All Comments on 'Attitude'

by Python77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Alex54092Alex54092almost 8 years ago
NICE START

Do you have any more along the same lines?

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Good story

For a story without a sex scene this story was surprisingly good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick shit

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't understand these kind of stories

Interracial sex is very erotic for lots of different reasons but I don't get the thousand of stories like this where the white husband needs/wants to be humiliated. If your wife enjoys interracial sex great, but if she no longer wants to have sex with you it's time to move on to someone who will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Just as my mature white wife. After her very first black cock she was hooked. A total slut for huge uncut black cock. And has become a pure size queen.We belong to a group in Toronto Canada. "Black on White" . A group whereby mature white women get as much young black cock as they please over the evening and often into the early morning hours. As long as they want black horsecock to suck and get fucked by,they have it. And the white husbands watch wait and often are fed hot fresh creampie by their bbc slut wives. My wife especially enjoys these nights as she gets to be taken by 3 or 4 stallions at one time. Gets all three of her holes filled with huge extra heavy black cum loads. A true older white slut for young black uncut horsecock.

reads69reads69almost 8 years ago
4*

Really great storyline, really needs more chapters, I only gave it 4stars simply because it was too short for my liking.well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous