All Comments on 'Poolside Slutwife'

by R Taylor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years ago
I love your wife!

Every man should be so lucky. I have had similar situations. I posted stories about Mitzi and Denise. I hope you get time to read them and comment. I'm going to read more about your wife now...and finish jerking off.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Truth

No 38 year old whore could.look 28 after spending all those years fucking every man, boy, and dog she has ever met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love vacation stories

There is just something hot as hell about a wife who gets fucked on vacation. Mine has done the sex in the cabana thing in the Caymans.

What the hell is up with that douchnozzle 26thnc? That guy has got to be the biggest dick on this site. He must spend every waking hour on this site reading stories he claims to hate, then making a complete ass out of himself.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous, as long as I can annoy jerkwads like you, my work is done and happily.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice fantasy about wife having sex on vacation. Of course it isn't realistic because if she has it on vacation she'll have it at home, but it is a fun fantasy story, not to be taken seriously. Comment about the 26th NC versus anon argument: it isn't fucking that ages a woman, it's the alcohol. A 38 year old who eats right, exercises, and is a light drinker can stay gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please have a reasonable realistic story. Story begins with wife telling the husband on three different occasions that she is uncomfortable with men feeling her up on the Dance Floor and she doesn't want to Dance Etc. His response is to tell her to go to the restroom and remove her underwear but that if she gets uncomfortable they will leave. She is already uncomfortable so the story is just a woman getting banged by 15 guys. Dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous