All Comments on 'Unexpected Guests'

by MarkoAaron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bigfoot lover

Thought it was great. Love how you stared and loved the innocents of the entire thing. doesn't always need to be rape lol. Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Omg continue this its. So good

MarkoAaronMarkoAaronover 7 years agoAuthor

I was a little worried that bigfoot stories weren't liked too well. I'm currently working on another one, but it isn't a definite thing yet.

I could have sworn that I proof-read this story, but I found numerous errors. Just missing words. Gonna improve on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Omg it was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

This story should continue, or similar stories! Will you? Weidly erotic.

Jojodncr17Jojodncr17over 6 years ago
Super hot!

Great story! I like your writing style and think you used just the right amount of descriptions without being too wordy. Also, I got pretty wet and tingly reading it and am feeling the need to go out in the woods and see what kinda trouble I can get myself into. Thank you!

MarkoAaronMarkoAaronover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

After a year, it was nice to receive some feedback on this story and know it's still being viewed from time to time. I plan on writing more, just having a rough spell with life. My mother was diagnosed with cancer and I've been supporting her in her fight. I still love Literotica and I wanna contribute more stories of the big, hairy guy. I know I'm not the greatest writer, but appreciate every kind word from you guys.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

Like your style and it was paced well. All thats missing is you having time to put together Chapter 2.

Take care of what matters most, there is always time for the Fantasy World later. Wishing you and your Mother all the best.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved!

Very very good! Would love to read another part to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous