All Comments on 'My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 03'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great last chapter

I am so turned on by the way it ended. Having the roles reversed, the girl having to listens to her BF fuck her former lover. My cock is so hard.

Neptune1001Neptune1001over 7 years ago
more please

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer, harder

Loved (loving??) the series. I see you haven't added any stories or chapters in a while. Don't quit. You have talent and a good start. I like to see the current boyfriend to kind of go through a crisis when is forced (or not) into gay sex, especially in front of his wife/girlfriend. He may accept his new station, but the wife/girlfriend's lover(s) spend some time belittling him, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved this and i usually dont like guys being i guess cucked. Like watching their girlfriend get fucked. But this was really well written and i loved every bit of it and the way it ended was great! But i have a feeling Riley is gonna be totally left out lol.

anyways, as a girl who usually only reads gay male literotica, reading this it was really, for lack of a better word, hot. The role reversal at tbe end was awesome and i loved Bens reactions to everything and how much more intense he got when he, Chris and Lucas went to the bedroom alone.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycover 7 years ago
fucking awesome...

lucas is a hottie...i'd take his place any day.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Guess I'm in Minority

I did NOT like the role reversal in the Epilogue. Absolutely nothing that came before made it credible. A plot twist that WOULD have worked, for me, is if Chris dumped Riley for steady gay (top) sex with Lucas. He gives up pussy forever, moves into Lucas' bedroom, and Riley lives with them as the second-favorite sex partner for both of the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another chapter please

I love these stories! I have read them so many times. Please write another chapter. I would love to know what happens next between the boys. While I liked the surprise role reversal at the end, it would be nice for them to go back to Chris being the dominate top and Lucas the submissive bottom. Looking forward to your next piece.

HiddenSecret00HiddenSecret00over 5 years ago
More!!

I really wished this kept going. This sorta end at a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sooo hott

Please add another chapter Maybe Ben coming back or chris falling in love with Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never Leave A Woman Wanting More!!!!

Please, I beg of you DONT STOP NOW!!! Im a married woman, for 4 yrs. Recently I have been having an affair with a husband of one of my gf's. Sexually, my lover is far more masculine and dominant than my husband.

Im a very kinky woman, I love to fantasize about my lover sexually dominating my husband. I get extremely turned on by such sexual acts. I love your writings, this is your best, so far, to me. Its different, I love seeing a switch in sexual roles when it comes to males.

To have Riley stubble upon Lucas fucking Chris, a Bull is Hot, Kinky and Different. You must not keep your readers hanging, at least not me. Please Continue.

Lusting Married Slut

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 4 years ago

Amazing. Please keep writing. Whatever you want to write, just write.

rightside27rightside27almost 4 years ago
Oh my damn

I LOVE this. The story has such a great build-up and keeps getting more interesting. And then Chris and Lucas? That was the best plot twist I ever read, and I must have read Harry Potter about 20 times. If there is any way, I'd LOVE to see more of Chris and Lucas in a continuation of this story, or a spin-off or something. GREAT WORK!

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidalmost 4 years ago

I left the last chapter for a while as I thought it would be cliched but glad I read it as I liked the twist ending. I seldom see any such stories end with a nice twist or move out of the usual cliches. So good on you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love this but also sad :(

Honestly one of, if not, my FAVORITE literotica stories I’ve ever read. I oddly like the relationship of everyone, especially Lucas & Chris. Sad that the author has decided to not continue with this story but I would love to have a stand alone or spin off that focuses on Chris *potentially* having a crush on Lucas. But still dating the girl. I like their relationship.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabusealmost 3 years ago

great story. could go in different directions after the party. would've liked to see the story continue with steve the coworkers and others at this work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i want more of Chris & Lucas :(

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I appreciate the Happy Cuckold Disclaimer, thank you for not wasting my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous