All Comments on 'Fancydress Tart'

by nylonlover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
More more more!

Oh I loved this story, a Wife gagging for extra cock and hubby giving the OK and watching her take on two new men not just one. Only disappointment was it ended too soon, so yes please.. more more more!! Ian xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Slut wife

Wow!!! I like a woman who takes multiple cocks and especially in front of her husband! Love it if I had a wife like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Give it to her

I was at a friends party.Mixed crowd, my wife and her girlfriends talking, i had been watching an older women.Attractive face, plumpish, shortish skirt, she had looked at me a couple of times.The toilets were upstairs,she gave me a look then headed upstairs,i managed to catch a glimpse up her skirt, pantyhosed legs, white panties.I went to the toilet, empty, i came out and i heard a female voice, over here.I turned, bedroom, walked in,door was shut,i knew you would follow,like what you saw.Huh, come on, i saw you looking up my skirt.With that she turned and bent over exposing her plump pantyhosed arse.You can fuck me if you like on one condition, my husband watches.Whoa,not sure about that,as her hand rubbed my cock through my trousers.He just likes to watch me get fucked.I reached around and put my hand up her skirt,feeling her warm, damp cunt, my hand on her arse, stopping at her hole, pressing, then saying o.k..she walked to the door,Graham, o.k.you can come in.Older man, 55-65, walked in and sat on a chair.She took off her blouse,i was out of my clothes quickly,her tits were big, a bit saggy, but i was more interested in her thighs and arse.Her skirt came off and i pushed her back,lifting her legs,putting my mouth on her pantyhosed cunt,licking, sucking.I stood up, she sat up and took my cock in her mouth, sucking, licking,until i was rock hard.I told her to kneel on the end of the bed,i turned to Graham, what is her name,Trish,well i am going to do trish doggy style can you see.Yes,o.k.as i pushed my cock into her wet cunt,all the way then slowly pulling out so Graham could see.He had his cock in his hand,as i fucked up into Trish,she pushing back moaning,i rooted into her for a good length of time,she came once her cunt pulsing .I kept fucking,then i pulled out, Graham, come closer, have you ever seen your wifes arse fucked.No, she wont let me do that,what she has never been fucked in the arse.Trish,groaned, no, fuck me but not there,i slapped her arse, shut up bitch.I spat into her hole,pulled my very wet cock out of her cunt and positioned it at her back hole,pushing, until the head popped in,she yelped but i held her hips easing my cock slowly into her tight hole.I stopped, rocked back and forward a bit, opening her hole up more, then pushed into her all the way.No, no, it hurts,as i slowly pulled out.Now Graham, get under her and lick her cunt while i fill her arse.His head was positioned so he could watch my cock slide in and out of her arse, slowly at first, until i was really giving it to her,Graham licking her,i could feel her tense up as she had her first orgasm, i waited as her hole clenched and unclenched around my cock, then fucked into her again, my cock getting harder until i felt the cumm shooting up into her intestines, coating them,Graham standing up, shooting his cumm all over her back as i continued to pump her swollen hole.I slowly pulled out, she collapsed onto the bed as i wiped my cock with her panties and then gave them back to Graham.Shes a good arse fuck Graham, nice and tight, dont let her say no.I am going back down stairs.As they were leaving, trish looked at me and smiled,Graham handed me a card, written on it a phone number and thanks.I now fuck Trish with Graham there regularly,once doubling her,Graham in her cunt, me in her arse, she couldnt stop cumming.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

Hot but too short for 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes we want to know what happened back at your place!!!

I love the counter part of a stud. A slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT! SHE IS A KEEPER.

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tart

Is tart English slang for whore? Anecdotal evidence would seem to suggest it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like Most Women

I enjoy wearing sexy dresses to parties. Do I wear them for my husband? Of course not. I wear them to be seen by other men. I love the looks of admiration I see on their faces. I enjoy their flirtation. I have yet to tell a man he had been too personal. I love hearing a man tell me that he would enjoy having sex with me. I love hearing what they would love to do to me. I love dancing with other men. I love feeling their erections pressed against me. I love imagining having hard pounding, forceful sex with other men. Am I different from other women? No. I have talked to a number of women who have expressed similar thoughts. Some of them are having discreet sex with other men...while I am merely considering it. Some of your wives may be the women cheating on you. But all of you men are married to women who want to be lusted after by other men.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well theres a wife that doesnt love or respect her husband. I'd love to see how the divorce goes.

And contrary to the anon below, no most women arent anythign like "he" tries to make them sound. My wife dresses up for me, though she doesnt dislike admiring glances, she is human. But unlike the guy trying to make you all think women dress for other men, they really dont and they arent skanks like the one this cuck writes about. Most wives love their husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous