All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 07'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice to see this story continue. I was wondering when an update was coming

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I cannot get enough of this story!

This is sooooo different...the intimacy really reaches out and grabs you...cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A taste of honey

I got through the first two chapters in the hopes of the two of them having wild raw sex, but kept reading because the story was so very good. I genuinely enjoy actual true accounts of sexual escapades, but this was done too well not to read it. If only there was one more chapter with the girlfriend telling him exactly what he had done during the party. Other than that, I did LOVE the ending.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A well written chapter that was a joy to read. You wrote a very intimate occasion with wonderful sensitivity. And...a great cliff-hanger ending. I very much look forward to this series continuing. You keep getting better and better. Thank you.

KS

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 8 years ago
clifthanger

Just when I thought the story was coming to an end - you throw us a curve and ......

Great story..... please keep it going....

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want the next chapter now

Been following since the beginning. Always love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wanting more romance, less #2

Not quite a fan of the bathroom scenario, feel like it was taken too far, but still loving the story itself. Can't wait to see how it unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A little too far. But overall very nice.

The story was very well written and so was the ending cliffhanger, but the bathroom seen was taken a bit too far. It was a little cringeworthy. I really like your work with the story and the intimate scenes previously in the story but the ass wiping and kissing, was too much for me. Please do put intimate scenes in the story in the future but a little milder. Please please please put out the next chapter quickly. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter coming...

I am very excited for the next chapter!! Hope to see it very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent read!

Still enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

I like your story. Somehow, I would have preferred if Emily had taken lots of nude pics of Jason in the last chapter. It would be so embarrassing! Jason would not know what woman have his nude photos then! It would be funny if Emily would share the digital photos with Ash who would really love them. What do you think about Melanie finding the nude photos on Ash's computer? I think she could be a woman absolutely teasing and humiliating Jason with them. Somehow it would also be absolutely arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CANON

It's Pachelbel's 'Canon'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...