All Comments on 'April's Fool Pt. 03'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There's one problem with your portrail of April. Alcohol only lowers a person's inhibitions. If she consciously cheated on him while drunk, it means she subconsciously thinks about cheating on him while sober.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote I'm sure he'll make

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't let other people's negative comments deter you from writing more great chapters.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Great story

... can't wait for the conclusion.

Keep writing

5/5

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
*****

So far. Good tale. Some of the pieces are black ice. Author is driving. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Ahazura

I somehow KNEW you were going for a "Loving Wives" when you announced you had a part 3 in mind. You just HAD to go ahead and mess up their lives after part 2, didn't you? Serves me right for getting invested in your characters.

I loved AF1 (5) and AF2 (5) but I'm rating this a 1 because of the formulaic LW angle.

WyldcardWyldcardalmost 8 years ago
Hmm

I generally don't like the use of overused tropes such as cancer or rape in these stories to inject crisis or to allow for reconciliation or with cancer to allow one party to move on to a less flawed partner without 'betraying' their first.

Otherwise pretty good. That said, no way he'd be given 35% of a fortune 500 company, nor would 35% of a fortune 500 company be worth only 100m. Think of the tax implications on that. Stock as an asset would still require paying taxes if gifted, and those taxes would be in cash form. He couldn't afford to keep such a 'gift'.

canopuswestcanopuswestalmost 8 years ago
I guess a 100 million in the bank gives you proper incentive to put up with a drunken whore...

Story was okay...

The alcoholism and the work atmosphere along with her dad make it a little interesting. But other than that it just like any other story.

I think Beth will get involved in the relationship. Either as a surrogate who they fall in love with, or she'll get involved with the Fool after April's death.

I dont see any reason for him to stay with April after she cheated, other than the awesome amount of money thrown his way.

They were having a pretty shitty relationship right until she cheated.

I mean she chose to go to a party over taking care of her sick husband. And then she chose to get drunk and screw around instead of coming home early.

Pretty solid foundation for a marriage right there..

Oh well. I'm sure most of us will put up with a whore for that kind of money.

The relationship was pretty one sided to begin with. They both thought April was the most important person in the relationship and loved her the most..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ Whackdoodle - Pls kill yourself.. The world doesn't need insane cocksuckers like you in it.

Just because the woman decided to get drunk and while drunk she had sex, it absolves her of all crimes??

Let me guess, you think drunk drivers who kill someone should not be held accountable for their actions either?? After all you were drunk and impaired, it cannot be your fault..

I find it hard to believe how many idiots like you manage to survive..

She was not raped. She got drunk and fucked another man. Sluts have been doing that since alcohol was invented.

She wasn't roofied. She also wasn't forced in any other way.

Those retards following sharia law blindly seem to have more brains than you.

_Blk...

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
I liked it

I wish I had 100 million floating around, bur we all can't be lucky. I loved the first two chapters, and really liked this one. Nice story!

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
For Better or for Worse

In this case it wasn't "cheating" as much as it was substance abuse and severe emotional problems. He could have use adultery as grounds to get the fuck away from this hot mess, but he is a "nice guy" (sucker). If cancer had not reared it's head, he'd be facing a lifetime with an entitled, spoiled brat that needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave it a four

But you need an editor. Too many things like "to" when you should have used "too." It's just distracting. A paragraph break in the middle of a sentence. Why? It's just careless. We're obviously going into a threeway, which is just ridiculously stupid. He doesn't mind being with another woman, but sure as hell not her being with another man. Woman, man, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Either you're down with other partners, or you're not. Then she has cancer. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
feedback

terrible ending. booo.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
liked it but

the slut was right when she said he's worse than a woman lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not at all

interesting. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great! ... until...

Terrific story in all segments until cancer arrived on the scene. Now, it is fairly predictable, with April passing on and Beth waiting in the wings.

I hope I'm wrong and the story doesn't fall into that trap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GHB?

April may have had more than scotch in her system after the mixer. Would have been worth a trip to the ER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

He stayed with her? But you said there was no cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You would think the mixers would stop and did he take the 33%

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
how did he do that?

So how did her father, who was neither party to the prenup or marriage and also not a sitting judge of family court 'dissolve' the prenup?

Both husband and wife can revoke it together, but only if they both agree.

A judge in their divorce can set it aside, usually only if it is too unfair (otherwise an appeal could restore it).

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
OH WOW...did not see that coming!

Different kind of love story...she has problems, but so does he and now what? Cannot wait to see what you do with this!! Guess I will have to though!!!

cap5356cap5356almost 8 years ago
quite a twist

this story sure had its twists and turns in it. first u see a guy that is afraid to say anything to anyone about how he is treated. then he slowly starts but only says what he feels is safe to say. then the girl starts chasing him but he don't know for sure if she really is chasing him. the confusing part for me was where they all worked. i first thought all the people worked for the same company but then find that they worked for different companys. at the end of this he did what had to happen to make it right in his mind which it seems to have worked but as with all good story there is another villian waiting in the wings. hope for next chapter soon but hopefully it will be in the loving wife section as i don't like when a story jumps all over different sections. good writing

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
A glimpse of the past revisited?

I was thinking there is a relationship progression between Beth and Bill. Will April fall the same fate as her mother? That is what I was thinking, with Beth and Bill marrying in the end. Just my imagination taking over I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still good, but a little weak on the plot ideas.

Offering an alcoholic a drink is like offering a child a cyanide pill. It's not funny, its not cool, and everyone, but especially business people, understand that alcohol is the poison of careers and livelihoods. If the people at the mixer did not know she was an alcoholic then it is her fault. "Hello, my name is April, and thank you for offering to get me a drink but I am a recovering alcoholic." If she was part of AA she knows the drill. And a successful recovering alcoholic can teach A Lot of people about courage, patience, and determination, all assets celebrated in the business world. So her past alcoholism would not be a detriment to her career nor a blotch on the company.

Immediately upon learning that she had been fucked while passed out she should have gone to a hospital for blood tests for date rape drugs and blood alcohol level. She should have also pressed charges for rape to alert everyone (and Everyone would know about her getting fucked) that she did not engage in voluntary sex. The predator might get away with it, but it would become public knowledge and record that she was taken advantage of, and Mr. Stud got pussy only because she was dead drunk and he was a heartless selfish asshole; she's fucking married!! Embarrassment and reputation works both ways.

Most everything else was pretty well done. The trip away always makes no sense to aid reconciliation, but it was a legitimate opportunity to show her what its like when you allow your job to trump your marriage. Since he was going for divorce before the trip, allowing him time to think before he drops the hammer does make sense.

And the cancer ploy is kind of lame, but its not silly or unbelievable. I have to say it is suspicious you had her contacting Beth before she contacted her husband about her illness, so it seems pretty obvious that Beth is going to play a major role in what happens going forward. Her dying and Beth taking over would be really lame. Her getting her eggs harvested before the surgery, and having Beth incubate their embryos would be really touching. You could still kill off April later if you really need to and have Beth as the birth mother step in to fill April's void. I apologize in advance if I am giving anything away; I really have no clue.

So, obviously a very thought provoking and engaging story. Thank You.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESalmost 8 years ago
This Storyline Keeps Getting Better and Better

I have been following this storyline since the beginning and I just love it. I can't wait for the rest of the story!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
AHHHH!

Army buddies that will commit assault and battery for him. The Cliche police are coming after you! Oh well. Livingston giving him the company? He'd have to pay gift tax! not happening either. You had a problem with the adultery bit. She should have had a personal assistant at the meeting, or at a minimum some allies in management that would watch out for her. Better it took place off site. Oh well.

I thought it was a few notches below part 2.

But that is still well above average for the site

Chilley

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Great story

With some flaws. I fully agree with Anon "Still good, but a little weak on the plot ideas." Plus I was getting pissed off when he kept calling it an affair when he knew that it was not.

Looking forward to the next episode as much as Beth is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh no!

You planned on gifting Beth to him right from the start of this story, right? I wish u didn't ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*s

Another 4*s. Wow!🎯

Really good story. Interesting plot. Good dialogue, and consistent with the character's behavior.

Maybe a little more character development would improve the story. Or maybe not.

Thanks for the story. I hope the next installment comes soon. Not next April fools, lol!

AMerryman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thouhts

"Bill I'm not sure that the future president of Livingstone Steel should be seen at a heavy metal concert." - Who the hell is going to know her there? How the hell is the Board going to know she's there unless another member of the Board is there.

She can't go to a metal concert, but she can practically have a threesome in a spa?

I'm sorry, but I'm sure that there will be many more opportunities for April to "prove" herself that won't involve ditching her husband on a romantic weekend! He should tell her she has 30 more days to prove herself as Ms Executive Businesswoman, then they are back to a "normal" relationship, or NO relationship, that he isn't going to continue to play second fiddle to her job!

"I noticed her dad giving me the evil eye " - Her dad is giving HIM the evil eye? He fucks up their weekend, he should be bending over backwards apologizing!

"I just need six months or so to let them know that I can handle things." - SIX MONTHS?! Hasn't it already been several months? As I said above, he should give her ONE month!

"Would she have been drinking if I had been there? Again, I didn't think so." - All the more reason for her not to go when he couldn't! CERTAINLY there was no reason to be taking a SIP of liquor the very FIRST chance she got!

The drinking MIGHT have cut her a little slack if she done anything about it, but she had stopped going to AA and hadn't seen a therapist yet, AND refused to stay away from an affair with alcohol when her husband couldn't go.

"Yes that means she is just as in love with you" - I don't accept that! If she was, she would have told her father that she was sorry, but that she was having a romantic weekend with her husband, and that he would have to handle it! What if she was in the hospital or something, no business can run if it can't survive the absence of ONE employee! And if she was, she would have blown off the mixer to stay home with her sick husband! Hell, HE gave up drinking to support her, even though HE didn't have a drinking problem.

"As for why I even took that first glass, it was peer pressure." - Ms Big-time Executive is susceptible to peer pressure? And all the time at AA didn't teach her that even ONE drink CAN hurt?

"I assumed she cheated." - It's not even so much the cheating,as bad as that was. It was the dis-respect to their marriage and the blowing off of his concerns about her drinking.

"it only told me that cheating runs in the family" - Well, if you believe Steve, he only cheated once, that's not exactly a sign of rampant infidelity!

"There were quite a few times when she would let the people she hired deal with the situation" - Yeah, what's the point of being the boss, and paying people good money, if you have to do their jobs for them!

I'm kind of torn with the ending. Assuming the worst, on one hand, I feel sorry for Bill, that after all he's gone through to get his wife back, to now lose her is a bitter pill. On the other hand, while she HAS turned her life around, she DID put him through Hell and maybe deserves the punishment. If she doesn't make it, maybe Bill can hookup with Beth!

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitoralmost 8 years ago
this is a real cruel cliffhanger

Ahaz: This is real cruel for a cliffhanger, please don't leave us hanging in uncertainty. You shouldn't just drop in cancer and then go away from the story for months. I love your other stories, both Warlock and the new one, but please come back to this very soon.

To those claiming that she should have reported rape regardless of being roofied or not: just think on the fact that she did feel immensely guilty not only for getting fucked or raped by someone, but also for drinking which IS her fault, and also for going to the mixer instead of staying at home with his husband.

Yes, logically she was raped regardless of there being a drug or not. But that was not what was at her mind at the time... it was that she fucked up once again and possibly destroyed her marriage.

To those who are looking at the reality of that amount of equity transfer... do you really think that the feasibility or likelihood of that is the most important aspect of this story?

5* from me and just ignore the idiots...

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
I SUPPOSE THAT PEOPLE FORGET

there are strange forces pumping the brakes of life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad

A sad tale but younger people have a good chance of beating cancer and I hope this is one of those times. 4*

JJ

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

I remember when The doctor told my wife and myself she had cancer on 04/ 23/ 2013. I knew she was done. 02/02/2014 she was gone. Nice story

PreposterousPreposterousalmost 8 years ago

Evil cliffhanger, fantastic story. I gave it a full 5 even though I am now mad at you till chpt 4 comes out.

Thanks for the story {evil gaze of evil}

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Too much of a boyscout

"I am sure you know that the prenup states you won't get anything if you guys get divorced"

Seems like the father forgot about the infidelity clause, something Bill should have mentioned in his rebuttal.

I didn't want a btb story, but still I think Bill was too soft on April, just too much of a boy scout for my taste, she basically let him down in every way she could, it's a good thing she came clean, but that in no way makes up for it.

I can't imagine why he would even want to spend their anniversary together with all that hanging over their head, it also gives too much the impression that him staying with her is a foregone thing.

Also there should be some serious punishment for the guy that fucked her, aside from a beating, Xavier took advantage of her in a company mixer. Bill should basically demand that April do everything in her power to ruin that guy, cutting him and those he works for off from all business contact with the company, such as the mixers, terminating or not extending any contracts etc., and doing her level best to blacklist him in everything related.

I didn't much like the cliffhanger, honestly, authors should be forbidden to use them if they don't already have the next chapter ready, it's both a cheap trick, and there's always the risk that an author, for one reason or another, never gets around to writing the subsequent chapter.

small correction:

kissing a her - kissing a woman

out of our loves - out of our lives

Nemo18Nemo18almost 8 years ago
That was messed up

I can understand howBill could take her back but agree that if he sees himself getting,ad about it in 10-15 years he should leave now. Cliffhanger was dick move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree. Ending was absolute trash.

Went from 4 1/2 with the certainty that the story was done.

Down to 1 1/2 for the stupid ending, and disappointment the story is going to continue with a stupid proposed plot line. Dumb move.

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitoralmost 8 years ago
let's wait for the next chapter with the judgement

I agree that based on what we see now, the cancer move seems really a forced way to continue the story further, and I really did not like it either, particularly due to the cruel fate situation.

But let's give the benefit of the doubt to Ahazura, and see what he makes of this situation, before judging this.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
Where is Chap 4?

I still check daily, I'm very curious where you steer the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is Chapter 4?

It has been several months and still no finish to this story. Please not not leave this as one of the half finished stories hanging around on this site. It has too much potential to to waste like that. Plus it will make people reluctant to start reading any multi part stories that you do in the future and that would be a shame given the talents you have shown so far

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Part 4?

You said this was part 3 of a 4 or 5 part story.

It's been over four months! Where's part 4?

miscacc201501miscacc201501over 7 years ago
I wish you'd just concentrate on what you do best...

... ie continue with The Warlock instead of getting distracted by the "allure" of Loving Wives. Idk what it is that seems to attract ALL decent Lit authors towards this genre.

This chapter is utter crap. Using alcoholism to justify infedility is utter crap. Not categorising blackout-drunk-sex as nonconsent/rape is utter crap. The husband continuing with the relationship... ah fuck this... I cant be bothered about putting any more effort into this comment. You just turned a decent story into utter formulaic crap with this LW and cancer shit. 1*

PapaGusPapaGusover 7 years ago
When???

Are you going to wrap this up anytime soon? I hate like hell to be left hanging.....

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 7 years ago
Yeah, I'm still eagerly hoping for another chapter...

...but c'mon, give the guy a break. He told us real life was crowding him and he has other stuff he's working on too. However, if you're really fed up, you probably ought to demand your money back.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
This is Turning Into Crapola!

Hopefully,you'll bring this shit back down to reality and have a believable,realistic finish to this horseshit!

Give me a break with this asshole husband continuing to put up with his wife's asshole behavior whenever she partakes!

Dump the cunt already!!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Apologies!

What makes for a great story? Perhaps thinking about it frequently after finishing it,and imagining possible endings does!

I re-read Pt 3 and it sunk in strongly! I was pissed the 1st time I finished it but,over the next few days found my mind wandering to it. I've contemplated a couple of possible endings,one in which their love is solidified through her recovery,and the 2nd with he and Beth falling in love during consolation over April's death.

I would hope that you would write a Pt 4 so I would know your resolution to this memorable story.

Again,apologies for my earlier comment. In retrospect,all 3 parts deserve a 5 rating.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
First off...

It's Ronnie "James" Dio, not Dion (Big Dio fan from the 80's). Second, I was honestly hoping for a "date rape" aspect or something like that. Don't get me wrong, it's a great storyline. But after reading she ended up in bed with that Xavier schmuck and it was an alcoholic blackout, it kinda lost some appeal. BUT if it's a storyline thing, then please accept my apologies. Either way, good job and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing story so far

Hopefully chapter 3 isn't the end. I don't care for bringing Beth into the mix. Seems too cliche, especially when they already decided they were better as friends.

I don't think I could reconcile with April again. Everytime was worse than the time before. I would be constantly worried about what she was doing when not in my line of site. Is the next time she fails off the wagon the time she doesn't confess and maybe starts a longer relationship? I know she means well eventually apologizing ( usually after berating Bill) but when is the red line crossed. In my experience, always taking someone back leads to continued reoccurrence of the problem and Bill is just as bad as Steve allowing her to get away with things.

But still I feel it is well written. I just wouldn't do what Bill decided to do. 5 stars.

DarthpimpDarthpimpabout 7 years ago
Confusing

So I only gave this story a 4/5 rating. Not because I don't like, nor because of the occasional spelling or grammar error. I gave it that rating because as good a story as it is, and as well written as it is, it hurts to read. While I'm not as smart or tough as Bill, I've been in the same situation he was in chapter 1, with so called friends setting him up for a fall. I've also seen what alcoholism can do to a person, and what infidelity can do, and how people deal with cancer. Which makes a lot of these themes hit very close to home. I relate to bill and the way he thinks, and how he treats his emotions, so every time his relationship hits a speed bump, I feel like I'm hitting it right with him, and we both have dodgy shock absorbers. The fact that you can make a reader react like this just shows how realistically you have written these characters, and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All Cancer isin't

Fatal, my wife as survied it fdor 25+ years, keep the story going they both have a lot invested

Steffi2017Steffi2017about 7 years ago
Good storyline

Time for chapters 4 & 5. Is everything ok with the author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Story, But....

You didn't have to throw another roller coaster ride at Bill. Finish the story please..what happens to Bill, April and Beth no that April has cancer? Does April beat cancer? Does Bill hook up with Beth because April dies of cancer? What?

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I got those same words from my wife of 28 years 3 years ago, She was dead 6 months later. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Are you EVER going to finish this before posting other stories?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Please erase that last line.

I was in tears most of the way through the story. Then I was so happy when things started to work out. At the last line was devastating. The story was masterfully written but I'm upset that you took away my happy ending. 😢

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Finally, a post 'happily ever after'

I'm so tired of every story ending when the couple has sex. If it is a Hollywood thing or a romance sometimes it ends when they get married. I always thought there's way more of the story to tell. Any real marriage is an adventure in one way or another and with artistic license the possibilities are endless. I'm very glad that you decided to keep the story going well beyond that. I think people need to start seeing that there is life after marriage...and sex. ;-P

DJ

PS- YOU BASTARD!! You gave her cancer!

norcal62norcal62about 7 years ago
Cheap trick of an ending.

Shows disrespect for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy CRAP!!!

You better end this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mediocre story, horrible ending

Any real man in his position either gives the stock back to Steve or April, divorces her and moves on with his life. She has so little control of herself that at the first opportunity, without her husband or her father watching her, she gets drunk and gets fucked by another man. And you think she's going to change? Yes people change. But at her core, she lacks self control. And what will happen when she goes back to work without her Father there? And puts more and more hours in. What will happen when he really wants to have children and she can't find the time to get pregnant? Hell, he'd be better off with Beth. Badly done RAAC. And the last sentence was a cheap shot.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Over a Year

Over a year with no continuation/ending.

