All Comments on 'Adventures of Tash and John Ch. 03'

by Humaboo_Anon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Once again, thank you for such an entertaining story. Navigating The gender role reversal and cultural differences is very interesting. I'm also curious to learn more about tash's society and her family, especially her mother. It will be interesting to see how her own rescue experience factors in.

Additionally... do we know for sure that they are genetically incompatable or are they just assuming that so far? And science be damned, but it is always possible that zero G could somehow aid fetilization. Just saying. ;)

Looking forward to more adventures.

-mike

Humaboo_AnonHumaboo_Anonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Babies in space

I'm hoping to make the dinner with the folks an interesting experience for all parties involved. I've been to enough awkward dinner parties in my time to have an insider knowledge into these kinds of things.

As for the potential babies thing I have plans for that, so stay tuned. I appreciate you want everyone else reading.

P.S. I've been trying to find a editor for my work. Every message I've sent out here from the editor program I haven't got a response back. Over 1000 volunteers and I can't seem to find one.

kyriss12kyriss12almost 8 years ago
At Humaboo_anon

please don't let them have kids. My inner biology nerd always cringes whenever scifi has two alien species cross breed naturally, despite the fact that they evolved on 2 entirely different planets, from 2 entirely different genetic templates.

It would fit the characters a lot better if they pull an Angelina Joleee, and start adopting orphans wherever they travel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hay readers who are enjoying the story.

one of you step up and be a second pair of eyes. I did it for another author and have a full plate Or I would do it for him. All it takes is a little time and will to help a budding talent. And you get to see the next chapter sooner that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stuck Like Glue

I just read all of the published stories in one go, and I have to say I'm sort of attached to John and Tash now. I look forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!

Almost feel sorry for the parents. At least the male seems to have his own money (rich boy enlisted to avenge someone picked up by the slavers?) and might be able to swing around to a political contribution if not a genetic one. And maybe next chapter we will find out about how Tash's family (and species?) feels about artificial insemination.

FseriesFseriesalmost 6 years ago
More

More story and less sexplicitness. :) I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous