All Comments on 'Massage Apprentice Ch. 07'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Always sensual!

This one is good...but seemed short. I look forward to Ch. 08.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 8 years ago
wait a minute!

where's the rest of the story? where's page 2?

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorover 7 years ago

I agree with "wordsinthedust" in saying "where is page 2?" I am guessing that you had set a deadline of the end of May to complete Chapter 7. Then the 30th rolled around and, having only finished the first page, you panicked,. You came up with that last sentence to close the story out. Come on Manos, you can do better, I know you can.

I also agree with "arrow glass" in that I look forward to Ch 8 which should be "you" working on Jen. (does the narrator have a name?)

I truly like your slow, sensual style. It is not the material that folk looking for stories that get to the hump and pump straight away will appreciate. And that is good.

I am reminded of another Literotica author who went by "MagicHands". He passed away over a decade ago now. He was a massage therapist and instructor in real live and was married to a bonifide MD. His bio is still up via Member Search and his over 100 stories remain. Note: there are now 21 "magichands" in the member directory, each with some number or letters added to "magichands". None have submitted any stories except "magichandslee" who was his MD wife. I encourage you to check out his (and her) stories.

That all said, I wanted to also chime in on an earlier discussion about ethics.

Some had stated that they appreciated Jen's holding to "professional ethics". Well, that depends on who you ask. I know plenty of MT's who would say that Jen went far over the line that they establish with their clients. And with the McDonaldization of massage with the likes of Massage Envy who cater to a largely touch phobic clientele, the "line" is established well short of ANY touching of inner thighs, chests, bellies, or glutes. The industry also actively distances itself from those who use the 'cover' of 'massage' to provide 'happy endings' for which there is still a high demand despite their efforts. Many massage schools even exclude teaching how to work those aforementioned body parts.

Many view massage as being either "by the book clinical and therapeutic" or "prostitution under the guise of massage". They claim that there is no middle ground. Nothing can be farther from the truth.

Your Jen did draw the line at "sensual, not sexual" which I quite like. I have myself been a practicing massage therapist for over two decades. The vast, vast majority of sessions being of the "therapeutic" and "non-sexual" (read: largely non sensual as well). But several have gone beyond into the mildly sensual. A few beyond that. Sensual is therapeutic. Even sexual massage, as in "approaching/resulting in orgasm", can be therapeutic when the work is about serving the needs of the client and not about the MT getting their rocks off. That has been my forte and I am proud of that.

So kudos to Jen and her assistant. With the evolution of her "ethical guidelines" into Chapters 6 & 7 (and hopefully beyond), I hope they can keep their heads on right to continue serving therapeutically at whatever level of sensuality the clients desire and not beyond. (well, not too far beyond)

GironGironover 6 years ago
When does the appretice become a master?

Thanks for this story.

Yes its one slow, almost agonizingly slow, story even if divided in 7.

Where's Ch. 08 btw?

Aint it about time these two step away from the masssage table a little?

They both seemed to enjoy the shower and wash Sue, or was it Soo (you should have picked another name huh?), gave them at the spa.

As a wise man said once - I'll keep my eyes open for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter

Will there be a next chapter?

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter..(by popular demand)

..is almost all sketched out. I need to finish that and then I can clean it up and get it published.

Thanks for the comments - even those from Anon (although I do wish he/she would identify themselves)

NekidinazNekidinazabout 5 years ago
Reader comments /feedback

I love your massage stories and your writing style 😁

I also enjoy reading your readers comments as most are as appreciative of your writing style and the sensuous/erotic and unhurried sense of storytelling that I enjoy so much 🤗...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
346 Followers
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES