All Comments on 'The Prize Ch. 01'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
keep going!!!

that was great! add some more! i'd like to see what happens with them next! will she come to him willingly, or run away and get caught, will they fight again, or will he have to prove himself again to her? WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?! hurry up with the next one! this was great! good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking hot

damn, please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForonceForonceover 12 years ago
Good story

However, i think it would be even better if you painted the enviroments a little better. I gave you 3 stars, because I just dont get a feel for the surroundings.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Great writing, but questionable pace

You have a gift for writing. It is amusing though, that this fictional story is not believable. It is so rushed, and the idea of a monstrous and dominant figure giving up his leverage in front of all of his men, and many other onlookers, seems unlikely. Her being able to overpower this guy with something so silly as licking a sword is weird. However, I do have faith that the characters you have created show much promise, so I look forward to reading your next chapters. I can see the brilliance in your writing potential.

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Down the drain

So much for being trained since 5 years old. She was dumb and unskillful. Way to go.

Just do not write anymore. This was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please don't listen to LuvTracker

Please finish the series been waiting for two years <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous