All Comments on 'Swinging - The Cement that Binds Us'

by swinginsam

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

very hot more please :)

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
Duplicate Entry

Very nice story, but this one is a duplicate of another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Which way for the next episode?

If this is an account of a true story, then there is no choice but to tell it as it happened. The next episode can be told in a style with more erotic composition. Perhaps, you should let the wife tell what she is experiencing during the sexual episodes with Thomas or another. It should be more erotic to hear her account from flirtation, foreplay and intense sexual communion. I am not sure how you should do that but some stories here have interspersed the husband's storytelling with the wife's. The wife's account can include how her senses - you know, sight, smell, touch, taste - are contributing to the intensification of her stimulation and enhances her responses to the point of total abandon which she seems to declare during the climactic moments so far and Jonathan's would primarily be from a voyeur's perspective.

However, if this is the product of your imagination, then don't rush. In their next episode with Thomas, they are now comfortable with each other, so Thomas and Carol can take their time going through the mating "dance": innuendos leading to touches, to prolonged foreplay and then copulation in various positions rising to peaks both hadn't reached before. Though Carol is on pills, the total immersion to sex with Thomas rises to unrestrained mating as he takes her to several orgasms through a very long session through deep into the night and morning because her body wouldn't let him disengage even after each ejaculation until he is milked dry. Perhaps, they might even fall asleep with their bodies coiled around the other. And, every time they wake up, they fuck until fucking slowly becomes love-making.

I wonder if Jonathan should join in or whether he stays a voyeur for this next episode. Perhaps, he might even think of recording them with a videocam? Perhaps, the threesome comes in the episode after Jonathan and Carol use the video recording as stimulus for their own love-making turned unabashedly carnal and primal.

If you intend to continue with more episodes, possibilities abound, including Carol having two black men involving Thomas and a friend? And, Jonathan can have another woman while Carol continues to explore and seek the height of her sexuality.

Good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous