All Comments on 'Sheik Omar Ch. 02'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Omar is such a sweetheart! I just wanted to let you know that tugged means pulling something rather roughly, and as Omar gentle I am sure he instead tucked her hair in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely!

Thoroughly enjoying your story, and can't wait for more! The Sheikh is a sweet dreamboat, and I am dying to see whether he or Mary makes the first move! I can't wait to see where this goes next! 5* from me, and please do hurry with the next chapter!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the nice comments

I am always looking forward to see what the readers thought of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sheik dreamboat

Oh the sheik is a handsome man, and could be a catch for Mary. He seems so concerned and gentle toward her. When he is naked, I hope he has some dark hair for the comfortable chest! Mary has ridden the camel pressed up against his throng chest. Now in his bed, she can move her fingers gently over the trails of hair on that chest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Truly a love story

I love this type of story. Realistic, romantic, sexual, and a hero to boot! Hard to find in this day and age. Love it! Please continue.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
@RubiaLaFaye 5*

Very nice story build up so far.Liked the way the sheik tries to be a gentleman and takes care of Mary.

This series is getting me hooked.

I will complete reading the whole series today and Comment after reading all of them.Good work.Keep writing.

Pcthrone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous