All Comments on 'Craigslist Adventures 01'

by PorscheKaru

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

I for one am really going to miss CL. It was a great place where you could find like minded people for any fantasy, fetish or kink. I am thankful that it was out there for the time that it was and that I had many opportunities to take advantage of it.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Brian70Brian70almost 6 years ago
Hot

Sexy fun quick bj, thanks. Xoxo, Brie

jrt20jrt20over 1 year ago

Hot first to e

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree and I miss craigslist. I remember my first time, but in my case I was answering an add for a sexy Black TS. After the first call I got ready and headed over to her place. I was nervous and new to the area so I called 3 or 4 times to get directions. Each time she gave me directions to a point and had me call back. Finally pulling into her apartment complex my stomach started shaking and I was getting very nervous. I walked up to her apartment and knocked on the door. When she opened the door up I saw a beautiful dark skinned girl in pink bra and panties. After exchanging greetings she asked me in. I went to the couch and she got me a glass of water. When she walked up to me with the water I noticed a good sized bulge in her pin panties. I said thank you for the water, took a sip, set the glass down and leaned forward and started kissing her bulge. It grew bigger and bigger and I noticed I was fully erect and wanting to taste my first black cock. She pulled her panties down and freed up what looked like a 8 inch semi erect circumcised dark chocolate cock. I put my hands on her hips and backed her up a bit so I could drop to my knees and tack her into my mouth. I first kissed the head of her cock and then started licking it and sucking the tip. I took it in my hand and lifted it up, licking from the balls to the tip over and over. When it was fully erect it was thick and over 9 inches pointing straight at my lips. With both hands I grabbed her firm spectacular ass, I took it into my mouth, slowly sucking it while looking up at her tight abs, beautiful firm b cup breasts, to her gorgeous feminine face with an assuring smile on her lips. I felt so comfortably confident in my new found position on my knees with a big black cock in my wanting mouth that I sucked it like it was the most important thing I ever did in my life. After about 20 minutes of literally making love to her large member, I felt her butt cheeks tighten and her back arch and within a few bobs of my head her cock twitched and unloaded several large shots of hot sticky cum in my hungry mouth. I was so turned on I swallowed as much as I could and continued gently massaging her balls with one hand, teasing her TS pussy with the middle finger of my other hand, and sucking that rock hard erection, looking into her eyes, until I was rewarded with another big load of cum. I was surprised but between the nervousness of the encounter and the salty taste of the cum, that was the best sexual experience I ever had. From the look on her face and the hugs and kisses she showered me with when I was done, she enjoyed it to. That was my first Craigslist encounter and from that day on I knew I was a white man who loves servicing beautiful hung black transsexuals'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous