All Comments on 'Hotel Buddies'

by joehard_007

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope there's a part two.

Great set up for the next night when they fuck each other.

hornybiman64hornybiman64almost 8 years ago
very nice

I hope we get to read more about what happens between the two of them

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Many guys have had similar experiences. Porn and alcohol often leads to mutual masturbation and more. Good realistic scenario and descriptions.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 8 years ago
right time

found your story at the right time lol! im trying to figure out what attracts me to gay porn & i really think its cock, good writing, good build up of anticipation for short story too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Awesome story, love all the aspects hard cocks, fit sexy stud, mutual jackoff, frot, cock sucking, cum eating, cumming on each other's cocks, lubing with cum, so fuckin hot.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
NICE

Hope they have the chance to do more. How about a 2nd chapter?

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 8 years ago
Alcohol helps

It's so much easier to do what you really want to do, and blame it on the drinks! aka "I sucked you dick last night? Man I musta really been drunk!"

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years ago

Well, that should make future business trips easier. After letting your hair down the first time, it either gets easier and more comfortable (and more adventurous) or blows up in your face and gets really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK now im hard

Sounds like more good times are cumming!!!

sterlingdaydreamsterlingdaydreamabout 7 years ago
nice!

I'm a guy who has never done that, but was totally aroused reading that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Dude

loved your story, to bad that you didn't fuck for the first time, that would have been hot too.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait for more of this story, particularly when they reunite and fuck. So hard just typing this.

Fisherman612Fisherman612over 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Damn this is a hot story. I'm on my third attempt at finishing it.. :) Dont know why I can't get through it. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Thanks and keep it up, I will too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great

Loved your story

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
That's got me hot

Great build up and its realism made it so much hotter than some of the fantasy twaddle on here. Hope you write a 2nd part while I catch up on your other stories

Fisherman612Fisherman612over 3 years ago
Great build up

Fantastically erotic. The slow build up as the two tested each other and sounded each other out while seeing if the other was ready was great. The verbal forplay had me hsrf and cumming several times before rhe stories end because this is a fantasy if mine, sharing a room, horny yet worried, slowly coming closer to the point of no return. Great story and hope to read many more like this.

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixover 3 years ago

Loved it! The build up was hot and the act of mutual masturbation was spot on. Great work, got me definitely riled up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I now LOVE cock thanks to my gorgeous wife who got me hooked on sucking and swallowing! Mmmm! I live in Alamogordo New Mexico and am always looking for a big one! nmcpl69@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please. My cock begs this. Hope next time they fuck.

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120almost 3 years ago

Love the gradua and slow l build up from watching each other masturbating to the sensual cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again, another story that reminds me of a 1980 Swank magazine story, two buddies in a hotel room, drinking, one thing leads to another and BOOM! hot, gay sex! Wish I had an opportunity to "go out of town on business" like this!

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

This was a hot story! I was hoping when Bill straddled his friend with lube he’d get fucked, but a double jackoff was a good close second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoehard_007@joehard_007
349 Followers
I've been writing stories for a few years now, and I really appreciate the kind comments and ratings you have given them! I suppose they are all reflective of my passion for nudity in semi-public spaces like the woods, or a beach. Guess it's just the exhibitionist in me! I ...