All Comments on 'Christmas Magic'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fat Santa fucks two of my favorite pornstars ever!

Racquel Darrian and Nikki Tyler were incredible in this story; although Racquel clearly got most of the dirty action to deal with! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racquel got her sweet ass handed to her on a plate!

The ugly elf with the long snout sticking his nose up Racquel Darrian's pussy made me laugh out loud. The nigga taking a whiz in her unsuspecting mouth during the bukkake was hilarious too! Sequel????

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 6 years agoAuthor
Slash and Burn podcast talk Christmas Magic!

So this story was spoken about at length on the Slash and Burn podcast last Christmas! As a sexy comedy it was enjoyed, but apparently Richard was offended by the black elf, Rufas, getting the n-word chant from the other elves as he gets sucked off by Racquel Darrian. Yes, it is racist, but racism in interracial porn is everywhere. The white girls frequently use the n-bomb when spreading their legs for the black man, so not really a big deal. Also, Rufus is never discouraged by either Mrs Claus or the other elves from getting sucked off by Racquel. Mrs Claus even leaves the door open knowing full well Rufus will fuck Racquel. And he does. Leaving him locked outside while the others screw her would have been racist, yeah. He fucks her and is cheered on by white co-workers. That's progress, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Racquel Darrian & Wilt Chamberlain

Pretty sure gorgeous Racquel Darrian was fucked by basketball legend Wilt Chamberlain a few months before he passed on. No doubt introduced by corn dog Magic Johnson who certainly busted a nut inside of her and many other pornstars. Benefits of being an NBA star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A team of creepy little elfs discovering a tied up Racquel Darrian on the bed was definitely my favorite part - until one of them used her mouth as a toilet! That had me rollin'!

Deckard6969Deckard69695 months agoAuthor

The elf pissing in Racquel's mouth was a last-minute addition that I only included as a humorous finale. It felt necessary. Surprisingly, I have received several personal notes singling out that moment as a favorite. I have been working on and off on a Christmas sequel, but now feel obligated to include a similar scene to top the original. I'm not out to degrade Racquel. I want her to enjoy every moment, but as you know, her memory of the events are sort of magically erased when she returns to her normal life, and it is quite clear even in the story she is unaware that one of the elfs beating off in her open mouth is actually relieving himself. No harm done, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
51 Followers
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...