All Comments on 'We Need To Talk'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 483 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

dmhackdmhackalmost 8 years ago
I appreciate the effort

but... it was pretty damn predictable and formulaic.

What would have made this more interesting, to me at least, is if you'd given the wife some intelligence. This is a fatal flaw in these stories--the husband is always saint-like and the wife is a barely functioning simpleton.

When I read stories like this I can't help but think you're more worried about what others will think than you are about writing something memorable, different, and worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife brainless - author no logic

How does a teacher get a week off when the daughter is still going to school to be taught.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Very enjoyable read. Becky was a little over the top, but that sometimes makes the tale entertaining. Thanks for sharing. Five stars!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

Excellent tale. What we have here is a bad mother ruining her daughter then in time ruining her own daughter with the same bullshit. Almost a picture perfect tale. Not a revenge tale and not quite a justice tale. The daughter was saved but to have full justice would be for the stupid, thinking only with her pussy, bad mother to catch something and die in the end. In pain. Actually in fiction this would be ideal. Not in real life.

On a side note had my wife been able to carry full term I would have named a daughter "Holly Ann," just like in the tale, from the Boston song. I might have found out sooner if she could about her betrayal but instead she got sick and died in pain and is decomposing in hell. (Big Smile)

Not perfect but still Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the first three pages

Then it went into a steep dive. The PI report was never mentioned and you threw it in as a Deus ex machina. The POV shifts to Becky added nothing and became something that distracted. The scene with Holly was more suited to a conversation with a 9 year old than a sixteen year old. The new hotter woman went on far too long and she was way too perfect. You're a promising writer, but this wasn't the one. The first three pages were five star. The last three ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing

And decent story.... Despite the fact there wasn't a single likable character. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on guys

Giving stories like this five stars gives people who think cheating should have consequences a bad name. It's not a good story, even if you admire the morality of the main character, which I do. It just doesn't deserve it and it makes us look like fools. You make swingerjoe look smart when you do this. Don't give assholes like him, sharedsigne, luedon, and that crowd ammunition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit!

Totally weird but gave it a 5!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO RID YOURSELF FROM A CLUSTER-FUCK

but anyone who can be true to themselves have an EZ way out. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Life

I get forgiving both the mother and the daughter. I get taking the daughter in. I don't get having anything to do with the selfish, cheating slut - ever again. Forgiveness means that you do not hold anything against her going forward. It does not mean helping her or having any part of her in your life ever again! The whole Mr. Wonderful Husband thing is stupid. Let the dead bury the dead. Move on, you can't save an unrepentant sinner from Hell.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

There was the puzzlement of the after the fact PI report; I liked the daughter's redemption, as well as the new wife's understanding.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Reasonable fiction

Yes, there were some plot holes and the insta new wife was a bit deus ex, but we are reading free fiction on a erotica site. The author did a good job of showing the attitude of the neo-femenists in regards to how it is only fair for a women to take a lover at a certaib point, but not for the man. The daughter had been indoctrinated but after some hard wake up calls she realised the ideas her mother had were self serving.

Yes, this could technically be another 'fake' btb story like SJ's, but whi cares? If they feel the need to 'make an example', at least we get obe decent story from them before they go back to writing fetish porn.

Kudos, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Atleast make it believable...

Marriage counsellor in situation like this gonna tell you to grow up (of course in different words) and no court gonna divorce you and destroy family with child if you still have feelings for each other.

You litteraly can't stop love someone just because they get some fun somewhere else... Our main "hero" dont have any idea what love is. OR he never loved his wife.

Last thing: Why is so popular in this kind of stories that main "hero" is in the end rewarded by getting new wife. Bitter and over-controlling douchebags with victim syndrome shuld die alone.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
Really ???

Are there really people out there that believe this story has any kind of credibility ??

No woman i know,and i know a lot faithfull or not, would behave like that ,it's insane ,there are no other words

The daughters behaviour can be possible as she is the result of her mothers upbringing but even there are a lot of questions to be asked

3 stars for the effort

fiend606fiend606almost 8 years ago

Becky acts how I believe most woman think even if many of them don't actually act on those thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good story

Ignore the haters. Those ingnorant purian puss bags of trollish bile. Ignore them.

This is a wonderful story of what vows and marriage really mean. The feminist movement would like us to believe all women should be like Becky. That marriage is an arcane and degrading institution to women. They never consider what their views does to the instution of family or society as a whole. Yes your hero Henry is an archetype. Men like Henery are very few and far between and do exist. But that's not your point is it? You wanted to pull the curtain back and expose the wizard for what he really is: petty and small ( in this case not only Becky's infidelity but more so the movement toward selfish hedonism in our society). Yet in all of this you allow that there are still good people that are honorable and true and worthy of love. Maybe others should see this as the love story it really is and not criticize a good well written story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrrific

A little trite with the ending but overall a great effort. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rather Trite

It all seemed to be a very long-winded way of dramatizing the obvious point that you should never tell your spouse that you're cheating

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
thank god this story is fiction🤓

Omg, this wife was truly fuck'd in the head‼️The daughter wasn't playing with her full 52 decks either... It wasn't a BTB but it wasn't a RAAC story...... I fucking hate those....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One thing missing

Henry needs to be driving a Mustang or at least a Camaro--not some piece of Euro-trash.... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
come on

so fucking absurd...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Why the hell were they so broken up when he left? They should have been happy, the way the talked to him.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Well , it took several years , but someone finally has done it !

I was wondering when it would happen, someone finally penned the Anti- Matt Moreau story !

Yes this is the 180 degree opposite of 90% of that authors storylines. We had the ultimatum , like it or else , which probably predates MM , but he never let it go to waste. ( All you anti BTB'ers , go read his library , I'm sure you will be panting in the corner , all aglow in a husbands humiliation !).

Plot holes , well it wasn't "The lazy Lemon sun" , or "500 Annies", but it kept me entertained .

BigGuy33 , I think if you can turn out more of these stories , you'll have a very substantial following in this genre. I know that now I'm going to have to go see any of your earlier works , as I do not recall ever reading anything from you before this.

5 Big old non ultimatum taking stars BigGuy !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not possible

to be more boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzz

Sorry I nodded off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
***

The way the two flaming bitches from hell acted, only a btb ending was right. Instead the ending was sickly sweet. Henry and ready-made replacement chick were just too saintly. Thank god for no crappy mustangs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

The only thing boring is the asshole of LIT's comments. Eat shit annnony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Discreet

dis·creet

careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, especially in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.

dis·crete

individually separate and distinct.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 8 years ago
I am not sure

His wife walks all over him and he wants her to be his friend. Not sure about that. Who needs enemys if you have someone like her in your life!!!

Three stars for this one. I belive you can write a lot better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was an okay story till the ending.

At his age he is having his 3rd child in his late 40s. Boy Michele knew what she wanted and went after it. His x wife was some work of art. How can you keep your cool with that kind of pain she gave him. As far as the trip to Hawaii that when the story got weaker. A normal thinking women would never expose herself like that. Brainwashing the daughter to think it was okay.what a slut. The hasty romance right after he leaves ,too soon. A Cinderella ending. To phony for this reader

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Wow

Another story where the wife is seriously mentally retarded.

It begers belief that someone could be so intellectually challenged and the person who lived with them for 20 years failed to notice.

The writing was ok but just that, not bad or good.

The people who rated this 5 stars are just as stupid as the wife in this story.

5 * should be reserved for the very best stories and rating ones like this 5 is a massive disservice to those authors thar write truly great stories.

Just another day on loving wives where the idiotic btb crowd and the pathetic cucks do battle with the ratings.

3*

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@ swedishreader1

Well , I guess your comment begs the question , Who died and made you King ?

I am an emotional reader , and I vote accordingly ! I don't make blanket statements on how others should interpret what they read here and then have the unmitigated gall to tell others how they should vote !

Get off your ego trip , no one cares for it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Most times I shit on a story

But this was a great read . No wimpy limp wristed half a fag cucks here . Best read this month so far. Hey all you half a fag cucky less then men . This is how you write.learn from it ya fags.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Interesting Story

Didn't Becky have any friends who modified her view on what was normal and acceptable? Strangely enough I end up blaming the grandfather who in the US of

1920 had the duty of shooting his wife and his brother...... Oh well then we wouldn't

have a story. You know who was also stupid? Her lover! But pussy is pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave 4 stars

6 pages is ALOT of effort. It is an appreciated effort, as well.

When I feel that an author has achieved their goals, I reward with a good, but still fair score. I don't want you feeling that all of the work that you put into this was wasted effort. The comments reflect that ANY and ALL stories will be wasted on SOME or a FEW. But for the rest of us, this story was quite the nostalgic joyride.

This is what has come to be called a "classic LWs" story.

I think that is what you were going for. No worries, my author friend!

There is STILL very much a marketplace for the classics!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

I wish there would have been more of a conclusion about what happened to Becky after husband tried to help her.

anon.1

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 8 years ago
Brain Dead

The wife in this story is a brain dead slut with no conscience or emotion. The husband is a half assed wimp who was willing to stay with her after she admitted to cheating for a year and planned to continue doing so. I gave it 2 stars which was one too many.

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 8 years ago
mom

I was surprised when "mom and dad" were not his, the husbands, parents. I have learned to expect the strange and unusual in stories here at Lit. But then he goes on to father 3 more daughters when he was probably mid 50 at the end, another Frank Gifford? The twists and turns of Lit. Yes, once again strange and unusual.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Random thoughts

Henry and Michelle may seem "saintly," to some, but that's just in comparison to the other characters around them. There's nothing "saintly" about not committing murder or rape, not robbing banks or not doing anything else you're not supposed to do, and that applies to not cheating on your spouse, accepting it if your spouse does it to you or sitting back and doing nothing when it's within your ability to stop someone from harming herself, whether she's someone who's hurt you in the past or a stranger who's OD'ed on the street in front of your house.

Could have done with less repetition of Becky's thoughts. Made her seem more insane than deluded.

There are small towns where teachers get fired, politicians lose elections, business owners lose customers and neighbors shun people for shitting on their spouses. Fewer than there used to be, but since the author didn't make the mistake of setting the story in some big city, it's not an issue.

And yes, a brief mention of Henry making making "arrangements" during the weeks before Becky left on her trip would have covered the PI report appearing later.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESalmost 8 years ago
Keep up your writing

This was the first time I read the author and look forward to reading more of your work. Henry was a well fleshed out character with Becky less so (she's a moron) but the plot was good and kept my attention. I didn't notice many errors in the composition which always speaks well for the author and/or editor. The maturity of Henry was a good change of pace from so many btb stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dramatic arc

The first two pages were well-done. Some characters were dumb, but they at least presented a challenge. After page two there was NO CONFLICT AT ALL BECAUSE ALL THEY DID WAS BUMBLE AROUND WHINING AND WEEPING.

When have you LW authors EVER seen a movie or read a book where all the conflict was resolved in the first third, and then the rest was just about how well things went for the hero afterwards?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
gotta wonder

Would Becky have been as understanding and accepting if back when they were younger and his libido was higher than hers, he had taken on a fuck-buddy to pick up the slack?

How would Holly react if he told her boyfriends to not bother with being faithful to her, since they can't expect her to be?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Re. "Come on guys"

"Giving stories like this five stars gives people who think cheating should have consequences a bad name. It's not a good story, even if you admire the morality of the main character, which I do. It just doesn't deserve it and it makes us look like fools. You make swingerjoe look smart when you do this. Don't give assholes like him, sharedsigne, luedon, and that crowd ammunition.

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it."

Too late. Thank you all for proving my point once again.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
No need to wonder, really

Because Henry and his daughter discuss just that scenario, and both agree that Becky would probably have gone nuclear on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If you are going to use a standard plot, then your story needs more interesting and believable content.

The overall behavior of the slut wife and betraying daughter was contradictory and absurd. First of all, how could his wife be this selfish, shallow, and unethical, and he never had a clue? She's been aggressively fucking another man for a year and the husband has no clue how his wife spends her days? And his daughter is an accomplice? Such relationships must be very casual and tepid, yet we are told how fervent and deep their love is. It defies human nature. At some point before she took a lover the wife must have indicated she wanted more sex. Then obviously after spreading for Mr. Fucktoy she must have demonstrated that she was now sexually content. And the husband was clueless.

Also puzzling is why the daughter, who arranged and championed her mother becoming her teacher's slut, was refusing to have sex with her boyfriend. Why not? The daughter has no morals, no self respect, no sense of honor or self discipline, so why not agree to uncommitted gratuitous sex like her mother? That made no sense either.

Of course the dream replacement wife walking up to the dufus husband and entering his life was just too contrived and perfect to be dramatic and suspenseful. All ex-hubby had to do was get his divorce and move on to a better more perfect wife, marriage and daughter. And they all lived happily ever after.

So I do appreciate the effort, and that you wanted to portray good winning out over evil. But this was just too much Cinderfella fantasy and too little logical consistent character behavior. Yeah, its fiction, but it's not science fiction. It still has to make sense. This just didn't.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
now that I read all of it

I see that he did ask Holly, but not Becky.

I can see letting Holly back into his life, she's a teenager which generally means thoughtless and self absorbed.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago
LMAO

It is often interesting to see stories that inspire polarizing comments like this one.

Whack, various anondiots, swingerjoe, et al. its interesting to note the same level of intolerance you complain about when stories with subjects you like are hammered in the comment section.

This story:

A little stang-ish in the female lead character completely out of touch with reality. Not sure in the very end but even after conceding and losing everything there was never a sense of remorse and change of heart by Becky. I'm not even sure I really felt Holly learned from it. At least not the right and wrong but more like unforeseen consequences aren't worth it and that is not the true moral to the story. Liked it. I will agree that Becky's side made he story longer than necessary.

WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
another formulaic BTB - what a waste of electrons!

The woman our protagonist has lived with almost all of his adult life is the very caricature of a "feminist." The author saves himself a lot of work and thought make having her show her "feminism" only in one regard, and only one time, after twenty (more or less) years of marriage, and without having given our boy any clues over all those years. I'd like a bit more character development: the protagonist feels betrayed, which is reasonable, but does not rant and rave about how he made all the money, and now she's going to rob him blind et cetera et cetera

No, our guy becomes a cold hearted unforgiving bastard only with regard to sex. My years of divorce practice brought me into contact with a lot of unforgiving people, but it was money and children that were the focal points of the hostility. I knew women married to friends of mine) who were willing to put up with the man's repeated infidelities so long as he paid the bills on time. If she needed fresh meat she didn't talk about it, and neither did the guy. Breaking up a comfortable home life over this single issue never seemed worth it - in a no-fault jurisdiction (which just about ever state is now) a divorce under the circumstances outlined by the author would be expensive indeed.

I called the story formulaic: first was the unforgiving - shall I say "sanctimonious" attitude of the husband. Can't have a BTB story without it. The second ubiquitous feature is the perfect woman who slides seamlessly into the role of second wife.

And so far as we can tell these matches are made in heaven - not at all the usual "rebound" marriages which also crash and burn, only sooner than the ones which preceded them.

I gave this two stars mainly because I have a hunch that the moderators don't count one star marks.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
I must be in the minority, here.

My impression was that Wifey wasn't intellectually stupid. Let me explain. Rationalizing? Yes. Arrogant? Yes. Selfish? Yes. Delusional? Yes. Lacking in sense? Yes. Really in love with Hubby? No. Intellectually stupid? No.

The whole tale was a good study, about the motivations and mentality of a cheating wife.

Her inspiration and motivation: Her own mother turned her father into a cuckold, so she decided it was ok to do the same to Hubby.

Her rationalization: "I'm entitled to a lover because Hubby can't get it up as often as I'd like."

Her selfishness: "I don't care what Hubby thinks. I need this!"

Her arrogance: "Hubby wouldn't dare divorce me, or I'll take him to the cleaners!"

Her delusions: "It won't hurt Hubby at all. He'll still get his, and I'll get mine from Asshole."

Now, here's the part where it gets tricky...

Her Intelligence: She was smart enough to keep Hubby from figuring it out for an entire year. She also learned from her mistakes, but I'll get to that in a minute.

Her lack of sense: She royally blew it when she told Hubby and he wouldn't give her his blessing for her to go away with Asshole for a week.

Her lack of love: Another delusion. She somehow convinced herself that she loved him, even though she didn't give a shit about his feelings. That isn't the way real love works.

I found the parts with Wifey as the narrator interesting. In each successive segment from her POV, she realizes, more and more, how royally she fucked up, and how much she'd lost. Truly stupid people don't learn from their mistakes. She did, eventually. She went into a self-destructive tailspin. However, with help, she got back on track and stopped being that crappy person she'd become.

Daughter was a whole other matter, and easier to forgive. Teenagers of both genders are impressionable. Wifey got Daughter to see things her way, by telling her that grandma did the same thing, so it had to be ok! Right? At least she figured out how wrong it was in the end, though.

The only part I had an issue with, was Hubby telling Wifey that even though she'd been fucking Asshole for a year, he'd take her back if she didn't go on the trip, and stopped seeing Asshole. Yeah, that cost a star. Well, that and the constant use of "discrete" rather than the correct "discreet" throughout the tale. Ever since someone pointed that out to me, it's kind of irritating.

4 Stars

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
This was a good, solid 5* story

The use of multiple points of view worked well in this instance.

Sadly, there are people in this world who are like Becky, who think that they are a little princess or prince and deserve it all while their spouse gets cheated on.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@ Witton 06/19/16

It was not the sex.

He offered to reconcile with her if she gave up her lover and did not go to Hawaii.

This after her cheating for a year.

It was the arrogance.

Her highhanded demand that he would accept her having a lover.

He knew quite well that when his libido was higher than hers in their earlier years she would not have accepted him getting more elsewhere.

There was no even partnership.

That is what ended the marriage.

'All for me and none for you' does not sit well with most people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was okay...

Until the bullshit with Holly at the end. He should have slammed the door in her face.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
I think JPB has covered this plot

in a hundred stories. The wife gives hubby all the sex he wants, but she needs more. MM also covers this particular female weakness frequently. That particular reason for spreading her legs is less believable than having affairs because of blackmail and/or career promotions. Then we have a boyfriend that suggests to his married girlfriend that it might be a good idea to tell her husband that she is sleeping with him. Then they decide to vacation in Hawaii after telling hubby all about it, never suspecting that he might react in some significant way. What could go wrong?

We all know many wives that have told their hard working husband that they need more sex than he can provide and must seek it outside of their marriage. The husbands always accept it, so naturally the woman in this story felt it would work fine. She wasn't stupid or foolish. It happens all of the time in her alternate universe, or dimension. It is the same dimension as the one that has married men wearing cock cages and enjoying cleaning the wife up after real men have their way with her. It is known as "Planet Literotica".

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
Good story

The only thing to was how did the not talk this out years before. He knew her mom cheated on her dad. Why didn't he sit her down years before and talk about it. Why didn't he pay closer attention to what she was teaching their daughter. Also how can anyone be married for 20+ years and not know how their spouse will react to finding out about cheating. Still a good story.4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good until the end

The day my fiancee went behind my back to contact anyone -- ANYONE -- she knew I had disowned would be her last day as my fiancee. It would tell me that my wishes were less important than the things SHE decided -- because she knows BETTER than me -- that I should do.

Mind you, if she had refused to date me because of my "unreasonableness," I could respect her. It's her choice. But a betrayal of trust during the engagement tells you what married life would be like.

Or if fiancee told him once a week, and ONLY once a week, "I still think you should contact your daughter. You'll both gain by at least talking," I'd be fine with it. That's a difference of opinion, we all have those. But inviting her over ? Oh, I don't THINK so.

Honestly, for that level of disrespect, I'd have at least postponed the wedding. It's that big a predictor of what's to come.

That aside, well written.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
There really are guys who get off on cuckold humiliation as a kink

In real life, they're usually partnered with women who are perfectly normal and have little or no interest in becoming their men's tormentors, so they end up getting off by posting ads to kinky personals, paying pro dommes for pretend sessions and upvoting cuckold fantasy stories on Literotica,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, but not enough originality to rate as high as it is rated.

The new beautiful love is just too convenient. However, it's a good story and certainly rates ****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What The Fuck

Why is it that these assholes. All they want to do is BREED. The old fart should keep his cock in his pants or get clipped. The story was fucked-up. She was a Slut whore and he was nearly a cuck. The ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comments off base

This is a LOVING WIFE Category. Read the description losers.

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. I believe that involves cheating and this story actually shows what can happen if you do that. Geez...get off the old bandwagon and go to another story site.

ImSickImSickalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Great job I hope you continue writing

karan9876karan9876almost 8 years ago
good story but certain things could have been different!

I liked the story overall. My only issue with it was the fact that he forgave his daughter holly too easily. At 16 she should have been more accountable for her decisions. An 8 year old or a 10 year old might be easy to persuade or fool but a 16 year old should be able to understand that cheating is simply not acceptable. Thus, showing her as a victim of her mother's deceit was not right and she should be held accountable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Good

Pretty good story. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BTB?

To anon - This is a LTB tale, Leave The Bitch - not a BTB.

Joe, you can rest now, everyone understands - stories that score high are great or about consequences. Stories that score low suck, or are about no consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He is too sacred

He forgives vile daughter and then bitch,ex.

Holy man 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written, but i hate sad stories.

I gave it four stars because I could not stop reading. I read Literotica to get off. Unapologetic sex works best for me. Still though, I kept reading to find out what happened so I guess that is praise of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointing!

The author tells us in the beginning that this is HIS take on this theme then goes on to write everybody's else's story. Cliche' after cliche'. We have the exact same talk as in every story, of course the daughter sides with the mother. He meets a beautiful woman who is in love with him from the start within the 1rst month after leaving his wife, and the list goes on.

I found it got real boring around page 4 and I had to struggle to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That is what happens in real life. Forgive or die...

I wonder about the comments sometimes. I have seen this from both sides in my life with my parents. Holding onto hate just breeds hate, it eats you alive. I grew up in the 70's when infidelity and divorce just started being an Olympic sport. I watched my parents grapple with infidelity, then friends in what we would call support groups now, the poison festered. We ended up with a pet from a woman who shot her cheating husband. Great, he is dead she died in prison, kids raised by the system. Good solution that.... Believe me, there are no good solutions save salvation. I won't preach but we lived in a screwed up world. I read these stories sometimes for the pure fantasy aspects knowing that in the real world revenge is very seldom what it appears to be at the first, and forgiveness is what you must do to save yourself. Now that does not mean you stay in the relationship but holding on to anger and hate will only lead to your destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the

Emotional reader........obviously you are, any attempt at analytical reading is way beyond your limit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Becky was an entitled cow.

And entitled cows end up as emotional hamburger.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Henry is all over the place with his daughter

He spends a lot of time telling her why the attitude her mother has imparted to her about marriage and fidelity is wrong, leading to the exchange that ends with him telling her he never wants to hear from her again. Then he ends up telling her that he COULDN'T tell her that she was wrong and hoped she'd come to see it for herself. So why does he think he couldn't tell her what he already tried to tell her, and how is he ever going to know that she's come to see the error of her ways if she continues to think he never wants her to talk to him again?

My guess is that his new love decided to bring his daughter to him when she came to her because she could see that he was running his brain around in circles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope, no reconcilliation with the daughter....

Holly was the one who introduced her mother to the lover. After covering for her for a year, she then attacked her father. But perhaps I am too close to this to really have a proper view.

When I found out my wife was having an affair, years ago, of course I immediately planned to divorce her. We had two girls, one thirteen, the other fourteen, almost fifteen. I sat them down and explained what I had found out, their mother was having an affair (with a man 10 years older than us) and we were getting a divorce.

The stupid little shits were mad at ME. They already knew about it, or at least, were sure their mother was fucking around behind their dad's back. Yet they saw me as the villain. They yelled, ranted, screamed and raged at me for being closed minded. I sat in stunned silence until they were done. My eldest was taken aback when she saw I had begun to cry and made a halfhearted feeble attempt to console me. I brushed her off and they left to be with friends.

I was gone long before my wife returned home. On the kitchen table was a stack of pictures showing her riding her paramours cock, with my ring on top. That's it. I left no note, what I left spoke for itself. Within eight hours, my phone had begun ringing nonstop, I had quit my job, collected my check and severance pay and was driving away.

My wife actually made more each year than I did. As a dental hygienist, she made $80 per hour. As a heavy equipment operator, I made about $30 per hour, but worked many more hours each month. In the end, I made about $60K per year, she brought home about $72K each year.

When I decided to begin listening to messages, after incoming calls had slowed, my wife was hysterical. She came home from work, I assume with her pussy full of cum, she was fucking her boss, and found my clothes, tools and my families heirlooms gone. Those were mostly my dad and grandfathers rifles and shotguns. The girls had also called, apologizing and begging me to come home. Nope, I had washed my hands of them all.

I found a job in Libby, Montana driving offroad trucks in a mine. It payed more than I had ever made and I was bringing in twice what I had before. After changing my number and renting a nice little house, I had never felt so free. It took 18 months for Ellie to find me, since I was working it didn't take much to do it. She was waiting in the parking lot one morning after I got off work, I had the night shift. Ellie had the girls and they ran toward me, screaming my name. Having traded off my old truck for a nicer and newer one, they didn't know what I drove. It was closer to me than they were and I was quickly in it and pulling away. They ran along beside me pounding on the doors, but I didn't stop.

I called from my home and told my bosses I needed a few weeks off, I had a family emergency. Using that time, I sat at home and hoped she didn't know where I lived. No such luck, they soon pulled into my place. My truck was parked inside the garage so there was no way they could know I was home. Call me a coward, but I simply didn't give a shit about them anymore, none of them. Ellie had made their bed and they all climbed in willingly.

Leaving the lights off and doors locked, I had pulled the shades too. I had a bathroom upstairs off the master bedroom and a flatscreen tv too. Making myself comfortable, I spent the next few days upstairs, with only short jaunts to the kitchen in an effort to procure food. Yep, I'm a hunter, I procure food!

On the third day, the police pounded on my door. There was no reason to answer it and I stayed upstairs. My landlord knew of my troubles and was under order to give out a spare key to no one and had even let me use a ficticious name to rent under. I guess it worked, he called a few hours later to say the police, along with my wife, had attempted to get one. Learning it was a different name than mine and he was sure his renter had left on an extended vacation, he was left in peace.

Ellie would pop up from time to time over the next four years. I even had a wedding invitation for Ellen, our oldest daughter, slid under my door. She was twenty and there was a request for me to be there, she asked if I would stop hating long enough to walk her down the aisle. I wouldn't have done it anyway, they had made themselves clear five years before, but the way she worded it, enraged me. Of course, I didn't show up nor acknowledge it.

Three years later, I received another invitation in the same manner. Ilene was about to graduate from college and she asked if I would be there. I didn't know an Ilene any longer and didn't attend. Nor did I attend her wedding to walk her down the aisle six months later.

Ellie obviously divorced me at some point, because the last invitation I received was to her wedding. I guess she wanted to shove it in my face. I broke my self made rule and acknowledged her. A search of her betroths name lended me his address so I sent him a manila envelope filled with photos of Ellie fucking her boss and a short note about it. I also mentioned I had washed my hands of them all the moment my daughters didn't see anything wrong with it and made me the villain. I watched for wedding announcement pictures in the local rag, but never saw anything. A call to an old friend who checked into it for me, found the wedding had been called off an Ellie was living alone again.

Over the next few years, I would receive birth announcements of my grandchildren and any other news the girls thought might interest their father. Unfortunately for them, I wasn't there father any longer. Besides, by that time I had remarried and had a new family not much older than my biological grandchildren. My wife and I are happy and she knows of my past, which while she disapproves how I handled it, understands she is my life and our children too.

For her, that's enough. For me, it's more than enough.

There are consequences for actions taken.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Good story with overall good outcome, well written

You did a good job with this story. More than a little lifelike experience. In any event your writing style kept it interesting and you developed the story well with a very tight storyline. Good job. Xoxoxoxo Annette

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 8 years ago
Loved the flow of the story

Did not teach his daughter enough about finding her mom a fuck buddy.

maxx308maxx308almost 8 years ago
Thank you

An excellent and enjoyable story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Well written...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree to the recon with his daughter. My daughter and I had a very serious falling out....

...that came as a shock to her. She went through several very destructive years, then turned a corner and began rebuilding her life and herself. She learned several very hard lessons....or very valuable lessons the hard way...a few more years passed and there ca,e a moment when she needed her daddy. I signed the birth certificate, so I was up to bat. Anyway, we have a happy, loving father-daughter relationship. I'm glad she worked out her stuff so we could go back and to being father and daughter.

Both lives are better for it. Besides, her husband is a good man, it is my privilege to also call him my friend.

This was a fine story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3*s

Very entertaining. The editing was good. The characters well developed, except for Michelle. Would have liked more about her.

The major problem with this was in the before !

Becky successfully cheated for a year😱! Why change everything just for a trip lasting one or two weeks. Why?

We don't know because there is nothing about her unhappy sex life. Her husband's inadequacy. His clueless year. Her corruption by her mother. Her feelings .Their daughter Holly, her corruption, her aiding and abetting her mother's cheating!! Etc, etc.

Definitely would have heightened the emotional impact. Probably moved this upto a 4*. Understand that the story would have been longer, but that shouldn't stop BigGuy33.

Still this is a good read. I look forward for more stories from BigGuy33. Thanks

AMerryman

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Hmmm

Well written, and entertaining. I didn't think the characters were developed though. Becky did seem on the "Stangstar stupid" side, and the daughter seemed a little out of place to me. Here is why.

She is 16 years old. I can't think of any 16 year old that would set their married parent up with a booty call. Even if it were a single parent it would seem a bit inappropriate. In all fairness I don't know many 16 year old girls, but I have a niece who is around that age, and I her friends also. Plus, I can still remember my thought pattern when i was a 16 year old boy (a decade ago, but I still remember). I just can't place that behavior with any kid that age. if anything, they would be grossed out with the thought of their mother having sex with ANYBODY. They tend to think that "old people" don't have sex (to them, old is anyone past the age of 29).

I don't have kids, and probably won't for some time to come. But if I did, and I raised her to have that mentality at that age, then I would consider my parenting style a failure.

Still, I gave four stars. It was entertaining, even if the plot was done to death and the women characters were unrealistic. Isn't that the whole point of a story? To entertain?

Just be careful not to travel the Stang road. This plot is cool, but if you make it a habit with all of your stories it may become tiresome.

Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shity unreliable story about a cuck.

wifes fucks him over daughter fucks him over, michele starts to fuck him over by medeling where is not her bussines. i woulda drop her as a hot oal for the daughter stunt. and his daughter if everithymg was good she wouldnt even think about him , but because her life turned to shit ,of course got to cucky. shity unrealistic story. you try to make him a saint but you pass over in science fiction. he is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A formulaic fantasy.

Wife and daughter are utterly stupid and selfish. Wife is also a horny nympho who can't control her urges, and she's a stay at home mom with no money of her own. Husband is a perfect saint, who works to support his family. Mercifully, he's not a war hero and has powerful friends. Of course he meets a new love who is also hot right after he moved out. So far this is how Stangstar prepares his revenge fantasy setting. Formulaic, totally predictable, and boring as hell to read. I hope you don't mind me giving this story a 1.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
Timeline

Henry met Michelle at the apartment complex:

"It was a beautiful day out, and I decided to go relax by the pool. The apartment complex I had moved into had the pool as well as a fitness center and a large community room that could be reserved for parties and large get-togethers."

" I'd been here for a couple months."

then they dated, were attracted enough that he hired a divorce attorney

"Michelle and I were going out tonight and I was looking forward to it. We had only met a week ago so I hadn't yet met Joni, but tonight was a double with Michelle's sister, Laurie, and her husband, Jeff."

Meanwhile during this whirlwind week Becky has been served with divorce papers, and was stalling the process,

but at the same time

"It's been just over a month since my trip and things continue to go wrong."

while during a parallel month

it has now been a month since Henry and Michelle began dating so it is time to meet Joni

in other words none of the events are sequential and fit the narrative.

What could have been a fun and entertaining story was so messed up it was FUBAR

wizardglickwizardglickalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Definitely kept me interested as to what was going to happen. Flowed nicely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If the wife and daughter are that utterly moronic...

he should just kill them both and take their genes out of the pool. Of course, the only one really that moronic is BigGuy33. This is a JOKE.

0zed0zedalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable read.

I don't mind WAACC stories, as long as they have a happy no wimps ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

you created two bitches that are just too stupid to live. just let them die in a ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't understand the hateful kill them both comments.

Geesh. Infidelity is not a death sentence crime!

The author handled it well.

To the author, I get why you changed Holly's age, BUT you should have gone over the story after better. It really detracted from the continuity when it was clearly written for a couple years younger.. child support for a couple years, just for example.

The only problem I had with the story, and I hope you take this as constructively as I mean it. The treatment of Holly was despicable to me.

Especially, remembering that you wrote her in as 16 year old. You obviously do not have kids, and if you do, they have obviously not reached their teens yet.

They are very rebellious and can say awful things and "they know it all". Granted you had her say horrible stuff.

And to add to it, you had the father only just realize the extent to which his slut wife has influenced her.

At that point, a real father does NOT throw a tantrum and disown a teenager and refuse to talk to her again! A real father quadruples up on the amount of time spent with her trying to set her straight and save her from the heartache of turning into a cunt whore like her mother. Hell even at 18 a real father does this for his daughter.

Aside from that, I thought it was a good story. But the "that" is pretty big, and that took it from a 4.5 to about at most a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Whatever re-writes it took, I'm glad you got it posted, because

it's a good story. I'll give it 5 stars.

As for the naysayers, fuck'em all.

Some people just don't like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a thought

A sentence in story stated that society was still not accepting of a wife to take a lover. I believe society is just mirroring females attitudes and villainization of married men who take lovers.

Another point, while a males recovry ability does decrease that does not mean the drive does. Then add experience. When I turned 50 not only was my drive that of my teenage years, I had kept in great shape and my stamina was undiminished. Add to that fact that my 53yr old lover called me ''the King of Control''

Our sex sessions lasted a minumum of 4 hours during which she had multiple orgams. True I only had two, but the loads were full and thick and the force of my ejaculation having been delayed over and over was in her words ''UNBELIEVABLE AND OUTSTANDING'' When fooling around one day she wanted a facial. I pulled out at the last second and although she had time to begin stroking she was unable to sit up in time and thefirst shot went rocketing across the room with a resounding splat as it hit the wall 12 feet away, followed by 3 more spurts whose distance though not quantity declined, the last one splattering her forehead some 3 feet away

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If Wedding Vows Are Empty Words, Why Marry?

Why do so many marriages wind up in divorce? That's simple. Society's growing acceptance of infidelity. For example: A husband unexpectantly walks in on his wife and her lover in the husband and wife's marital bed, in their highly mortgaged house, a house that is not only home to the husband and wife, but also to their children. Something snaps in the husband, and he finds himself brutally beating the lothario. When the police arrive, it is the husband who is handcuffed and led away to jail. Husbands should be allowed to kill the man who has dared to break up his marriage. If that same man had been caught in his home, stealing his computer or stereo, the husband could justifiably shoot and kill the criminal. To me, a man or woman who is an accomplice in infidelity is a much bigger criminal than a petty thief. Society should lean more in that direction. I am sure it would cut down on the number of divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So Holly can talk openly with her slut mother about sex, then go off on her dad about not getting hard enough, but is so immature at the reconcilliation between her and dad she calls him daddy, and the slut mommy and can't even get the word erection out? Not consistent with a character that is supposedly able to openly talk about it and set her slut mother up with a lover. She's sure not mature enough to be having sex.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 7 years ago
good story good writing

I only read a few comments sadly most anonymous (less weight in my belief) but several well written. My take is this is a good story reflecting on current society which is why marriage and children do not have two parents. To much of a me generation and what I WANT. Current parents are partly to blame since do NOT allow young adults to Fail for fear will harm them. More harm has been done because so many youths don't fail (helicopter parents). Had to get on my soapbox to rant.

Good story - good characters well written and worth time to read.

Thank you for your work.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, I'm writing these as I go,

I've said this before, and I think it has been said here, that wives like to use the fact that they can have sex more often than their husbands that they therefore have the right to have lovers. It's funny, I've NEVER seen a story where the wife sits her husband down and says, "Honey, I know my sex drive has really gotten low as I've gotten older, so I think you should take a lover to satisfy your urges!"

"it doesn't change how I feel about you or the lovemaking we share." - Of COURSE it does! You have been, and intend to continue cheating on him. That means you can't possibly respect him as a man anymore.

"separate you from your daughter" - Why should it do that? Unless you've poisoned her mind against her father, she's 18 and an adult, and can be with her father whenever she wants.

At 18 I wouldn't suppose there would be much in the way of child support, many child support arrangements end at 18, or at the latest 21.

"His poor, fragile male ego" - Arghh! I HATE this "male ego" crap! And I suppose her female ego would be just fine if he took a lover, right? Didn't think so!

"She hasn't done anything to you." - Another lie! She only fixed you up with her teacher and conspired with you to cuckold your husband!

"I'm sorry that it's hurting you" - So much for love. You don't deliberately hurt the one you love. Even if you wanted to give her a pass on the past year (I don't!) because she didn't realize he'd be hurt, NOW she knows, and still insists on doing it!

"everything will be the same when she gets back." - That's part of the problem! He doesn't WANT it the "same", with him having to share her!

Harrington's a teacher, and school's not out, now does he go on a trip? I'm not saying that teachers can NEVER take vacations, but between Christmas break, Winter break, Spring break and Summer I would think that they get enough time off that regular vacation time would be highly unusual at best. Okay, I see he's not a "regular" teacher, but he still must have some responsibilities that he can't just put aside for a week!

"when she finally manipulates Dean or some other poor sap into marrying her." - He should make sure that Dean or any other boyfriend he finds out about knows about her loose definition of fidelity.

"he knows he can't resist my charms" - I think he did a pretty good job of resisting your "charms" when you climbed naked into his bed before the trip!

"I intend to find out for myself just how good you are at everything." - How can you do that if you won't sleep with him until he's divorced?

"Keep the lines of communication open. She'll reach out at some point." - I'm sorry, Holly may be a victim of her mother, but any relationship with her father has to come with SOME expense to her relationship with her mother. I don't mean she has to break of with her mother, but she has to tell her how ashamed of her she is, how angry she is that she damaged her relationship with her father, and if there is a divorce she will live with her father!

"Thanks to the evidence I had from an investigator I hired while the lovebirds were on the islands" - Why is this the first we've heard about this?

"We women were supposed to have each other's backs" - Yes, and wives are supposed to have their husband's back, and we've seen how THAT worked out!

"Henry wasn't there to do his duty" - Interesting that NOW she's concerned about duty!

"he's just going to have to accept me having someone on the side" - She still doesn't get it!

"he seems to think that my entire sex life should be just with him, even if he's not around when I need it." - Again, don't you think HIS entire sex life should be with you? What about while you were in Hawaii? Would you have been okay with another woman taking care of HIS "needs"?

"I just never considered that this would be the end result." - All you had to do was think what you would do if things were reversed!

"you don't expect to get caught so you simply don't think about the potential consequences" - How can you not expect to get caught when you TELL your husband?! Especially when you tell him you're going to continue over his objections? That IS stupid!

"once I got Henry feeling comfortable again I could find Rick's replacement" - How can you expect to get him back when you are already planning to cheat again?

"We spent the next 3 hours doing most everything we could to each other" - I guess he CAN get it up! Maybe the problem was Becky! Maybe she was giving off signals that his subconscious reacted to.

"And since mom couldn't spare me any spending money he had to pay for everything" - I meant to say something about this earlier - since when do teenage girls need spending money for dates? I always thought that the guy paid - and NOT in exchange for sex!

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
pretty good story

And the comments are 5*, too. Simply amazing! I especially agree with Kinfromindy and sbrooks. The Bigguy's tale an't bad either, but I know I would Never be friends with my X, cordiality was hard enough whenever our paths crossed, which they did with visitation and Holidays. Haven't seen her since my daughter got married 10 years ago. Not looking forward to it even now. Do I still love her? Hell no! Do I hate her? Too much time and effort to waist.

Keep going Bigguy. You're doing good.

DHL

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Insightful story

This is the second story of yours I've read, well written with a good storyline. As an aspiring writer, I try to glean a little knowledge from a story I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was going okay until the shit about taking Holly back

Sorry, but he should have slammed the door in her face. If Michelle had a problem with it, it would have said a lot about her and none of it good.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good story

The author in his preface expressed a concern about changing Holly's age from 16 to 18. I think the change worked very wel. Frankly probably better than Holly being 16 due to her roll in the story, and the content of her conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never

We continue to baby and Infantalize our children. At 18 Holly is an adult. Shame on this author for letting her back in his life and for the wife's only consequence being getting drunk and fucking her brains out. There is no balance no catharsis and no harmatia. No value herr

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is a time for everything

This story shows the time for violence and biblical retribution. At the very least his aid to his ex-cunt should have been to piss on her while she lay in her drunken bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
His wife cheate for a year and plans on Hawaii with a lover...

...And he's still willing to 'work on their marriage'?

I divorced my first wife because I caught her kissng another man. Not just a peck, but they were checking the others tonsils. She wasn't happy when she found me eight hundred miles away thirteen years later. Fuck her.

"He says the only reason it was interesting was because I was married and he got a charge out of that."

Yeah, so did the guy kissing my wife. Of course, he also learned a valuable and painful lesson afterward. Then yet again after I was released from jail 90 days later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3105 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...