All Comments on 'Heaven Twice in One Day'

by Redm_the_great42

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic

As erotic as cat food. Clearly written by a male. Dumb fantasy. You read or watch too much bad porn.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
I don't know

I though it was pretty good, not bad for a dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's not that your writing is bad, it's not. But, it just isn't inretesting. You're obviously a man, with no idea of lesbians other than internet porn. You've no imagination, nothing that makes your story stand out. It's about as erotic as a shopping list. At least at Costco they've got a good food court. 1 star, dude, and that's more'n you deserve.

CliterateDommePackingCliterateDommePackingalmost 8 years ago

Oh crap, another story written by a dude and his dick. I've read worse in this section but that doesn't excuse this piece of rubbish. There is no story here. No substance. No interesting characters. The sex is ridiculouse and about as sexy as stale oatmeal. One star for the writer - more generous than it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was really bad, boring, didn't even bring me close to an orgasm, don't think you know how vaginas work. It didn't stand out it wasn't hot it was just really really bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 12 when I had a sleepover at a friend's house and was undressing for bed when she commented that I had a lot of pussy hair and she asked if she could touch it. I agreed and lay on the bed and opened my legs. She started stroking my clit and it sent me wild. I proceeded to kiss my friend's pussy which was still hairless and sucked her to her first orgasm. My friend moved abroad three years later but we met up again last year (both of us in our fifties) and spent the night together. We licked and sucked the night away my friend sporting a very thick impressive bush this time - beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What the f***

jy55jy55over 7 years ago
Unnecessary harshness here

Jesus I'm really unnecessarily harsh comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous