All Comments on 'Living Next Door to a Closet Sissy'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES !!!

As always, Tark, love the story. I don't usually go for slow starts like this, but it fits with this genre. Encore !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was fucking sexy.

kellybre88kellybre88almost 8 years ago
Surprised me

Not really in this kind of things but was pretty sexy.

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 7 years ago
Thank You for sharing

Absolutely wonderfully done. I have to admit this is a major fantasy of mine. Thank you for sharing this I thought I was the only person with a fantasy like this. Please keep up the great work. I would love to read or listen to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a most enjoyable deviation from the usual audio porn fare. As always, Tark really threw herself into the scene, drawing you right along with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An intimate invitation ......

An intimate invitation into a very private world. Felt like I was easedropping. Very lucky sissy gurl ......

Solomon0420Solomon0420over 6 years ago
Hmmmm.

I Might let you do that to me, because this is so well done. Awards.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Both neighbors get their needs met..

All of a sudden I wanted to be wearing a pair of black panties with with matching garter belt, nylons, bra & high heeled bebe pumps after hearing this ever so fucking yummy audio at work it had all of my undevided sexual attention, oh this much I'll tell you, I myself enjoy dressing myself up in ladies lingerie underneath a beautiful dress.

Also my fantasy is to get fucked by a handsome man with a thick meaty dick. But before that happens I'm going to lose 20lbs. so I can pour myself into a size 7 to 10 dress size, once I accomplish that I'll find myself a man so I can please him by having him fuck me for an entire weekend. All I want is to be his bottom plus suck his beautiful dick.

lace t/ 9 8pm l

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of best stories ever..

Regarding one of the hottest kinks of all, I love this stuff! Your husky, sexy voice becoming more dominant as the tale goes on is just incredible. PLEASE..do a follow up to this in the near future, Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreams do cum true 😉

I have never experienced that much pleasure ever! I just kept wishing I was the pervert and your girlfriend (a girl can dream). And girl do dreams cum true. You left just enough energy for me to type this. Wow!

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperover 5 years ago
Love It!!

I'm so jealous of the "pervert" next door! Lmao, and now have another neighborhood I wanna move to...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AWESOME

This is my favorite one ever !! you made it so fucking hot !

i LOVE it

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

So damn hot. Loved listening to you cum so loud and hard. You had me cumming with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horny story

Loved the eroticism. I was so horny and wanted to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I want that

I wish that was me and I would love to call you daddy 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story all around! This is a favorite kinky fantasy of mine as well so this hits ALL of the right notes! Please do a sequel to this sometime!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was amazingly hot! A fetish fantasy of mine - I listened fully dressed en femme. Almost didn’t make it to the end. Laundry time (satin is bitch for cum stains)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god... I just jerked off in my pink lacy lingerie while listening to this amazing audio. My panties are soooo sticky right now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, I would have liked it more if he needed to call you mommy instead of daddy wich takes me out of it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story, you are welcome to do this to me anytime!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1317 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...