All Comments on 'Sorority Submission: Lez Slave Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Love it

Another fantastic tale. More Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At last

Been waiting on this for two years. You didnt disappoint. At family week i think you should throw us a surprise. All the sorority including alumni and current members know the legend og big bertha the pussy pleaeing house slut. What they dont know including her daughter, is she is now a strong domme that only a few alumni turned pets know about. She comes in and establishes her dominance over all, alumni, current sisters, and pledges. Including her beloved daughter. Mommy knows best! Just a thought. Great story.. makes me wanna read your others..

parputter69parputter69almost 8 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for continuing on with this story series. Didn't expect Mother to be involved but should have seen it coming. A nice twist. Anon brings an interesting idea with Mom now being a domme. Doubt it though. She knew her daughter was submissive and can now show her it is ok. Mother/daughter lesbian incest show for the sorority?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

First off, glad to see the continuation of this story. Two years is a long time. Loving it. Second, I think I kinda like what anon and parputter suggested. Mom is now a domme, ready to take control of the sorority? With or without daughter? Hmmm. Interesting thought. That would sure be a twist. Whatever you do please continue.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
My anxiety continues

Too much submission for so little eroticism in this chapter, which I expected with anxiety. i hope Little Annie's mom improves it.

I miss illustrations but the story promises many good situations

bizy1bizy1almost 8 years ago
Loved it

The series is great but where the next segment. Can wait to see Mommy Too

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

That was a terrific installment to this great series. The cliffhanger-type ending left me wanting for more. Can't wait to read the "Mommy Too"... which you definitely need to write (none of this "maybe" stuff). :-)

sharksharksharksharkalmost 8 years ago
More please bravo!

I want the mother to get dragged into the game. It would be so hot for the daughter to see the authority figure in her life humbled in front of her college bully. Then the curvy middle aged bully turns to the off spring of her old slave....as she then takes full pleasure of the situation!!! Please Jasmine!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not as long

Please dont wait as long for the next one. No maybes. Please do the next one. And I think I like the idea of others. Having mommy now be a secret domme and turn out the sorority, including alumni and her own daughter, would be a pretty cool twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting

when can we have next chapter? We are waitng Little Anny´s mom. I am excited only thinking about the party with mother and daughter submitted to sorority. Uhmmm!

Please, don´t delay.

Hahahaha, excuse my anxiety but you are the guilty of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still waiting for next chapter

Pleeeeaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more!

new chapter please! i loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scat is gross

I enjoyed the degradation, and the sexual submission, but drinking piss is just gross. Complete turn off. Hopefully the rest of the chapters stay away from that, or else you might as well have this 'annie' eat a steaming piece of shit for dinner b/c if you want to be disgusting, why not?

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Pleaaaaase, more!

I'm dying to know more about this lustful society and you have long since abandoned it. Please do not be mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please?

This really deserves another chapter to bring it to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please. I'm begging you.

Please add another chapter to conclude the series.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Damn

Without conclusion I'm going to give this a 3* when it probably deserve 5+

I do like cliffhanger endings and a lot of open possibilities. But I want to see prince charming (beast) to rescue Anne from herself in the most unlikely way possible, not before total and ultimate carnage, of course. That ball she referred to as boring formalities must be the wildest and hellish orgy ever imagined, and I can't care less what role her momy play as long they fuck, and be fucked side by side, and fuck everyone else, physically and mentally. But Anne indeed becoming willing house pet the way it is drown right now would be bad ending for me. Then, not every tale should have happy one, so why not. It's just for a year... just like mailgirl contracts are usually for two, you know. She might be sellable commodity by then.

Ash27mayAsh27mayover 6 years ago
More

Please complete this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just found

Hi Miss Jasmine <curtsey>

Not on as much as i used to be so I missed this story when you submitted it. Just found it a couple days ago. I loved the story and want to thank you sooo much for adding another chapter to my story. The WS was a little intense for what I actually paticipate in but I guess that is poetic license. :)

PS. I never heard the term Pillow Princess till I read your recent story. Harvey and I now have a Pillow princess in our lives.

Love,

Your pet ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

Jamie's wickedness is beautifully complemented with 'Little Annie's' submissiveness. And now we throw Mom into the mix. Can't wait to see the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Water sports scene

ruined the story for me. A complete turnoff. Suggest any future stories with such scenes be put in the fetish category.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
You never wrote Part5, did you ?

WHY NOT !

After a whole you get really fed up with so many unfinished stories on here......

Rapier

hi78ehi78eover 4 years ago

I´m really looking forward to the next chapter. I love the whole sorority-setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Your creativity never ceases to amaze you, every time I come back to your page there is always something new and exciting. Can’t wait to see how this story ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eager for more

Can’t wait for the chapters to come. Excellent! Will Annie be humiliated in front of her mom? Or will her mom be humiliated in from of Annie? Will they both be humiliated or will he mom humiliate and use Annie to elevate her status? Can’t wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You going to finish this?

It has been a long time any thoughts of finishing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story just needs a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe I read all of this & there’s no finish.

I’ve been anticipating the end but it’s not there.

I’m blaxcklisting silk stockings lover NOW!

What a piece of shit!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue :)

Mclay0729Mclay0729over 2 years ago

Love the story, but I'm tired of reading your stories only to find they are unfinished and from what I can tell you never go back to finish them. Maybe finish your stories then move on for once

dogged1dogged1about 2 years ago

I haven't read one of your stories for a while now. I reread "Sorority Submission" because I don't think I read the 5th part. I forgot how erotically charged your stories were. What would it take to get you to write the last chapter? I'll do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. I hope you finish the story. Thanks

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

Need the next chapter, please.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

486. I’m not to keen on humiliation stories, but this is interesting to read. The big problem is that it begs for a continuation in many directions and like most of your other really good stories, it appears to have been forgotten. Too bad.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist9 months ago

Well written fantasy. This series many different wild activities. Thanks for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a good series. Pleae let there me more.

JoeinSpaJoeinSpaabout 2 months ago

This is the second series I have read of yours, dealing with sororities, and neither one of them has concluded with the end of the series. You are the author so it’s up to you, but it just seems to me that you’re leaving us hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50397 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES