All Comments on 'Of Anna 333'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
madhatter4420madhatter4420about 20 years ago
sweet

exelant story. Its vey well writen and i like the litte bit at the end lol

jessy19jessy19about 20 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That was fantastic work! I loved it! The pictures went so well with it! It definetly deserves an "E"

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Anime

I enjoyed this piece. For the most part, there is no dirty language, which is rather refreshing to find on this site. Also, there is some deep thought to it, also something you won't find here. The concept reminds me a little bit of "Chobits." Is that where you got the idea? Oh, and, the bodies of the characters were okay, but maybe you could brush up on the faces. Please take this as positive criticism, I have no malice here. Overall, a wonderful job. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Artistic Beauty

The story written was amazing, not only for the erotic content, but for the way it was beautifully written, not with just lust in mind, but with love. It was written with artistic grace, something not seen in a lot of the stories written here. This is something that makes you think, rather then just getting you off. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Very well done, even with the stereotypical "robots will win out in the end." Tastefully stated and illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
heard this one before?

sounds kinda like the film "love object" starring desmound harrington and melissa sagemiller. some differences, but dangerously close. you should rent it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Anna crossed over?

Sounds like Anna went through a secret upgrade on us during the story. So much that she has emotions and the ability for introspection. While the man vs. machine is an all too familiar theme, the rest which took a different take (not to mention the illustrations) was refreshing, namely, humans own fear from machines which they create supposedly to help them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bit of a yawn

Oh dear, a bit of a disappointment. While i am a huge fan of this site, and a huge fan of the Man vs Machine debate, i have to say that this story read like it was going one way, then suddenly at the end the author switched and went another way. I do believe this sort of story could work, and i look forward to other stories like it, but sadly this particular one felt a bit slapped together. And i have to agree with the other comment that the droid went through some secret upgrade or something, or perhaps that was mentioned earlier in the story as the droid wondering why she was told to do things. Anyway, the concept has atleast inspired an idea for my own project. Hopefully i can put it here too, and then read other people tear my work apart. Game Over, please try again.

jessy19jessy19almost 13 years ago
So beautiful!

This is such a great story! After all these years I still love it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmmmm

If this sort of clever robots comes to reality, it could mean that the preblem of over population which is the greatest risk our civilization faces, might just go away. RUR may become a reality . . . Google the name and expand your knowledge.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Great

Loved the Story and the way Anna told Tanya the truth.

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
Not bad at all!

Kinda wish that A & K teamed up at the end, instead of Anna gloating...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous