All Comments on 'My Description to a Great Blowjob'

by SoNaughty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 8 years ago
Practice

You stated in your article that you need to practice, practice and practice. I would love to practice giving a great blowjob, if I could just find a guy who would let me do it.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Very hot!

Helpful and informative for a lot of young couples out there just starting out.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed reading and your information. My first experience was a total disaster. But with practice I have been told by more than one lover that I am a great cock sucker. Thanks for posting.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To SparkyMark1961

I have a few men friends who would help you learn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fun story

Being enthusiastic and letting go of inhibitions are keys to success.

clackormanclackormanalmost 8 years ago
Practice.

Damn. I would like to offer my services should you ever be in Oregon and find that you need to practice. I could use some practice at my oral skills as well and would gladly reciprocate.

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very interesting

Some women do, some women don't. I was married 27 years and my wife never gave me a blowjob. (You're not putting that thing in my mouth!!) In my married life I fucked three other women (one my wife's best friend, one women at work, and one neighbour). Two did it without prompting as if it was normal, two refused (one was my wife) I just wonder if 50 percent of women is the average? And I wonder if my wife had read something as good as this, she may have changed her mind and been converted to BJs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great tips.

I consider myself great at BJs but i find what you say interesting. I will definitely be trying these. I definitely agree with being enthusiastic, it makes a hell of a difference.

I love being rough with the teeth, biting and using my nails on the balls. I have also been able to have an orgasm while performing a BJ. I think thats so cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love sucking....

I absolutely love to suck my bf's cock! I love making him cum all the time! Thanks for the great tips, can't wait to try them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What

Erroneous part? You mean erogenous, right?

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 6 years ago
Really great!

I love it that you have put so much effort into finding what will bring that particular man the greatest amount of pleasure. Most women don’t like to give blowjobs and it shows in their technic. Basically they seem to just want to get it over with. But you have found pleasure not only for the man, but for yourself too! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

I need a blowjob from you .

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickalmost 2 years ago

Great how to. The first blowjob I ever received was a true blow job. She started by holding my cock in her hand, blowing softly on it, as a person would blow on a spoon of hot soup. Then, she took my cock into her mouth. What a feeling! My cock responded to the difference of her blowing cool air on it, then feeling the oh so warm wetness in her mouth. She sucked me awhile, then we kissed more. Then she sucked me into her mouth again, for a few minutes more. Then, again, we were kissing. Then she took my cock into her mouth a third time. This time, she didn't stop, until I had filled her mouth with cum. It was amazing! And yes, she did swallow!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

my wife is a cocksucking queen. She gives the best BJ's any man would ever want. we start in the shower, she clean my cock , my balls and of course my asshole. hop in bed and I eat her till she cums once or twice. shove my cock into her hot , wet cunt and pound away until I shoot an enormous load into her wet pussy. 15 minutes later she starts sucking on my cock, sucks on my balls and rims my ass while sticking her tounge in my ass as far as she can. Oh God , I am in heaven. Next she straddles my face with her cum filled cunt and I proceed to lick her clean , we cum kiss and the she sucks my cock , my balls and licks my ass until I cum in her mouth. Then we eat my cum and fall asleep in each others arms. This is our weekly sex romp. God I am soooo lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoNaughty@SoNaughty
157 Followers
I don't read anything but English since that is the only language I know. If I follow you then it's because you liked one of my stories or wanted to read one of mine not because I can read any other language (which I can't)! I had trouble for 3 days getting into my account o...