Here's mine:

The cancer is terminal.

He marries Beth.

They live happily ever after.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Loved it

Of course I would like to see a conclusion. The last paragraph would be a crappy way to end a story such as this, and would merit a one for sure. However I see you intended to continue this one, so barring the final paragraph this is five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, that was a surprise. Great writing 5*

Yup ok with either her dying and him being with Beth or her recovering.

Would normally hate a threesome as it would be so old but with Beth that too would be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Talk about a twist!

That was even less expected than RR Martin's Red Wedding ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
uhh xavier

Husband owns third of company...as does wife...the company has resources to financiallly ruin xavier.

Also April had high tolerance for alcohol as do I. Though I never had her problem most people could not believe how much bourbon I could imbibe without looking or acting intoxicated. Came time in life to put partying aside. I went through at least four periods of over two years when I did not have any alcohol to drink. Each time I broke that drought I was still able to down a fifth of bourbon during course of the afternoon and night.

Figuring her to be similar, why would things have gone ''fuzzy'' after two drinks. Likely xavier drugged her though author sort of ignored writing those details

ALSO AUTHOR STATED NO CUCKOLDING-GUESS HE DOESN'T THINK HAVING SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE TO TECHNICALLY BE CUCKOLDING

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Great

Simply great, thanks for writing.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Great

Simply great, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The prenuptial.

Steve had no authority to cancel the prenuptial. That is a signed contract between husband and wife only.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Even with the RAAC, I was enjoying this. Not sure about the cancer cliffhanger though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really like this story

They could both be a little less fragile though. She is always backpedaling , admittedly because she has fucked up. And he is a tad controlling of her , especially with the job she has. May not have been such an issue if he didn't make it one. Not completely. Just a matter of degree.The middle of this story I thought he was a prick, but then of course she drinks and tips over the entire Apple cart. Great sory.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

WOW - Can't wait to read next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Went back and forth. BTB or RAAC. You did good job of making it difficult.

Enjoyed

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

For some reason I never commented on the category change. I normally don't care for stories new to LW being a Chapter 3, but I don't find Romance to be such a stretch for a LW reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got what he deserved

He stayed with her when she was a drunk, getting groped, kissing her girlfriend, raging at and blaming him. It was stupid then and taking her back so easily is stupid at this stage of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuck FUCKING Shit!!!

Enough said ,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing makes sense

except your main character is a cuck. So he has no problems with a lesbian affair?

And he takes her back just like that. RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am bored. This just goes on and on. The rating is all wrong. Ss77

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

Liked the way mc stood up to father in law.

Disappointed by reconciliation bit. No detailed description of retribution and sacrifices on her part.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

He married a lush what did he expect, we all deserve what we’re willing to put up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total cum-drinking pussy cuck MC here.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

McCuckoldoo I love how authors try to disguise their cuckoldness with their version of manliness or rationale for allowing their wife to be a whore but let's be real Guys know what a fucking Cuck is

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

I’m enjoying the story but the MC is starting to wear on me a bit and no one would hug there wife after just finding out she cheated, just not realistic the MC response.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never thought she was drugged? Either way it is rape and she should call cops. And for 1.5 million i would divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol at the btb commenters who think the MC is a cuck. In the words of the immortal Diego Montoya from the Princess Bride: " I do not think you know what that word means...". Just lol.

As an aside. Git a bit pissed the MC talking to his FIL, brought up getting past her "affair". A one time, one night drunken tryst that she can't remember, and was unable to give consent. And he calls that an affair. Made him look weak and whiny. For those of us who have been cheated on with an actual affair (i.e. repeated adultery), what April did was NOT an affair. Man up buttercup. 5 stars.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah8 days ago

This story had many prime ingredients: conflict (alcoholism /workaholism), infidelity, a decent BTB of a douchey goober and open honest communication in a relationship. The sauna scene was ¡muy caliente! Out of the park.

Smoove and toight, bruv’. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous