know. For Jane I can completely believe it because he saved her from her injuries and took care of her.

Great job and thank you for this wonderful piece of entertainment! I couldn't put it down since I started reading it yesterday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read

Just finished reading all four chapters in one go and can't wait for the next one. Well done.

kgfarokgfaroalmost 8 years ago
You ROCK

It's really gone beyond the erotica for me I think this is the best series on this site

In a long time PLEASE KEEP IT COMING!!*

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchalmost 8 years ago
Very Good!

Please keep them coming, My favorite story on the net !

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1almost 8 years ago
Patiently Waiting for Chapter 5

I am and have sat on the edge of my seat for over a month patiently waiting for chapter 5. You have a gift for writing and appealing to the imagination while vibrating our emotions. This is a fantastic series and hope for more. I want to see Ashton receive his rectal lobotomy and the kids re-discover the gold and re-pay their savings after they paid off the property tax lien. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and am looking for more. SIX stars - ******! Please publish more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
giving up?

have you given up this topic ,wish you would at least let us know,,

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
I chatted with the author

He hasn't given up on any of his stories. They take time for him. He is currently working on chapter 3 of his series about freezing time.

kwkslvrkwkslvrover 7 years ago
Amazing story

Waiting with bated breath for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
But wait......?

The suspense is great,the twists and turns thought provoking and the authorial imagination fabulous. Hope the author's imagination can come up with a few more pages of intrigue and villainy to slake if not sate the audience's thirst because the scenarios have been too close to reality for comfort, which is the secret of their entertainment I suspect.

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Another writer fades away.

If you have been around this site for years like I have, you begin to see a pattern. Writers start out strong with regular updates then the updates start to taper off. They get further and further apart until one day they just stop. It is something many of us have come to expect. Very few writers have it in them to continue for any real length of time. Not sure if it is to much work, they get bored with it or they are not getting worshiped like they thought they would. In a few cases I know a few of died so they are excused of course but most just wonder off.

To those who do write good stories and complete them, thank you for all your hard work. To those who get bored or find it is to much hard work, may I suggest you try knitting? No one cares if you finish that or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please give me a "fix" lol

I so hope in your next chapter Mr. Ashton gets smacked off his high horse. I love this story and hope to see an update soon BUT I do understand family and job come first.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 7 years ago
Chapter 5 Date of Release?

Could you please grant your readers a possible target date of release of chapter 5 for Monsters in the Mountains? Much appreciated. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The writers write when they have time. Instead of complaining why not write your own

Halloween,thanksgiving, and Christmas are coming. The part were a bigfoot bites his dick off or they get thrown in jail or attack by zombies, the writer will write more later in the future when real life is not demanding. In the mean time, everyone else should write a story of their own. Maybe a story were they are cursed to send a minotaur to rape someone every year, so they write literotica stories and whoever writes negative comments on their comment section is the one who gets a visit from the minotaur. Or a story wookies vs werewolfs vs bigfoots. The one I am writing is about as vampire that is stuck in the form of a dog and it tricks would be vampire hunters into killing random inncent people in the mistaken belief that the dog has lead them to dens of vampires. I challenge myself to try and get my story finished before really great writers like bobalous can get his next chapter done.

bobalousbobalousover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Thank you all for your understanding about slow writing. Here's what's been happening in my life: back in April i accepted a job outside of the country and with a short start date. My contract was ending and I was going to be moving overseas.

Three days before I was supposed to be on the plane, I got a call that the job was cancelled and I was going to be out of work.

I was unemployed for much of May, June and July. You'd think I would have gotten a lot of writing done during that time, but my wife and kids had other ideas. I found new work in August, but I have a long-ass commute and am still trying to find time to write for more than 30 minutes at a time.

I'm setting a goal to have the next chapter submitted by Halloween. I have 22 pages (MS word pages) written. I hope to have it out before then, but I'm also still in training for my new job, commuting 2 hours each day and trying to sell my house and buy a new one closer to my job. Please forgive me if I miss my target.

Bob

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Glad to hear from you Bob

Sorry your life got complicated making writing this story more difficult.

I stopped writing when I quit smoking. Without a cigarette, I just can't get those creative juices flowing. So...now's not the time to quit smoking if you're a smoker. Finish the story first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congrats on the new job, no worries on delays.

We love your stuff, and we get to enjoy it for nothing other than good feedback to you. So get to it only as time permits, and prioritize the important stuff.

Regarding your long commute... this suggestion may or may not help. But have you thought of taking a digital recorder in the car with you? If you did, you might be able to capture some unedited content that way, and then either type it up yourself later, or hire an assistant through here to do the transcription, and get you something you can edit later on. Editing is usually faster than writing, so... that might enable you to make more progress in less calendar time, without impacting much family time.

Just an idea. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

It is 10:27pm in Auckland, New Zealand. I don't know what time I started reading this story (as I only discovered it today), but I have just finished.

I LOVE this story. Normally stories where one human male has multiple lovers annoys me and I can't read it, but I LOVE this story. I LOVE the characters, especially the non-Human ones...and I mean ALL the non-Human ones (there has to be more to the Brutus story :))

I can't say everything I want to because I am tired and hungry now, but Thank You So Much! I am so glad I discovered this story on my Days Off so I could read all the available chapters.

Just one more time cause the third time's the charm right? I LOVE this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 7 years ago
Bob - Thanks!

Bob, Thanks for the update. Now I know I can go to the restroom and take a shower. My wife has been on my (posterior) to take a shower these past three months. Women are not too understanding. I seriously tried to explain to her that this is one of the best "drawn out" factual epochs of literature that I have read and I wanted to stay close to the computer - just incase there was a chapter 5. Now that I know "about Halloween" thanks, I can live with that. This story is so real with factual information that I now have a map of Colorado along with a Welcome Package from Gunnison. The series of Monster stories is fantastic. Waiting patiently - Joe.

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
amazing tale

Keep the installments coming please. This tale is amazing and riviting, thoughly enjoyed this read.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Read through

Well, completed another read through of this fine series. I hope that next chapter comes soon. I'm sure it won't be this coming week and with the holidays fast approaching, probably not this year, but I hope soon. It is simply too good to die out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please add more

It has been a long time. please finish this story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part five

More, please? You cant just leave us on a cliff hanger this tedious!

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
You still alive?

To be fair I don't think you said which Halloween.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nothing

Nothing new after 6months

On wny of their stories

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 7 years ago
Dying of thirst !

Bob, Could you please give us an update as to when the next exciting chapter might hit the street? Hope all is well with your employment and family. Actually doing some internet research on BFRO and the various reports of sightings in the different states. Going outside at night and listening. Your chapters are full of factual information and you have the ability of making it soooooo interesting. Please kepp up the great work and eagerly waiting.................thanx!

KebbBoneKebbBoneover 7 years ago
More

I need part 5 pleeeese!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter. Great story please continue with it.

Yobo36Yobo36over 7 years ago
Super Tale!

I truly LOVE this Tale, as implausible as it seems. Can't wait for the next Chapter....well I guess I'll have to since you are the MAN. Please hurry this is such an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next

What happens next your readers really want to know

Ginlee1972Ginlee1972over 7 years ago
Hello??? Bob are you out there???

"Knock, knock, knock. Bob?" "Knock, knock, knock. Bob?" "Knock, knock, knock. Bob?" As you can tell I'm having issues just like Dr. Sheldon Cooper would over this story. Please please please!!!!! I need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Any indication on whether or when you're going to finish this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can you please let us all know....

If you plan to finish this story? If you are over writing it a quick note to let us all know to 'give up the proverbial ghost' would be greatly appreciated :) I'm really hoping you continue it... But I gotta admit at this point I'm about out of hope :(

Ardent_Reader2017Ardent_Reader2017over 7 years ago
Will there be more?

I have enjoyed this series and have been hoping for more. I hope you are in good health and will have another chapter ready for us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Furries... furries everywhere

joke aside, keep up the good work, this is one of the best series i've read so far on the site, so i beg you give us more of this awesome tale.

AlbericEtzelAlbericEtzelabout 7 years ago
Are you give up for this?

You started this Harem, you should finish it.

BigDog167BigDog167about 7 years ago
I think we lost him.

I have seen it a lot thru the years with people that post these extra long chapters, they seem to burn out quickly. Not sure why a few keep trying it but very few can pull it off. While we all like long chapters, we like the story to continue even more and a third to half the length of this one is fine for the vast majority of us.

Anymore when I see someone doing long chapters I am almost sure they will stop before finishing the story.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 7 years ago
Okay Bob you lost your momentum

That's okay, you can get it back. You probably are the kind of writer that needs a good chunk of time to write. Several hours to get back into the flow and your creative juices will start to flow again. Open the window, cup of coffee, pack of Marlboro Lights, cup of water and just start writing.

You didn't quite smoking did you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop now!

Your story has me hooked. Please continue your intriguing tale. I especially want to read the part where the wicked head of the foundation gets his just desserts. Carter Ashton deserves everything he gets. Maybe some of those monsters can get hold of him. It would tickle me to read that they stomp the hell out of him and his political, ass kissing buddies... Maybe they could attack their camp at night.

Let's see, use your gold to pay off the lien on the property, rescue Dr. Stein's reputation, and continue to screw both girls and as many female mountain monsters as you can... Don't forget to ball the Asian pilot. She needs peter, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read

You are weaving a very intriguing Tale .please continue

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 7 years ago

Very interesting story-line. I'm looking forward to more.

SiriusMorningstarSiriusMorningstarabout 7 years ago
Status report

Hi! I have been checking in pretty much every week since September for the new chapter. So I was just hoping for an update as to the progress on chapter 5. I know you've probably been asked plenty of times already, but I'd appreciate a response and I'm sure others would be glad for it too. Anyway, really enjoying the story. Been reading it pretty much since it was originally released. Keep up the good work.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Contacted Bob

Just wanted to let those that come around here to view the comments for updates, and those that might feel he has spread his wings and flown off that Bob is still around and working on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RIPPING YARN!

A really entertaining story with the law chapter being as long as Leviticu.

Suffered literary whiplash when ch.4 ended at the crisis if the story and turned the page to find NO CHAPTER 5! Oh well, the common reader's plight is not an easy one.

Very clever work - sort of a cross between LASSIE and DALLAS.

If you are still out there, see if you can rustle up a ch.5.

SEADOG77SEADOG77about 7 years ago
Love story

This can't be the end ... Where's the gold hidden? Is Jane's baby a boy or a girl? Does Jordan impregnate the other bigfoots? Does the young male Bigfoot join their family. Does Jordan finish his house? Do they fight and win against the BFRO? More, there should be more.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome, much more please,

agreed with seadog, too many questions, need more answers asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh I hope this continues!

Awesome story. Great cliff hanger. And now I wait.

Tyson001Tyson001almost 7 years ago
awesome

More interesting story nice and waiting for more

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 7 years ago
Bob

Got an email from Bob today. He is still limited on time with a new job. He says he has worked in his spare time on a few stories both new and old. He mentioned that with his new limited time, that he is trying to gather a good amount of stories to post on a weekly basis, then he'll start submitting them. He doesn't know when that will start up however. So he's still around, still responds and still working on these stories. Hopefully he'll get Chapter 5 up.

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
It has been a year

since the last update. In most cases these means you can stick a fork in him. He is done. He comes off my list of writers to follow.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Patience

I know it's hard, but taking care of one's family is first. And I remember my own long commutes, 90 minutes each way. By six months, I was nearly incoherent and had to quit. Some can do that - my sister managed it for years. He's keeping tabs, and if he says he's writing, he'll post when he can.

But just to be clear, Bob, I'm waiting, too. :) Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
need more

i cant wait to read more of this, i love it top marks for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story seriously needs to continue.

This story seriously needs to continue. Great story line. Good character interactions, and a interesting plot line. Look at the ratings! If the author has abandoned this we need to find someone like FTDS to work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sad and a bit worrisome

Sad thing a fine story like this is ended .Also kinda scary ,just hope BOB is ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please make more!!!!

NOW!!

Robertbignell67Robertbignell67almost 7 years ago
MORE!!!

I'd like more of this story. Thank you.

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 7 years ago
Hope all is well

Bob

Hoping all is well, but as a new chapter has not yet been published I assume that life is still dumping on you. So sorry. May sound a tad weird on a erotic story site, but I will be adding you and your family to my prayer list. Hope it helps!

I also look forward to when you can finish next installment. An update on status would be appreciated - either here or in your bio. Several readers have stated they believe the series has died.

Thanks for letting us into your little literary world as it has been a joy to read, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope u come back

Hope all is well and u can update this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What! No Ending!

Come on, put an ending to the story...

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentover 6 years ago
Excellent story

I am riveted to this storyline and hope you get the chance to finish it. Great characters and a compelling story well told.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Just a thought

What if they stop sending reports,take of the bracelets leaving the bfro blind and as a final report Megan tells then that it is the final report and why. Plus they need to talk to Jim and get him to help with those who do support him to get rid of that snotty nosed spoilt brat that is now in charge. If they try to send some one to take over from Jordan good luck with that as Missy would kill them!

hikecrazehikecrazeover 6 years ago
interesting story......can you finish?

Read all 4 chapters and was rivited. But you havent posted in months, hope everything's alright. My only hangup in the whole story was the flat noses you discribed..... It through me.... Were you saying their faces are more ape like or like an off shoot of cromags and Neanderthals with more hair most our human like ancestors had protruding noses i was picturing something like a furry cromag and not ape for all the dna we had in common as apes share less dna with us .

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 6 years ago
Halloween is only 30 days away....

My first grandson is due on October 31st and it would make setting in the waiting room a lot easier if I had Chapter 5 to distract me. Hope all is well and you can post soon, you have many, many fans and we are all looking forward to the next installment.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 6 years ago
Was Halloween another untruth?

I finished reading chapters 1-4 prior to Halloween 2016 and Bob's comment was then, "...by Halloween." Well it came and went in 2016 and now its came and went in 2017. Now I am wondering if Bob will be the one to complete chapters 5 & 6 or will someone else have to do it for him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Status?

Hope you are enjoying your new environment and family time. Have been checking back at random periods for your updates, am pleased that your move has allowed you more time with your family. Hopefully after the Holidays you can find the time to submit the next chapter before someone try’s to finish it for you.

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous 2018!

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fantastic story

Read all 4 chapters in 2 evenings. The story held my attention the whole way through. I was sorry to see it unfinished for so long but definitely understand the time constraints that life puts on extracurricular activities. For sure I will be saving you as a favorite author and check back occasionally in hopes of seeing new postings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks and hope your doing well

Just finished rereading your story which I do every once in a while. enjoy it now as much if not more than the first time I read it. Thanks for leaving it here for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written and erotic too, loved it...

I sincerely hope you can continue this fantastic story; I grew very involved with all your characters and now that I've finished chapter 4, I am missing them. Please find the time to bring them back if you would. You write very professionally and self edit quite well, I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent reading your surprisingly wonderful tale, you have another fan. Best of luck in the future, and you are an amazing author with a couple saddle bags full of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue!

Excellent series! You write well, the storyline is new and refreshing, and this story needs to play out more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Patiently waiting

Excited for the next installment. I found myself staying up hours late just to finish reading the story. Thank you for the evening enrichment!

timothynoullettimothynoulletalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Story

I really enjoyed this story and I had a hard time stopping please continue with this story

Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Colorado Native

This series is amazing. I totally want to see what happens next. Thank you for this story and I hope you can continue someday soon. If you ever want possible directions for the story and characters let me know. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still haven't given up on your story

Hey Bob,

I must admit this, your stories got me hooked onto sci-fi and I keep on checking for any update whatsoever. I understand that it's hard to get free time with the new job and everything, but atleast post another update on your about section in your profile regarding the progress of the next part (not the storyline but the work). I hope you read this someday and update the relevant portion.

Will not give up on you though.

Thanks

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
great story

great story I wish you would write more I am hooked. I have read other stories about bigfoot and it's just sex. this has more a real feel about it.

RegnzRegnzover 5 years ago
Patiently waiting

I’ve reread this series several times as it’s so good and I’m really trying to wait patiently for the next instalment, but I completely understand how real life gets in the way

This is one of my favourite series on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an awesome story!

I found myself to keep reading all the way to the end. Sexual part of it was great, but the story was so much more. Filled with love, life, relationships and family. Please continue it when you can. I look forward to seeing it through. What a great writer you are. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts and prayers

Just read your story, very imaginative, descriptive. I can see the characters and landscape in my mind, through your words.Sorry you did not get to finish it. My thoughts and prayers are that you are well. You never know what the future might bring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Total binge-worthy read!!

I just got done reading your 'Monsters' story and was absolutely amazed at how beautifully it was written.

I understand that real life takes precedence, but wanted to let you know you have a new fan of your writing. A big fan at that. I just wanted to encourage you and say that if you ever need assistance in proof reading once you start writing again - I'd be honored to help. It's really amazing to see a work of fiction like this on this site. In all honesty, I know it was written as erotic fiction, but you could easily change that up and release this as a novel and it would be an amazing mainstream piece!

Can't wait for more of this story... All the best!

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsabout 5 years ago
Wow

I've spent the past couple days bingeing this. I seriously cannot wait for more!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous