All Comments on 'Should We Stay or Should We Go?'

by Mordant96

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking stupid.

First: if you have to verify then it's not trust. I trust my wife to not cheat, so much so that if video evidence existed detailing her cheating and she denies it? She didn't cheat, case closed. THAT, is trust.

Second: he had already decided to divorce her, why would he suddenly rush to her side and declare his love? He stated he couldn't care less about her so there was no reason for him to visit her.

Third: how the fuck many reunions did that school have? My school had one, a 10 year and that was it.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
It's A Read***

Real downer story line I wonder if her injuries could have been worst if she had been in a bomb blast?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

"I am so far from those dickless wimps . . . "

Not as far as you think. Wife plans on screwing another guy, tells the guy she is fantasizing about him when she has sex with hubby, and this guy decides he'll divorce his wife if she goes through with it. That is the definition of a wimp.

Thanks for the offering.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Interesting ( or is it ' in trysting' ? ) concept goes rogue and kinda gross

I like the idea of avowed BTBer who when the rubber meets road realizes he has the ability to forgive. It got too messy for me to endorse as a reading experience but props to author for not hewing to cliches.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
What Changed?

She cheated on him. The marriage ended. She got into a horrible car accident. That was her problem, not his because she ended the marriage long before that night. The lies and emails were enough. The blow job was only the final act. So, if he feels sorry for her, pay her medical bills. He can even forgive her for cheating. What he can't do is stay in a marriage that stopped existing months before. Loving wives don't cheat, she had no love for him. None. The emails proved that. In short, the ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RAAC warning

So deux-ex-machina accident solves all problems? And what's the deal with Doctor Know-It-All? Now hubby got himself a whore missing a foot. Nice. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

The fat old ugly fag of LIT dear annony should be the one thrown off of here not Bonnie Taylor

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
What can we say about this story?

What can we say about this story? 1st - She cheated bad!!! 2nd - The lover boy (who slapped her hard and called her a whore and worse for she ruining his car's leather seat) would never take her back to her home, in his car...he was to selfish to do it...even if his brother made him do it...It's an impossibility!!!! 3rd - I can accept that the husband looked at her injuries as a divine punishment for her selfish acts...4th - Some comment said: "how about "Doctor Know-It-All"? After all he was the famous and only "Dr. Killdare"!!! And he really was a "Doctor Know-It-All"...The name of the TV's doctor was "James Kildare", but the name of the actor is "Richard Chamberlain"...so now we have "Dr. Richard Kildare"...Just for this tribute to that popular television series, 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
After three stories

I think it's clear this author is a wimpy cuck. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

I have not laughed at a story and plot this hard in a long time. I hope it was your intention to write a satirical piece about a ridiculous reconciliation, if not then oops.

These two sections don't make sense if you meant the story to be honest and sincere:

"I am so far from those dickless wimps that I have read about on Literotica..."

and

"Is she going to die? She can't die, I love her so much and right now..."

Or perhaps you tried to write a story where the situation "compelled" instant forgiveness. In that case you are a jackass for bringing the Literotica point up. Since you seem to be the jackass type instead of a clever writer I'll reserve my laughter for your effort instead of your wit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please fix your continuity.

You state that they were attending their class of '80 and '85 reunions, but say she is 32. If that is the case, this piece is in the past or she graduated when she was one. Realistically she is 49, and as such the discussion of kids does not flow. That is too close to "the change" for concern about kids. Needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

You already got banned, to bad they can't ban you from posting anonymously. We all know it's you Bonny, why pretend you're not? Gave it a ONE star rating in honor of the whores of Lit BT & SS.

Let's not forget SS is writing "hotwife" stories for the "normal" readers on this site. Emphasis on "normal". Still laughing my ass off on that comment.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Strange Story

Why did he go to the reunion? Just to tempt Fate? Oh well, at least they did not end up as two lonely abandoned folk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ anonymous The Continuity Is Worse Than You Think...

Think about it. It's his twentieth and her fifteenth high school reunions, respectively. He graduated in 1980 and she graduated in '85. That puts this story smack-dab in the year 2000. There was no I-phone, let alone an I-phone6. And yes, her age of 32 is possible, if she turned 18 in the June or July after graduation. This story makes more sense if it take place in 2015 (though maybe not for the I-Phone6, as I don't remember when exactly that came out) and is their 30th and 35th reunions, again respectively. The battery thing, I have no clue. Maybe the truck driver had been cleaning out an old, recently purchased storage facility, ala Storage Wars, and was taking them somewhere to be disposed of???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is the second non-believable story posted today.

I agree with most of the others in that this story had no continuity to it. There was actually a section that was pretty good but most of it was all over the place. I won't go into all the flaws, it's not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love and reconciliation. Why not? These fools deserve each other!

If she is the best he can do then I guess he at least has a fuck buddy. A wife, no. She ended the marriage when she made the decision to fuck her old boy friend. The fact that the boyfriend revealed himself as an asshole before cock entered pussy (but not mouth) is irrelevant. She planned, dreamed, and sought to betray her husband, it just didn't work out like she had HOPED it would. If she had gone off and fucked a loving enthusiastic boy friend she probably would have filed for divorce before the jilted husband could. She obviously had no remorse or guilt until she realized she had made a bad bargain. Too Late!

But, hubby really is a loser, so she deserves to end up living with a loser, and the loser deserves to end up living with a cheating whore. And if they live happily ever after, who can complain?

But the whole story was unsatisfying and unbelievable. Still, thanks for trying.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it!

OK, I'm not stupid and I am educated, I also agree with a lot of the comments, though I might have put them more politely. After all, it's a lot of work to write a story.

But, that's what it is:- just a story. You don't have to believe it.

I still have one criticism that hasn't appeared. I've never been in a head-on crash at a combined speed of 150 mph. My worst hospital experience was a tonsillectomy, at the age of 33. When I awoke from the anesthetic there was NO WAY I could produce conversation. She talked like a politician on steroids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Zero rated cuck story. This category need to be divided into two subs: Cuck and Balls.

That would eliminate a lot of time wasted. The cucks could read their stories; and men with balls could read the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SORRY

Sorry, this one made me scratch my head. She cheated, including admitting that she would have gone the whole hog if the car had been big enough. She ended up disfigured and disabled. He huffed and puffed initially divorce wise, and then carried on living with her. What a saint! His name must already be in the Vatican book!

PrfsrPrfsralmost 8 years ago
Motility not mobility

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The worst part of this...

is that instead of coming up with something realistic, something that would have actually taken some effort, you used a lame plot device of an life-threatening accident as the reason. If he leavers her in this state, he's a heartless monster. Now, instead of really dealing with her actions he's suddenly faced with her dying and -- poof -- the thought of leaving her is gone.

<P>

Bullshit.

<P>

This is trite and banal.

<P>

BTW as an FYI, when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
5* story

Whenever the screeching, squawking seagulls follow the trawler, you just know the crew have a good catch on board.

A great story and told realistically.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
She did not speak to him immediately

"On the seventh day, the doctors told me to get ready to talk to Sarah"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The life threatening accident

ruined this story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SO

Not too bad of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She destroyed their marriage why?

Stupid story you don't betray your husband to his face in front of everyone than say I Love Him So Much. No man I know would act like he did, she fucked up her problem not mine.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Huh?

What happened to "...can't be in that little car with Vinnie for two hours?"

A LOT of extreme 'deus ex machina' to even things out. Take out a (fictional) innocent pick-up driver to teach Vinnie a (terminal) lesson in screwing around with old flames! And royally (if fictionally) devastate Sweetie's body without Hubby having to lift a finger in righteous retribution! Too easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

husband is a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I DONT KNOW

What to say? 😱 lol.

Thanks for trying.

AMerryman

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
lol

well..... idk as others said, you tried (:

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
1*

What a load of shit. Why would this Dipshit stay with her.just fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic!

No real man is going to give a shit about a heartless Cunt wife like this one. Who gives a fuck if she dies or lives. I would not have even gone to the hospital. She's already cheated. And she didn't care about her marriage in all those months leading up to the event. Fucking Cunt! This guy is a wimp who the Cunt will cheat on eventually. Why wouldn't she, he's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I walked swiftly to the casket. It was not open, too grisly, but not screwed down. Throwing the top open I quickly dumped the two plastic bags full of shit and piss on the bastard. Damn it smelled! His brother moved toward me and his mother cried. My 45, I have a carry permit , was visible as my coat was pulled back. "If you had not raised this piece of trash like you did I would not be getting a divorce and he might still be alive. 6 weeks later someone dug him up and hung his parts from the surrounding trees. 8 weeks later someone dug him up again and filled the hole with sulfuric acid. The family removed his body. 3 months later the headstone was broken to pieces.

The wife, she finally got a mirror and later that day got a razor. See, that's a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Reconciliation is one thing but Don was a dickless wimp to allow the emails and behavior with her lover.

He is a bitch.

She is too. Menopause my hairy ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm sure you've had more than enough invective response to this little missive....

....but I didn't see anyone take you to task for grossly misrepresenting the state of the art of reconstructive plastic surgery or of mastoid implants. It was a nice fairy tale in that regard. But you would have to do some work to provide a means to make such claims believable. Since you didn't, they aren't; and the technical aspects of the story break down as quickly as the rest of it.

It's a shame, because if you had done a little research and brought some reality to your story, or alternately provided some lines about "miracle breakthroughs" in reconstructive or regenerative surgery/science that would allow a perfect reconstruction....hell, cellular regeneration could have allowed her to have her lost eye and ear back in perfect genetic and mechanical replication. Maybe as a quirk, her new eye would re-develop, but with a different colored iris (just for fun!).

But alas, you also didn't give us enough character development to like any of the characters much, not enough "magic" science to make the reconstruction hold water, and too much bullshit in the "I hate her/I love her" flips to make any of it believable.

Too bad, it isn't a new idea, but neither does it offer any twists or turns to excuse the "bad tv re-run" nature of the story.

Again, I'm sorry, but I can't condone this at any level or for any reason.

If you want to contribute, I'd advicze you to take a couple of community college or even university writing classes. Focus on learning story and character development and some effort at learning about the "devices" writers can use in stories to make the impossible something readers can accept. They often call it "allowing suspension of disbelief". It is your task, as the writer, to convince readers that your statements and assertions are real or at least have believable merit. Skepticism will fly out the window if you can do a decent job of making an idea seam rational and real, no matter how outrageous or impossible.

As it is.....No. Thank. You.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
3 Stars and Plenty of Scars!

3 stars and plenty of scars,both physically and emotionally.

Certainly NOT an entertaining tale,between the cheating and the horrible accident.

What I don't quite get,after him saying that he would never put up with a cheating wife was WHY he didn't confront her right away about the e-mails and phone calls.Why would he wait weeks allowing this shit to continue? While he said he wasn't one of those husbands who put up with,and even like to see, their wives screwing another man he was waiting so he could take pics and video of the action.Maybe his eyelashes were fluttering as he was lying to himself that he wasn't a wanna-be cuck!

And since his best friend from HS was the older brother of the guy who his wife was intending to screw,why didn't he give him a call and nip the whole thing in the bud?

As I said,only 3 stars for this story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Dr Kildare

Really? This story is bad enough as it is,. Look, he had all those emails. Nobody in their right mind would take the path this protagonist took. Print them out give them to her and head for divorce court. She has already cheated just hasn't got to the dick in her pussy part yet. Not one single person as described in this story could have an IQ in three digits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worthless story

Remember that women are objects and deserve to be in horrible accidents for their apparently sudden moves into infidelity and that makes them scared little does to be saved. Zero eroticism with a lot of creepy overtones that suggest a very twisted author who is probably a good guy in real life.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A RHETORIC QUESTION WITH THE ANSWER

as a lose-lose-break even. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
B.S. Story

He should of just packed his bags as-soon-as he got home from the reunion and left. Most any sane man would of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's Not How Any Of This Works

Interesting idea. Regret but not remorse on wife's part. No effort at addressing herself. She's still the same person who cheated - Even a horrific car accident and a terrible choice in lovers doesn't fix that.

Next time either break 'em up or have her address her demons. That would make a grand story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously

She totally acts like a whore. Her actions lead to her destroying her looks and any kind of normal life, unless you like screwing a zombie. He takes her back so he can relive the nightmare everyday by looking at her. Wow a what total pile of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

There were a lot of things in this story that were easy to fix and he was going to fix them.

Then the accident happened,in his mind and his reality changed.

He was ready to start the process of removing her from his life but, how could he.

Life is like that Wow, if you have even the smallest amount of feelings you WILL do things you never thought you would possibly do.

Grace was in him and forced itself to the surface for her, to me that's never going to be cuck shit.

He could have stayed on the I hate you and want a divorce path but, there were bigger more important things going in life and he knew what was important in their life's

He had grace in him and he extended it to his broken woman. Yes, she is his woman he knew it and she finally became awLove just never goes as you planned.

He loved her and if she stayed true he was going to continue to love her. When things changed he was going to try and stop loving her.

Then Pow, the accident before he went to Barnes hospital he had forgiven her.

(Side note: my youngest was born in that hospital and I have taken a military hop on one of the medical flights into Scot AFB.)

5 stars for a good story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Damn some of you are heartless

My wife of 35 years passed away because of Cancer, Her loss will be with me forever. I was her primary care giver and I found myself doing any and everything to make her comfortable. She was at home on hospice for over three years.

It was my responsibility to care for her, which I did.

I stopped working my main job to care for her 100% of time.

There were things I had to learn to do and did learn them to take care of her. The doctors and nurses showed me what was needed and I learned.

She knew she was sick before she allowed me to know she was ill. We found out just how bad it was together.

Even while on that bed dying she was still taking care of me and our sons.

She was in a lot of pain and tried to hide that fact because she didn't want to worry us even more.

Even with what I now know just to be with her I'd marry her again.

Now back to this story, it made me remember how I felt then and how I felt then! There was no way he was going to allow her to suffer mentally or physically because, no matter she was the love of his life as this character was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Regret not remorse

She wasn't sorry, it just didn't go as planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For me it would have been over as soon as I read that she was thinking about him

in bed as she was fucking me. I would not have waited. I would have started the divorce then and she could go to the reunion by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really, really good.

Some of the commenters wouldn't know a good story if it slapped them in the face. It's the author's story, and not the reader's. The characters do what the author wants them to do, and in this case what he had them do was the crux of this well done tale. I do think that many of the negative comments that dwell on criticizing a story because the husband takes the cheating wife back, come from people that have never really been in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi Mordant, good first posting, thank you for a little bit of a different story line.....

Like others, I am not a fan of the DEM things like accidents to induce a reconciliation And I think if he knew what he knew about her actions before the reunion, that he could not have stayed married. His strong moral compass was switching back and forth between integrity to his belief a wife must show respect and fidelity to her husband, and the principle of Grace in the religious sense. But if you wrote a long enough story to explore that, the cuck haters would still give you 1s and the some others would have complained about the extra length. I think it could have been done with forgiveness and eventual divorce, but JMHO. 4Stars, Oldbearswitch

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
It Sucked

He's a wimp and a cuckold. Lost his balls and his nerve, just because his wife was in an accident.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Yes It Sucked

Why would anyone believe your plot and the happily ever after? it' s far more likely he slit his throat after a few years of living with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anon-really really good

Using your logic, someone is only really in love if they forgive a spouse who for months plans on cheating on them, then does just that in front of them.

Your comment reads like you have done just that.

Good luck in your marriage.

Your future holds a great deal of forgiving.

I could see taking her back, but she would accompany me to my reunion and watch me do same thing except get in accident

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Good story, well written...

The car accident is one thing, her cold-blooded plan to cheat on him with her old boyfriend is another - two separate situations for the husband to deal with. We know from her emails and phone calls that she and her boyfriend planned to have sex from the beginning. They spent a lot of time talking about it, planning it, looking forward to it, she was determined, she never thought about NOT doing it. No shame or guilt is evident before going.

I don't know why he even continued with the trip. After discovering the email, I would have had the lawyer fill out the divorce paperwork and then I'd present it to her: sign here, here, and here, take off your rings, now you can go to the reunion by yourself. I'll list the house and separate all our assets while you're gone. Don't come back here, you won't be able to get in. We're done.

I can see putting aside all the anger and pain at her betrayal when hearing about the accident. I can see encouraging her to get well, but eventually the anger would come back and have to be dealt with. I'm not sure what I would do, because I seriously doubt she would have attended the reunion - she would have been home trying to save her marriage. And, frankly, she'd be fighting an uphill battle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Biggest problem here is the acid

The biggest problem here is the acid.

People DO NOT recover from acid burns, the flesh MELTS and there's basically no "plastic surgery" to fix that type of injury.

Just look up some pictures of Muslim women that've had acid thrown on their faces.

So the "happy ending" of her appearance is complete bullshit.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Unbelievable!!!

If all people who get insecurities at growing older would cheat therefore the world has millionfold cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kicked her out

I still would have kicked her out and divorce her skanky ass!!! I don't like how he still took her back, I didn't like the ending such a wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
blah blah blah

nothing original or noteworthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@bayempeter1

According to authors reedrichards and thecarolinadreamer all wives cheat at least once. Read richards latest it was just one time if in mood for unbelievable example

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
sorry but horrible

She cheated for some asinine reason and hes supposed to forgive her because she was mutilated. BS say karma bitch and send her packing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Literally

The first time I agree with Anon cuckshit 1 is to many stars for this cuckold bubble though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Assholes

Your readers mostly all seem to be real assholes that live in their own little screwed up world. No wonder the world is so screwed up.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
run

let vinnie take care of her .... yeah right he`s dead

oooh well matbe she can find another sucker to take care of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe

He should have confronted her befor the reunion!!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I am so far from those dickless wimps

that I did nothing to warn Sarah or Vinnie off and when she disappeared had a hissy fit before going home in a huff, leaving her in the lurch and ultimately putting her life on the line.

He didn't want Sarah pissed at him for reading her mails, so pull Vinnie to the side and warn him about broken bones and citing in divorce proceedings if he does anything with her. When the tongues started, he should have pulled her to one side then and made it clear what could happen if it didn't stop, hell french kissing fails the husband test. If you love someone, you save them from themselves, you don't watch them juggle knives and sit quietly thinking let them stop on their own or learn the hard way.

This is what made him a wimp, not forgiving/having pity on her.

The whole doctor's (Richard Killdare? really?) office bit is such shit - at 32 her flirting and want to fuck Vinnie was due to an illness brought on by her insecurities at growing older, maybe at 42 wanting to feel young and sexy again maybe, but not an illness and urge, but not at 32 around her sexual peak. She wanted the imagined wonderful fuck she missed out on. And then bring in a pre/post menopause expert? Why? There was no suggestion she was anything near menopausal, then suddenly it's all related to her getting old?

Then all the emotional blackmail about her mental well being, before even asking what Don planned to do about the reunion. Given his knowledge of the incident, they would have found out his plans before allowing him access to her.

Sorry, too many things that don't add up properly and could do with more to explore his feelings to make his change of heart more believable. He may be upset about her being hurt, but would not forget what she did that was fully pre-meditated not just spur of the moment.

"On the seventh day, the doctors told me to get ready to talk to Sarah" and I pulled the manilla envelope from my jacket and as she looked at me, I dropped it on her and said "You've been served". And really he could not be blamed for it, a little heartless, but fully justified.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good man

Would be have forgiven her if there was no accident? Probably not.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
her motivation

Her age was a bit young for the reasons given for her intended affair. I suspect it was more than that and not deserving forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pussy!

He was playing games with his wife. Why not confront her before they go, hash out the details of what they want and get a divorce if that's what is called for? That saves everybody a whole bunch. It saves the weasels life because he wouldn't have to be speeding taking the wayward wife back to her husband. It saves the pickup drivers life since there would be no accident. It either saves their marriage or ends it. Either way she never is in the accident and is free to choose what her life will look like going forward. And it saves her husband from having to pretend to like his cheating wife just because she's been hurt in an accident that never would have taken place if he hadn't been playing games. At least they didn't have kids. Lousy story. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time and again...

...we see stories trying to justify cheating by saying they feel less desirable. Hogwash! She doesn't deserve her husband. The one eyed one eared one legged whore needs to hop off into the sunset. And I call bs on this miracle plastic surgeon that will make her more beautiful than before. And as others have commented he had all the evidence he needed to confront her and not go to the reunion. 2 stars...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO BAD SHE WON'T HAVE VINNIE TO FANTACIZE ABOUT...

but she will have the memory of sucking his dick that one time to carry her on through life as a single woman cause I as her husband would kick her crippled ass to the curb quicker than she spit Vinnie's cum on the seat of his car.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
7 hours plus 9 hours =16 not 12 she cheated multiple times

Phone email is cheating dancing groping cheating blow job cheating

All planned

Cheating slut kick to curb as others said

Really Vinnie give her ride after fighting?

Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
People that comment are so funny

Cheating happens, it happens a lot. People justify it to themselves, suffer from boredom, or they have mental desires. I appreciate writers that give us entertainment, and not the silly fools that give ridiculous comments. PS commenters, many couples do get by the cheating and stay together. I think Anonymous comments may have to disappear here as too many of them are thoughtless chickens that spew mean comments while staying hidden.

mustelamustelaalmost 4 years ago
Interesting comments…

…around a story too sloppy in all aspects.

Too bad. The husband's change of mind after the accident was not surprising, but had to be resolved.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. He was much more forgiving than I could be . I still think that only her injuries saved her marriage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Stories like this make me think of how a catastrophic event can awaken a person to their core values. If she had just come home, I suspect she would be divorced. Interesting story. I would not mind at all if it were slowed down a bit and extended in places. It's a good working premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this a re-write?

There was a story that I recall on LIT that was exactly like this -- even to the ex's name Vinnie.

I don't have time to research it, but it is disappointing that someone would submit a "used" story.

As stated by others, the main take-away from this story is what a downer it is. Although they had a happy life, the extreme damage to the wife made this result of adultry worse than most stories.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's pretty tragic what happened to her, but her behaviour at the reunion was horrendous. If he didn't stay with her just out of pity after the accident, then he should've nipped it in the bud right when he found out. Bad decisions all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He shouldn't have forgiven her.

She planned, lied, and celebrated her hopes for infidelity. The results of the accident dont change what she did. They are just a minor device to allow for his accepting her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Complete bullshit

She vilely betrayed him. An accident makes no moral difference whatever. She is entirely the authoress of her own misfortune. A saint would help her convalesce; only a weak, needy cuck takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
to each his own

No idea why he stayed and I don't think any surgeon could have repaired her like he wrote so good news is she has a very constant reminder of her cheating slut ways.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

She paid a pretty heavy price for cheating, but I still don’t see taking her back. Vinnie got what he deserved, but she gets to live with it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Fingers of scotch

First, doctors don't break out the scotch with family at the hospital. Second, anytime an author talks about X fingers of alcohol or feeling it coursing through their veins, I assume the author is a dumbass prone to trite over used phrases. FYI

Now to read the rest of the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Doctor Killdare?

OK that's funny.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Yeah

I guess the moral of the story is take the bus. 😁

thedayafterthedayafterabout 3 years ago

Liked the story but what disappoints is when an author ignores how someone would react if the situation was real. In this story the husband knows what's probably going to happen at the reunion but goes anyway. In reality the husband would confront the wife with the emails refuse to go to the reunion and threaten divorce if she goes.

It's like when you are watching the scary movie and the women goes into a room where she has heard a strange noise but doesn't turn the light on. Everyone knows that either you wouldn't go into the room but you would turn on the light if you did.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago
Nicely written

The plot was constructed well and the overall story was well done. I didn't think the injection of Dr. Kildare was very good. It was humor placed in a serious scene and it didn't work for me. Also, the lengthy narrative by the wife immediately after she comes out of a seven-day coma with complete sentences, descriptive, and analytical insights also didn't work for me. I would have expected very limited attempts to communicate for a while in which her feelings and pleas for forgiveness would have gradually expressed themselves. Despite these attempts at constructive criticism, it was a good story with an important theme and I consider it an excellent job.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - A totally unbelievable fantasy - start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"But, as a doctor, I can tell you to look at your wife's actions as a mental aberration, an illness brought on by her insecurities at growing older, the excitement generated by regressing to an earlier, carefree time of high school sweethearts, first love, emerging sexual adventures. "

Psycho-babble is a poor excuse for cheating. A woman makes a shitty life altering decision and immediately these reconciliation authors throw out the mental illness defense and expect readers to swallow this bullshit and ask for another helping.

Also, the bionic woman reconstructive surgery stuff was pure unadulterated fantasy. In real life she's remain disfigured for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suspend reality and take the ride! At the end ask, why did the author write this story? Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CONGRATS MAKIN THE MC A PUSS BAG GREAT JOB. the time wasted reading this trash ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This submission is a pitifully lame attempt to piggyback off the popularity of the "February Sucks" craze. Sadly, nothing presented here is plausible or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawwwwwn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate cuck stories or those of simpering

Wimps who can't function w/o their pseud mommy.

You can say Adious to this reader.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lots of nasty comments and I don't feel you deserved that abuse.

I understand how he forgave her, I would have been much more conflicted but would have taken her back.

Could have focused a little more with the struggles of getting healed as a couple in addition to physically

Keep up the good work, maybe a little more edgy if you want to appeal to the nuckle dragging self proclaimed critics.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have worked it out with some financial guy and lawyer to see what option was cheaper for me - divorce or stay. If it was stay I would have not spent a dime on any reconstruction. She would be my housekeeper and the scars would be her reminder that she was a cheating slut. I would get my sex on the side and of course not with her. If it was cheaper to divorce then of course divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Get an editor. That will take care of the small things like grammar and spelling. I won't lie and say that it was a good read. She plans to cheat, has zero remorse about it, even tells her husband that had the setting been more fitting, she'd have gone through with it. Then after the blow job fail and the slap, she has a change of heart because it wasn't what she was expecting. Sounds like she's more remorseful at her own naivete than actually cheating. Then of course there's the wreck. Again, he knew of the cheating prior to it, during, and after. He had his own btb plans, then suddenly he's all in love with her because of the wreck and goes through with her repairs on his dime. He goes from hardass to pussy. So what if she died? She would essentially be out of your life every bit as if you were to divorce her as well. I don't buy it. Their attitudes change too immensely to be subtle or believable. I do see the potential in your writing, however. I think a rewrite is in order and you can do a lot better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous