All Comments on 'High Price for a Threesome'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So his reward was being cheated out of the reward he earned. I'd say that's a shaky start when trust is supposed to be important. Choosing to continue their play shouldn't have been a cheat. Oh, and call your doctor for erections that last longer than four hours.

JoshuaXJoshuaXalmost 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculously HOT! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Not sure about the 1h of intercourse after a day of teasing, but a great story. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
after...?

after they finally let him lose, he goes to garage and cuts off the locks with his bolt cutters then goes back to the women and tosses there asses OUT, See ya , NO TRUST in this relationship anymore. They lock up his cock while he is "helpless" That's BS. I would have insisted they open the door the night before or just throw a chair through the window.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Femdom, ugh

Sorry, femdom stuff doesn't do anything for me. I won't rate as my distaste for the genre' would influence the score too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!!

5+!!!! I totally would've chosen the same! Awesome writing yet again!!

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all of the great comments!

It is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unfinished

Try finishing it you lazy shit & maybe I'll give you more than a single star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, but

I hated the ending. How is he supposed to trust his wife ever again? Promises made, promises broken. Agreeing to continue the game doesn't mean accepting putting his cock in prison. That's betrayal pure and simple. Where would it end?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder what the wife felt

When he beat the living shit out of her then tossed her ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Femdom is pathetic. They can't keep him cuffed forever... As soon as they release him, he bitchslaps them and unlocks the cage. Being able to easily physical overpower your "mistress" just makes it all so laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please write a second part for this story. It was so damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous haters fuck off.

That was one of the hottest stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I have ever read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was well written and well-paced. Thank you for your efforts.

Totally hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That ending was like someone promising you gold or treasure and then taking you into the bathroom to show you the giant turd they didn't flush.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Bur all sex is serouusly rushed. Mechanical.

We don't knned to know that the firls teased him for an hour. We need to know how. Step by step. Details. Details. Details.

You need to learn the difference between PEEK and PEAK.

You need to understand that "HERTZ" is not just a number of vibrations, it's the number of vibrations per second.

Nothing much with his balls except to discuss how full they are.

Three stars.

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

While I did greatly like the story flow there are parts I directly hated and I didn’t feel aligned with their lives.

- they tended to have great kinky sex. Most of the time he was Dom but they swapped. No where indicated that either of them had wanted that to change. One time as Dom where she doesn’t keep her promises and now it’s only full time sub for him?

- a long healthful marriage like theirs with the love they expressed would take trust, communication, and true consent. There wasn’t even standard aftercare communication after the session. And, a hard Dick does not indicate all that’s going through someone’s mind. It is not communication. So, she never bothered to get his point of view before deciding on changing his life. He deserves that. The changes were put on him with little discussion when he was at a point where the chemicals running through his body due to playtime had seriously compromised his ability to consent. They never even explained what it meant. And it was done where they had his mind at a point where he could not think as acknowledged in the story. She had already changed the terms on him and by changing the term this way she again demonstrated a lack of trustworthiness. Are the women just gonna keep changing the rules to suit themselves better? Make him hard and change the rules. He’d been sub before with extensive denial but never left hanging. Never shown signs of wanting this full time.

- overt manipulation is not usually a sign of a truly healthy living relationship. So it is something out of character for Julia. Whether the manipulation went back to bringing Mona in, pushing Mona in to this, or after they talked about earlier Ramone incident, the ladies had no intention of Bill having an orgasm. Shows faithlessness and sudden selfishness on the part of the wife. And, if you remember the women never saw Ramone again. Whether because he didn’t like it or they didn’t respect him because he was only an object for them.

- the change from the first half of the story to the part where she starts lying and manipulating him was very jarring. I was enjoying this as a mutual play time session. Then it wasn’t.

- how long will the husband put up with this before he just leaves. And takes his wife’s lifestyle with him? Everything becomes commonplace over time. Femdom in a household where they are both switches can get old. As he feels more manipulated and isn’t at home in sexy time but in his normal part of life will he still be okay? “Life” isn’t all about sex. Sex isn’t always about the hottest sex. Sometimes it’s comforting or you just want something different. But they don’t have a true sexy time anymore. It’s full time femdom now. No space for anything else.

- this one bothers me the most in many of these stories. Life and sexy time are two different things. What’s ok in a session can be devastating in life. Many of these stories don’t even acknowledge that part. Many type A people may be subs. Sexy time running over to real life can destroy that dichotomy. Can destroy the real life. She took denial in sexy time and just turned it into his permanent life. How will that change bleed over. Did she just emasculate her type A husband and his business results flatten out? Do the things that he initiated in the marriage outside of sex just stop because he’s controlled? Does she even have any respect for her husband any longer as he rolls over for her? How can you love someone you don’t respect?

- why is it always the ones in these stories who extoll the benefits of denial never end up denying themselves? There has not been anything to suggest getting off at least once a day would stop his pleasure when faced with a day of denial like that again. It only helps the Dom when they are too shitty to take the time to raise it again. They want to short cut him into obedience. Not loving but lazy.

- and being in denial and being caged are far from the same thing. I think a big part of the fun on day one was Bill holding out. He had plenty of time to erase that ring on his Dick. He had possession of himself. But he wanted the prize. He wanted to hold out. Self denial is a lot of fun. The cage takes that away. He has no choice. He might as well not have a Dick. . Entirely different mind space. “I want to please them so I get the prize and I have to hold out” vs “Oh I have no choice so I only concentrate on them and forget about me”. Since they gave him no choice on the cage they really don’t care what was fun about it for him and have given no clear indication they will allow him an orgasm. Having the key displayed in that circumstance could be quite demoralizing.

- he was doing everything for his wife’s love, a chance at Mona, and knowing he’d get a mind blowing orgasm. He didn’t get that chance. His faithless wife knew that when she went to sleep. He didn’t indicate while laying between them that he didn’t want to get off or that he was mentally ok with it and felt the denial at that point was better than getting off. He didn’t indicate the next morning that he didn’t want to get off. He was disappointed that they didn’t get him off at the height of his arousal and believed he’d believed appropriately that it wouldn’t be as good. So, she presented him an option of a shitty orgasm to end the fantasy she provided and no further fun or more mind blowing fun with some denial thrown in. It’s not really a choice and I’m sure when he agreed he thought that they’d do more denial with the promised good ending this time. She certainly never indicated that she was gonna change the whole game right after this agreement. Because once again agreeing to holding orgasms and being caged are not the same. The fun comes from entirely separate places.

- and I saw no indication that this successful guy wanted to feel a full time emasculation. There is no doubt that’s what this Loss of Dick is. What will he do when he goes to the gym? Gets it clunked at work? Needs to take a piss while outside with buddies far from a bathroom?

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

As a victim of teenage molestation where I did say no and where I did get off, actual consent is very important to me in a story purporting to be about a loving or consensual relationship. I’ve missed out on a lot of sex because I won’t sleep with anyone where they might not have the ability to consent including they are drunk, high, need a place to sleep, are afraid to make a scene, aren’t in their right mind because they are too horny, etc. I don’t ever want to leave someone feeling victimized. As a switch that doesn’t mean I can’t Dom. I just need to know that is truly what someone wants.

I can also truly get in to non-consent stories, but they have to not pretend that they are loving or consensual. Your rapist should know they are a rapist.

I guess in the end I was disappointed as this story was one of the few stories I’ve found where the femdom was loving and consensual. That was right up until the end of the first night. I was all in there. I could be in that headspace. Then the ladies didn’t come through on the promise that his wife had made the entire time and repeated all that time. While they controlled his orgasm it was done with a consent based upon a promise to have an explosive orgasm that night. Much of the joy and buildup was based on that premise. If he was a Good boy he would get his prize. Part of being that Good boy was refraining from getting off. Self denial in those circumstances is quite stimulating. Part of the fun of self denial in those circumstances is that you know you are giving up an orgasm you could have now in return for a better one later. And he did everything. In the end she left him on purpose unfulfilled. He was left to feel unsatisfied but still trusting that it was a mistake and she’d fallen asleep. His consent was still justified.

Then they change the rules. Actually they’d changed them the day before without his consent and didn’t let him know it. They got his cooperation under false pretenses. Therefore what they did was non consensual. It was a form of rape.

If you go back and read the first day in the context of she’s not going to give it to him then everything changes. He appears to be making look the fool by his wife. If he knew he’d lose the pleasure of self denial because you can’t self deny something you aren’t getting. They weren’t even allowing him the option of the lesser orgasm. In the end he is allowed only the pleasure of stimulation. He is expected to get his entire pleasure from just serving them because he will not be allowed his own orgasm. Very strong fun but still absent the mind space of this story on first read.

But, he agreed to a continued set of actions based upon his premise of getting the joy of the day before under the rules of the day before. A reasonable choice for someone who believes his wife wasn’t a manipulative liar.

Continuing that manipulation she never explained those rules had changed. That they were harsher to him. That he was going to be involuntarily emasculated and possibly physically damaged. That he was going to lose the small orgasms and most if not all of the big ones as they couldn’t be counted on to let him have one. For all we know she may have become one of those for whom permanent denial was her ideal. He had definitely deserved an orgasm the night before and she took it from him. We also definitely know the joy of self denial would be stripped from him. So at least one layer stripped from his pleasure.

That his rational mind was might suffer from this arrangement is made clear in the last few paragraphs. Small fear can be titillating in the context of a session. Rational mind fears induce stress and are bad for mental health long term. He has significant reason for rational mind fears when dealing with these two as they’ve already proved untrustworthy. They’ve also emasculated him which is a definite mental health issue for most. They’ve even made it public by visibly key holding. Unfortunately as the only way to continue the wild sex with both of them is to accept the damage that he doesn’t yet understand. He will probably do that and the damage may crush him before he’s willing to give up that pleasure. Just look at gamblers, addicts, etc. Just because it’s fun doesn’t mean it’s good for you.

I also don’t have time for blackmail in a situation purporting to be loving. If Bill wants more than a disappointing handjob after all the pleasure he gave them last night and all the promises his wife made (he was supposed to be rewarded spectacularly) he has to agree to give up all control and significantly change his life in a manner he can’t trust. In other words give up free consent.

The only appropriate response to a blackmailer is to take option 3. Walk away. A blackmailer does not have your interests at heart even if they purport to be doing it for you. The love you thought was there is gone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The divorce should be started the second his hands are free

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous