All Comments on 'Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 04'

by NakdSalr

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
dont waste your time

The first story on this site that starts out slow and gets slower... What a waste of time.... I might take up singing, because you sure cant write.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep it up!

Disregard the first comment. Written by a fool. You write well. I have enjoyed your stories. Keep it up.

on_a_hill_in_ncon_a_hill_in_ncalmost 20 years ago
Keep On Writing!

The person that said your writing was not good is obviously

is; either jealous, or not able to know good writings when he/she sees it. I developed a load big enough to shampoo a

Grizzly Bear reading it.Thank You,on_a_hill_in_nc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
the best ofthe best

one of the best i have ever read. Written with great emotion and descrption. Hope we ma look forward to many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

One of the best storys i've read, keep them cumming,,more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Work

Excellent. Need more chapters. Characters are well formed and not unbelievable more of the same would be nice. Nice to see you didn't automatically kill off the father.

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
YOU GOT SOMETHING HERE

As you can see you have a following it would be rude to ignore the public as for the person trying to sing notice I said trying, you can't please everyone so continue with your stories. As that person is not forced to read the next chapters but as you can see many other want more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Have her dress sexy

Have her dress up in a pleated mini skirt, high heels, black seamed nylons and a satin blouse. Maybe even a cheerleader outfit with heels and hose and garter belt and fuck her and cum all over her face and outfits.

These are hot storys. Keep them up,

Love,

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good work

Agree with prior comments from Lisa. I enjoy your stories -particularly the descriptions of the sexy clothing. Loved the previous story describing the baby doll PJs. Dress her as Lisa describes and have him fuck her and soak her with spunk - leave her clothes on. i think your stories are well paced, a good length and its great that all particpants are willing and enthusiastic. Dont like the 'forced' stuff. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Hot. Nuclear. The final climax on the sink was too much. Your writing style is superb. Your grammer and use of descirption is near perfect. I would love to see more work along this plot-line, but from now on, I will check out all your works. Thanks for the memories.

Heels LoverHeels Loveralmost 20 years ago
Dressed for Seduction

I love that Jill dressed in a conservative, 'proper' blouse and business suit with her red garter belt, stockings and heels to finally seduce her son. Sadly, so few women today, especially younger women, realize the seductive, erotic power of lingerie and high heels. Let's have more chapters where Jill teaches Tim about that power... She can enslave him forever to her wicked feminine ways. How about Tim coming home from the mall having bought Jill black seamed stockings and a pair of black leather pumps with 5" stiletto heels? He can dress her in beautiful lacy lingerie, the stockings and heels, and then watch her conceal herself in a slim, snug skirt and suit jacket. Have them go out to dinner, Jill posing and teasing him until the end of the evening when he tears at her clothing and takes her like the wicked vixen she really is. I really enjoyed your story - - Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i want more!!!

write more man! i wanna know more what happened after the first time they fucked. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good job!

write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You're getting LAZY!!! C+

Come on! "Touchy,feely"?!!! What a coldcock! Get more descriptive and use the proper tone of language! The plotline of this series started off great, with the accidental forbidden contact that slowly leads to carnal fulfillment. You had a nice pace going up until the last two installments (after Tim's return from the airport.) Since then, you have frankly rushed things a bit and gotten more vague and ambiguous. Though it stills doesn't fail to arouse, this series is fast meandering into a generic outline. I suggest (if you are able to) that you redo the last two episodes and really work to build up the tension leading up to the penetration, describe the shower scene, and get more teasy with the kitchen-fucking scene. I suppose all the adulation went to your head, but the best writers know when to listen to critics, and that criticism only leads to better writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Stories

I think you have a great writing technique. From start to end it's an endless great story. They only gripe I have is the time it takes you to post them. The public love the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tongue in the ass

Great story line, but she should have made him eat her ass for a good long time, since her ass is what first brought them together, and they do talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
this should be all about the ass

when this story started out it was all about her ass. her son needs to fuck and lick her asshole like it is the only thing he has ever wanted in his entire life. this is what first got me hooked to this storyline. it's time for some pay off.

spanky7404spanky7404almost 20 years ago
I need more!!!

This is such a great series! I have loved every second of it, and I need more. Lots more. You are my favorite author on here. Please, please, please, please PLEASE give your public more of what it wants and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
son's cock meeting mother's ass

Its always sweet when a son pressing his cock in his mothers ass. It is even hotter in your previous story mom takes a ride when mom sits on her sons lap. Write more ...we love these type of stories,,,accidental touching with moms lush ass cheeks and slow and seductive progress....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

great story line, the sex could be longer.Is there going to be a part 5 hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot hot hot

wow, wat a great story. pls continue the series.while dad in bathroom a quicky.that is really a bonus to the story.like outdoors , on basement.

sanjeevpandiansanjeevpandianalmost 19 years ago
hot erotic stuff

wow,rubbing against mom under dad's nose,with mom's reluctant consent-stuff of dreams.good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

EXCELLENT STORY DON'T STOP KEEP IT GOING. Part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No more?

This is truly a great series. However, since it's been a year and a half since the last submission, I'm guessing the author is not going to finish it. If the writer is even reading these commments anymore, can you at least let us know that? Leaving us all hanging like this just isn't fair.

wetpussylickwetpussylickalmost 14 years ago
you got me wet

I can't believe such skill.

It was so exciting to picture them in the kitchen. One of my fantasies is for my husband to take me in the kitchen hard from behind, and do me until I cry for him to stop... but he is so old school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

This must be one of the most erotic stories i have ever read. Definately a wanking story

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
fun read!

love and sex the way life should be!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome

Simply superb!!

tacobell1tacobell1almost 11 years ago

this series got me steel hard. please do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmmmmmm

fap.......fap......fap...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tgis is good your a good righter

This is amazing i like the story i like everything about it

DonnaelisaCDDonnaelisaCDover 10 years ago
Oh my GOD

This series of stories is so well written and cant wait to read number 5

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 04:" - Jill and Tim Morgan - (Mother and Son)

The discussion about Tim "spraying his seed" deep into his mother Jill's pussy is for naught.....his "seed" would be applicable only if there was something to "seed"! Being that mother Jill had her "tubes tied" goes to the fact that his sperm (nee seed) is wasted and therefore not germain to the incestual copulation of their goings-on!!

That being said they have now had their fuck needs sated and satisfied; their future sessions will ONLY be to fulfill their sexual urges and desires! Mother Jill being now "tube-tied" is good only for Tim to dip his wick.....and, the risk factor is no longer in play. The story is good to the extent that carnal lusty, wanton and whoring fucking is now taking place between a male and a female, though they be mother and son!!.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I love the picture in my mind's eye of Tim fucking his mom at the sink. Very hot!!!

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
WOW III !

It just keeps getting better and hotter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

I have dreamed of fucking my mother,sister,and aunt many times but i have never busted a nut like i just did while reading this .I hope there will be many more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

loved it !

and love the whole tim & jill aspect, loved home improvement. i wanted jill as my mom so bad. read the story and had a naked pic of Patricia Richardson on screen.

so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Son

Tim is certainly doing the best he can for his (and himself, the horny little motherfucker), and Jill seems to be getting just what she wants. and what she wants is More! Looking forward to the next Chapter, where hopefully Tim will ream his mom's ass, and find it a lot of fun. Thanx for the read.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I See Several Off-Shoot Stories To This One

Jill reunites with Uncle Bob...Tim and his sexy, horny aunt...or Tim and a girlfriend...or when Tim goes to college Jill hires a horny teenager to mow the yard. (My brother-in-law thought of that last one). We cheered when Tim and Jill FINALLY consummated their growing sexual relationship. Chapter 5...Tim takes charge and control...please...please...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom gives directions.

I like a vocal mom! You can't fuck her the wrong way when she's giving you direction. I like it when she calls my name in between calling me honey, sweetie, and baby, as she reaches her orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck yeah

Hot Damn that's hot that is what I want to do to/with my mother I mean shit an AWESOME fucking I'm horny as hell reading it and picturing my mother and I and how so damn bad I want to fuck her and how good my dick would feel inside her pussy and how amazing it would be to spray the inside of her pussy with my cum incestuous passion and the pleasure that a bed shared by mother and son locked with bodies entwined in forbidden lust would be and how rewarding the gratification of those incestuous desires would be if only my mother lusted after me so we could satisfy each other or if only she'd at least satisfy my incestuous cravings for her through sex,blowjobs or handjobs I wish that she would perform any number of sexual favors for me and start performing sex acts on me if only she wanted to have an incestuous relationship with me or at least would be willing to indulge in one with me simply to satisfy my carnal cravings towards her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sexy

its like I was in the room with them. I took a girlfriend of mine in exactly that way. its such a sexy way to make love to a woman and if it was your sexy milf mom it would be mindblowing something you would remember for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what great story to jackoff to; does he get her ass?

BentandtwistedBentandtwistedalmost 3 years ago

Very hot series. Well done. Its made start teasing my own well built boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Any cuckold stories. Father daughter stories. Kids parents sex stories.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Uhm, well, yes I've enjoyed this series very cough...cough...much. Yes, It's quite good. Uhm very good actually. OMG!!! There's another chapter!!! (10/19/2021) that is the date; isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can comment is, absolutely rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's see, the son has a bigger cock than his father, check .. because genetic inheritance isn't a thing

I was going to read this story as a comedy piece but .. its just too appealing and I couldn't stop laughing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just so the earlier commenter knows, there's ample research that shows genetic inheritance of penis size actually comes from the mother's side of the blood line, not the father's. Certainly not what you might expect, but it's well-understood now. Doesn't stop her from being a whore that cucks her husband, disrespects him and gets her son to do the same thing, making them both despicable, instead of forbidden romantic heroes and utterly destroys the arc of this story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Nnniiiccceeee!!!! And Nasty!! Jill and Tim really want to get at each other, and I Like It!

For the other 'anonymous' readers/commenters who want to complain about 'cheaters' and making dad a cuckold...YOU COULD HAVE QUIT READING AND MOVED ON AT ANY POINT!! Please...do not waste your time whining about how you do not like the story line, and try to make the rest of us feel bad about your lack of enjoyment...😞😞😞😞😞😭😭😭😭😭Wwwaaahhhhh!!!!!

For my part...**5**Stars!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I wholeheartedly agree with maddogintexas. If you’re whining about this story, move the FUCK on to something else!!!

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Loved it! There were only 3 comments out of the above 51 that were negative. Pretty good batting average, i'd say! The last one: Ugh! Once you knew the husband and wife were still married, why continue on? I'm not sure you can call him cucked until he becomes aware of his wife's betrayal, and then to stay and submit to the new order of things. If i were him, i wouldn't stay, but i don't think that is how this will play out; they're too careful to be discovered. Arc of the story is destroyed?? That's exactly the story the author had in mind! Maybe try something other than incest stories or any story where there is infidelity. And dad is probably sowing his seed in some fertile receptacle, thus explaining his lack of sex drive for his wife!

the stories here that lack the father in the picture are far easier to write and read, so they aren't as rich in texture. Son wants it, mom responds or vice versa. Pretty cookie cutter. A LOT of these stories lose my interest once they star droning on describing the sex. A lot of times i scroll forward to catch the drama again. No scrolling for this one, certainly not! And sometimes i just quit reading, not figuring for there to be any drama forthcoming, like the challenge of dad still being in the picture. You have fleshed this woman out beautifully (and the son, too). She is virulently, violently hot to trot. I mean to say she is smokin' hot! She needs some grease to keep from combusting entirely! And she's not easy in the least. She knows what's gonna happen and keeps her Miss Puss Puss in the wings til her grand entrance cannot be delayed any longer. To call this woman a whore does her a grave disservice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous