All Comments on 'Mom's Desire'

by Rockyhardy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot

this is a very very hot story.

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HAIRY ARMPITS

How come Nirmala did not ask her son to sprinkle talcum powder in her hairy armpits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Indian Sexuality??????

You told your reader NOTHING about you beiong Indian, ASSHOLE. How can your ideas of sex and sexuality have any foundation when you worship fucking cattle and monkeys?? Nest time, be honest (if you think you have that within you) and be upfront with your audience, rag head!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
spelling ???

Do you not know the difference between HIS and HER ? You inverted them so many times it killed an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's in a name.

Ahuranda and Yabledishkibble would have been better names for the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on, the guy's 18 to 22 years old, cut him some fucking slack

This is a very hot story, and I bet young RH was rock(y) hard(y) when he wrote it and blew a good healthy load from his hot brown balls by the end. His hero Ashok has a yen for that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of 19 years before. Plenty of sons everywhere feel the same way about their mom, but it's especially prevalent among boys from India, a sign of an advanced civilization. Ashok's mother feels the same way about her good-looking strapping young son, so they just go ahead and do what lots and lots of sons and mothers secretly ache to do but are too chickenshit to even try. The kid sticks his fat brown cock up his mother's warm brown cunt and they have themselves a deliriously joyful incestuous fuck. Mom cums like crazy as her baby boy blows his balls and shoots her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Up his own mother's twat is exactly where a boy's semen belongs, as so many Indian sons and their mothers know so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Most imagination and does create any lust in the first page

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous