All Comments on 'Cottontail'

by Lady Lay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too much of a tease!

Don't bother with another instalment if this is how mushy they are going to be. This is supposed to be erotica not Womans Weekly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hmm

I think the first person to comment on your story overlooked the category your submission was put into. As far as i know, non-erotic... means exactly that. Well done on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great report

We are nudists from CA. You gave a very good description of the Colorado resort and nudism in general. One point. The location is a little difficult to find. It is essential to bring water and sunscreen in CO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well heck

you made me want to find out if there are any nudist places around here. Thank you for the wonderful story. Always, E

Lady LayLady Layalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Elizabeth and all you Anonymous people for your comments on ?Cottontail.?

I intentionally placed this short story under non-erotic for the Earth Day Contest but it was changed to Loving Wives, for what reason I don?t understand. It was intended to show the inside workings of a Nudist Camp as it truly is, not as an erotic display of any sort. For those of you who have visited a camp you can appreciate why I did this, for those who haven?t, you should give it a try, it?s truly a unique lifestyle. And yes?erotic in it?s own way.

Lady Lay

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Back to nature!

Open fields, waterfalls and flowing streams, deer and other wild life.Plus a good story writer. Do you really need more?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Nice little loving wife story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous