All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Dominated Thief'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Quick and fun!

A quick and fun story... Yummy!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

the only reason this is getting 3 stars is it is well written, but that is it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Encore, Encore!!!

A little rough around the edges, but still quite sexy. Just a pity that there were no pantyhose involved! Well, well,there's always the sequel (hint, hint!) Either way, keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Best

You are by all means the Best Writer on Literotica. Whatever storyline you use, it's always a turnon. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry but...

This is terribly corny and the talking is just too unreal...Way too forced, no decent seduction. Just like a cheap porn.

Some parts are even pure wtf material. She licks her pussy and still pretends to be shocked that she had an orgasm? And the girl says sorry because she had it?! I don't even...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need feet

All stories must involve feet! :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very dumb story

Complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not ur best

The story seems forced. I have enjoyed following ur work but lately have not been so enthused to read them. Take more time on the final story to really hook your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Turned on

I love this forced/seduction genre.

walt555walt555almost 8 years ago
Yum

Another good cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Browsing the top stories here is a waste of fucking time if dreck like this manages to get on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked it

Nice, loving the whole contest thing. Pretty different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What to do with dominated thief

Is Veronica's daughter like Mom a dominant woman? IF so, give Becky to her to use as she pleases. She will make her shave all disgusting hair from her box, and present such for inspection. Then share her with other girlfriends for such pleasure. she will put her on a strict diet to lose fatty belly and be thin for fucking by boys of minority status along with submitting to dominant black women as well. College plans changed for a life of debauchery submissIve living in the projects breeding babies for welfare food checks. All for a scarf?

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
hairy pussy

This is a great series. Unlike another person who commented I like the fact that Becky is a bit hairy. I came of age in the 80s. Back then most women didn't shave themselves bald and they also wore nylons all the time. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmail, rape

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

582. Short and interesting, but maybe a bit overdone in the examination portion. Always nice to see a virgin turned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50791 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...