All Comments on 'Fantasy Come True'

by Hotwife209

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why ?

I think I'll go out to a mall this weekend and buy an ice cream cone and let total strangers lick all over it , maybe some guy can hock a big old Goober on it! That will make my enjoyment of my ice cream soooo much Hotter ! Ohhh Yeahhhhhh , that's it, spit on my ice cream cone strangers , Fuck , I'm gonna Bust my nut !!!

What in the Fuck is wrong with you people ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hilarious comment, anony

That is priceless. That's exactly the kind of ice cream cone these guys want. Swingerjoe has been eating them for years.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Another story from a parallel dimension...

Another story from a parallel dimension...A dimension diseases free, where you go to a list, pick a name and let him fuck the woman you say you love bareback...About the plot: It's another (between thousands) exactly the same, and almost all never dealing with the aftermath!!! is their love strong enough to survive? Is his ego strong enough to not feel inferior and think his wife is thinking about another man while making love to him? and so on...Using one comment: "Now he isn't the only one that have tasted his ice cream...Now his ice cream may prefer others licks to his!!! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy Come True

Funnily enough this is a site where people are free to post fantasy stories about sex where there are no worries about disease or unwanted pregnancies etc. It's a passable story but too rushed and lacking any character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You have no talent quit writing -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I will say this

If and that is a Big IF the picture is your wife, you ain't a lying!!!! I wish you well and good luck because the men will flock to her regardless of the venue.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

You've contributed a common fantasy and delivered it realistically and believably. Thanks for that.

Your writing style is very raw and needs some fine-tuning. You use unnecessary words like "began to" and "would be." There were a few grammatical errors and assorted rookie mistakes, but I suspect that: a) you don't consider yourself to be a writer, and b) you only contributed this story because you wanted to share this fantasy/experience with what you assumed would be an appreciative audience.

Assuming b) above is true, you must be confused by the reaction you've received, so let me explain. Although you've come to a site called "Literotica", there is a large and vocal bloc of readers who come here daily to read stories that are not erotic in any way. And although we have a category for "Non-Erotic" stories, they come to a section titled "Loving Wives" instead, hoping to read tales about wives who aren't loving, but selfish sluts who cheat on their husbands. It's strange, I know, but true.

Because you're new here, you will probably be confused by all the angry comments and death threats you will receive. You're also probably confused by all the readers who want you to write about condoms and/or STD's in an erotic story. It confused me, too, at first. But it comes with the territory in this category.

I thank you for contributing, but I'm guessing it'll be the last time you do. This simply isn't the place to share erotic fantasies, unless you enjoy the playground insults and death threats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: swinejoe

just once I would like to read a review of yours without you mentioning the angry readers that seem to bother you so much. I'm sure this author is well aware of what loving wives is all about. Nobody posts here without knowing what they're getting into.

No comment on story. Read the third sentence and that is as far as I got. Please spare me the fantasy of wanting to see your wife get fucked. I'm sure you can't satisfy her so you want to see somebody else do it for you. That's the only conclusion I could come up with, why else would a men whore out his wife? Oh yes, you love her and want to see her happy. Sorry I forget that excuse. Of course swinejoe doesn't mind, because that's his lifestyle.

If you're going to get warning about other readers, be advised there are also a few like swinejoe that have an agenda in this category. So take everything he says with a grain of salt. Next thing he'll want you to do, is shut of voting. Can't have the angry voters one bomb you, now can we? No score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

a new baboon........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep a new baboon

at least he's got the proper tags-enough to send me packing in the opposite direction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

goods stoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ah swingerjoan. appologist

Sj you stupid piece of shit. You are worse than the btb fans you continually piss and moan about. Your cream pie slurping brethren are in the minority around here thank god. Proves to me that something is still right in the world. So stfu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So he wants to gamble his wife won't find someone new?

Seems like a foolish notion. We can all love more than one person in our lifetime. And there's always going to be someone bigger, stronger, richer and then there's the bigger dick aspect. I can't see any man wanting to risk his wife in that gamble? To say nothing of the fact that she risks pregnancy and disease. So there's nothing exciting, sexy or any other adjective that you can think of that makes this interesting to read. Just a stupid man pimping out his wife. Dumb.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bigglesbigglesalmost 8 years ago
if you hate it, don't read it

It can't be hard to figure out what kind of story will be found on here, so the only explanation for many of the comments is that the only way they can get off is to howl abuse at people.

I have to tell those people, there are nicer ways of getting aroused.

And in your area of interest, it's probably under twenty bucks.

Mjolnir0Mjolnir0almost 8 years ago
Nice story

Hey thanks for sharing your writing. It's a nice story but the writer in me must point out you have a lot of abrupt sentences followed by more abrupt sentences. Try joining like sentences together and it'll form a more cohesive picture.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: if you hate it, don't read it

Your comment was superficial, simplistic, and illogical. If you don't read a story, ANY regardless of the category, you can't know what's in the story. It is what is done with the category that matters.

<P>

By extension of your own post, the only explanation for your comments is to howl abuse at people who dare to have an opinion that differs from yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
romance novels

You readers that come here every day,read the letters and then show such hate to the writers just blow my mind.Go read romance novels if you hate these so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Both got their fantasy. And they finished together w/ Andre no more than a memory.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Husband's Fantasy !

A good story and not a bad plot.

However there are lots of very similar stories on here about this theme. So perhaps the authors can go down the path of husband or wife's fantasy of watching husband with another woman !

Just a thought !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuck

another willing cuckold pervert and the swine that think this is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

Why do I feel like throwing up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You call this erotic?

My little dick didn't even twitch. I would have had more fun watching wet paint dry.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 8 years ago
Idiots

Why do you stupid fucks read cuckold stories (pretty obvious by title and description) then cry about the subject matter? Makes me want to write stories with the sole intent of pissing off you assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@JessicaAlexaner-idiots

Why? So cunts like you can whine about it. Be our guest, write away, would love to piss you off some more or piss on you some more, which ever comes first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write whatever you want.

But if you put it out for public review and comment, own what you get.

Your characters portray people and life styles that are pathetic and embarrassing. Sharing your spouse makes as much sense as sharing your children, maybe with a couple who can't have children? Why not, the kids will then have two sets of parents, or more. But they will no longer be special to Mom and Dad. Like Wife is no longer special to Husband. You want to reduce your marriage to a form a convenient sex partner variety, that's your choice. Stupid choice, but yours to make. Such marriages usually don't last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Maybe it's not only the ice cream he wants to lick

Maybe a set of sweaty balls are next on his menu.

Hey I got an idea for chapter 2 author. How about a surprise bukkake party for Jessica Alexander and Lily. You could invite biggles, Mjolni0, swingerjoe and Tornado Tys to do the honors. I'd even give you a high five for that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gotta love...

...the breathtaking stupidity of the people who go to an erotic website and read a story in a section that is specifically allocated for stories about extra-marital fun, swinging, and sharing...and then pretend to be shocked and appalled when a story includes exactly that.

Where do you people think you are right now? Did you accidentally stumble upon the wrong website? Or do you intentionally seek these stories so that you can wag your finger and lecture us all on what real marriage is and how morally perfect husbands and wives behave?

I wonder...do you all visit the "Gay Male" category and lecture those readers about the sins of homosexuality? Do you read "Incest" tales and lecture those readers about how sick and perverted they all are for enjoying such stories? Or do you only feel it's necessary to lecture Loving Wives readers who enjoy stories that fit the description of this category?

Every fucking day you idiots leave your moronic comments. Every. Fucking. Day.

cyferxcyferxalmost 8 years ago
Too short.

Too short.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Welcome to the wonderful world of literotica, that magic place that takes charge of readers computers and forces them to read stories they don’t like. Thus the man whose wife screwed him over is forced to read about a fictionalized marriage in which a husband wants to watch his wife do it and probably says that in the first paragraph but literotica won’t let him quit, so he doesn’t read the story but just the comments then gives low scores for the same reason the dog licks his dick—just because he can. (Yes, I know I'm ranting--it makes no more sense than reading a cuckold story when you don't like cuckold stories.)

I assume that you, like me, write for the enjoyment it brings to you, and that you’d really like to get better and maybe one day sell a few stories. Well, don’t give up hope, if I can do it anyone can. Just learn to discern between the true nuggets of golden constructive criticism and the ravings of those poor souls who have been done wrong by a woman and was never able to move on. Pity them, for they live in a special hell of their own making and they can’t escape.

I gave you 4 stars since it’s your first story. The story is entertaining and fairly well written. If I can be so bold as to suggest improvements I say you need it longer so you can develop the characters. Why does hubby want to see wife with another stud? Why would the wife even consider such a thing? I know it’s easy to talk about and hard to do, but try to make your characters somebody readers will say, “Hey I know a guy just like that.”

Anyway, keep writing and keep posting. Some writers turn off public comments, but if we do that, we lose that input which will make us better writers. Good Luck!

chrisb581chrisb581almost 8 years ago
nice story

loved this story if a little short on details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-gotta love

Feeling like preaching? Join the church of the cuckolds, and preach away. Gotta love the idiots who go to the defense of the cuckold writers. Little dick bastards who can't get it up and have others do the job for them. Is that it?

No critic would be complete without carolinadreamers input. He's here helping out that swinger swinejoe. Wait next we'll have frontlineswine joining the circle jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Story sucked and we can say what we want dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Every fucking day, yes every fucking day.

An idiot contributes nothing to this category. Anon, gotta love, had nothing to say about this fetish, must not have liked it either or to ashamed it turned him on. Is that it anon, it turned you on but you couldn't get your shriveled little dingy to come up? Oh, wait why don't you call your neighbors and have them help you out. Your wife would like that, wouldn't she? After all she hasn't been satisfied sexually for years now, not with that little pud you call a dick. Let's hear the truth, why does a story like this excites you so much anon. Come on, you had a lot to say why others are idiots, let's hear your intake. Cat got your tongue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes carolinadreamer

the question of why never seems to be answered in these cuckold tales. Why does a man whore his wife out to another? Why would a wife even accept such an arrangement? These questions never seem to be answered. Why would a wife turn suddenly into a hot wife? Stories like this without depth are a dime a dozen and since the theme is highly controversial, why would any writer subject themselves to ridicule?

Let's face it, public feedback has its merits. It allows an avenue to vent frustrations. Shutting off feedback doesn't prevent communication, that avenue still exists through "send feedback". Sorry won't comment on content, too boring and done to death in this category. "My fantasy is to watch my wife get fucked by another man? Of course it is. Slap myself on the side of the head.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write and submit your story here. It was a good story. More details and better description during the hot bits would have been nice.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much anger

Has any story in recent memory triggered this much anger? Holy crap.

To answer the anon question about why someone would ever do something like this, how about: it's fun. It's exciting. It's harmless. Just because you have so much insecurity, and you're so afraid your wife would leave you for someone who fucks her better, you don't need to share your insecurities here every day.

Why the fuck are you here? If you're only here to read stories about happy monogamy, there's a category called "Romance." If you're here to get your daily fill of revenge and murder to feed your anger, try the "Non-Erotic" section.

You think men who share their wives are disgusting and loathsome...so you come to the section of this site for stories about men who enjoy sharing their wives. How fucking stupid are you? You don't find it erotic, but many, many, men do. I don't find stories about nipple clamps and cock cages erotic, so I avoid the Fetish category. I don't find stories about men taking it up the ass from other men erotic, so I avoid the Gay Male category. So why the fuck do you come here EVERY SINGLE DAY to gripe like a little bitch about stories you know you'll hate?

Get a life. Get a therapist. Go fuck your bitter, angry, self. Go beat your wife or whatever it is you do for fun. Whatever you do, just shut the fuck up already. No one cares what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Killing the whore is too kind. And the last commenter needs the shrink if it thinks that this is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Killing the whore"

Yet another member of ISIS heard from. Thanks for contributing, Mohammed. Now, return to fucking your mule, severing heads, burning children alive, and tossing homos off of buildings.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Decent, but not enough follow through.

The better written the cuckold story is, the more the idiots come out to rant their displeasure. So you can take all of the ridicule as a compliment dear author.

I have to admit that this story was not my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean that I don't recognize the talent in this short story. I think it would have been better with more follow through. Maybe flesh out a conversation or two to make the characters more relatable. Injecting conversations into the story can accomplish two goals:

1. It will let us "see" the interaction between the couple. It can tell us a lot about their relationship without you having to tell us.

2. It will make the story more 3 dimensional. Right now, the characters are just props. Giving them words to say and letting us see their personalities will make us believe that they are actual people.

Many people here enjoy stories about the relationship between the married people involved. The cuckold or swinging aspects of it should serve as a part of the story, not the entire story. The real story is about how it affects the relationship. At least, in my opinion.

Good luck. Don't let the haters deter you. My brother used to say, "What is a player without his haters?"

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 8 years ago
Loving Wives

I find incest to be totally disgusting. I would never dream of reading stuff in that category and disparaging the writers. I think it's a mistake putting the BTB stories in the "Loving Wives" category as it just attracts the angry BTB trolls that weren't man enough to keep their women from going elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@JessicaAlexander

Hey are you the new whore sent to replace the sadly departed bonny/vastie? Wow, that was fast.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with keeping a woman or slurping creampies, this is about driving away the shitty writers. And the dumb whores like you.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Bing-bing-bing-bing!!

THIS! Right here! Finally, an anony was honest enough to admit it!:

"Anyway, this has nothing to do with keeping a woman or slurping creampies, this is about driving away the shitty writers."

BINGO! Thank you, Anony! We've made so much progress in the past three days exposing these angry idiots for who they really are. Now that it's been firmly established that the reason you all leave such hateful and sophomoric comments and one-bomb stories is to "drive away the shitty writers", can I ask a simple question: how's that working out for you?

I've been on this site for at least four years and you and your BTB Brigade have been working tirelessly, every single day, trying to drive the shitty writers out of "your category" since I've been here. Have you made any progress?

At what point do you quit banging your head against the wall and simply slink off to the Non-Erotic or Romance section where you belong? Why do you insist on polluting this category?

Maybe you should just create your own website where people contribute the same story every day about a dopey wife who cheats on her husband and gets humiliated and divorced. You can even create a template and have users fill in the names, and the site will instantly generate a story. You could call it "Angerotica."

You know...this actually sounds like a potentially profitable business model...not sure I should just give it away for free like this. But if it means "driving away you shitty commenters", then hell, I'll even volunteer to create the site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bing, bing, bing,

That's funny. Swingerjoe is having a cow. How's it working out for you guys?

Actually rather well. Thanks for asking. Where else can one have so much fun as in loving wives?

The feedback has become more interesting reading than most of the stories posted here. The info here is really enlightening. Everybody has something informative to say. I just learned that I'm an insecure bastard because I won't allow my wife to get fucked by my neighbors or strangers with a big dick. Now I feel down for not allowing my wife to have "fun". My bad.

Say, how about we give this story a rest. There are some more interesting ones posted today. I'm heading over there to check them out. I just hope nobody is going to get fucked. Catch my meaning? (signed ML)

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
@ ML

So, anonymously calling strangers a "dumb whore" and issuing death threats is "fun." Now I'm beginning to understand what truly motivates the BTB crowd. How sad and pathetic. I'm actually beginning to sympathize with the BTB'ers. If the only outlet you have for expressing your manhood and releasing your pent-up rage is to berate and belittle anonymous people over the Internet, perhaps I shouldn't try to stop you. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ Swingerjoe

there already exists a perfect site for you , its called DarkWanderer , nothing but Cuck stories ! Hell I thought you and FLC ran it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@swingerjoe-ML

I was being sarcastic to an answer by one of the anons to the question .Why would anybody want to share their wives? His answer was "To answer the anon question about why someone would ever do something like this, how about: it's fun, it's exciting, it's harmless. If some of you consider this fun, exciting and harmless, I assure you , I can consider reading comments in loving wives as fun also. Nowhere did I say or threaten anybody with bodily harm or wish the author ill will.

Maybe you're taking this war with the btb crowd a little to seriously swingerjoe. I for one am going to continue enjoying your silly game you play and consider it fun to read how foolish you all sound on a porn site.

Perhaps you should let everybody have their little fun and don't take anything said on a porn site so seriously. After all it's fantasy or is it? It appears to some of you this is actually reality.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
@ ML (again)

My comment wasn't directed toward you (as I've found your comments to be on point more often than not) but to those you mentioned who do believe that it's "fun" to call people stupid whores for the sole offense of disagreeing with them about a fictional erotic story.

I just think this site would be so much more enjoyable if all the angry, bitter, cheated-upon ex-husbands went somewhere else for their daily therapy sessions. This is an erotic stories site. Is it too much to ask that we all share some erotic stories without all the hand-wringing, moralizing, lecturing, name-calling, and death threats? Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 1st stoopid hoe

Of a wife made me eat cream pies for 6 years before i finally put my foot down and said enuff is enuff. When she moved out and took me to the cleaners I dated a lot and my massive bone hard boner was the talk of the secretaries in the pool. I married the hottest one after rocking her world nearly a dozen times on our first date. Now she swears the only pies i get are my own. She brags to me about how she will keep my potent seed in her hot cave until the next time i pleasure her. She is one hot satisfied women and i never would have met her if i had not been truly a man and gotten rid of my 'loving' wife. All you cuckholds are pathetic. I don't even read these puny penis stories. I just vote 0* because i know how to truly satisfy those with lady parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Very erotic and very sexy………. great to see how they both (actually all three) were satisfied! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Made me rock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If it were only that easy......

.........to find a safe clean stud that my wife would fuck. As much as we hate condoms I can't help but think that having a random CL guy cum in my wife is too risky. Our MFMs were with the same close friend.....safe, discreet.....no condoms needed and pulling out wasn't an option for either of us guys.

If we picked up a stranger he'd definitely be wrapped!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Willing Cuckoldry GARBAGE

One Star, don't bother writing again.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Can't Take Any Chances!

So advertise pimping your wife out on Craig's List, under the heading "Willing Murder Victims". And then pay for the hotel room where your stupid, fat, ugly dog-wife is gonna let Charlie fuck her with his prison-diseased knob.

Ain't love grand?? HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!

All you winners out there - you do realize that if your wife is the FIRST to bring up the topic of "watching her get fucked" or if she agrees to it before hitting 55 yrs of age, she has already lost any love or respect for you, and is now looking to cash in the marital assets, rob you blind, and fuck off to become Jamal's whore? You do understand that, don't you???? HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No intelligence..

I’m not sure Beau understands what stories can actually be fiction, and therefore stretch the imagination. It’s unfortunate that some people have such vanilla minds. Some people have the make up the lame part of humanity I guess. All these firey comments but now writings from Beau to show ‘how it’s really done’. I love the expertise on how a woman’s love vanishes though. Someone’s really done some damage there..

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Damn these cuckold stories. They get worse every time you almost read one. A *2 just for the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, gave you a 5 (4.8 = 96%, ☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. It was a quick read and a quick wank for both of us. I set my wife up to be seduced, in a similar manner.

I knew which one of her co-workers she had the hots for. So, I had him ‘accidentally’ show up at the restaurant/bar that we were going to around the same time we arrived. He was alone so, of course we invited him to dine at our table.

That was followed by drinks in the bar, and some dancing. Later, we all drove to our place, and she got her first stray cock which, she orgasmed on all night! Since then, she always has always had lovers.

The idea of a man corrupting his own wife is taboo and hot. And, if the truth be told, wives are always happy about it. Most of them have been wanting to spread their legs for other men and take a load of cum in their pussies.

Once I told my wife how I had set her up; she thanked me. When she told her married girlfriends about it most of them wished their husbands would do the same.

My wife thinks they ought to include this possibility in pre-marital counseling. Would hot and horny young brides really be shocked if they knew that half the grooms in America really wanted to do this to them?

There are a thousand ways to corrupt your wife and defile your wedding vows. Your story was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous