All Comments on 'An Accidental Fall'

by Valleyvixin74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

I sure hope that there is more to cum, is this 40 something year old wife furtile ? Please continue the story, it sure sounds like she is going to have her womb invaded and seeded, every white wife/mother wants to be seeded with black sperm, I hope her egg is ready to accept the seed, and her little petit frame and body gives birth to a huge black baby, (about 10 lbs) so she will have enough milk for all the oil field workers !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce?

Why didn't hubby say the word, "divorce?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Here we go again

crap racist shite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Great start! Hope these guys are really rough with her training. She's already in the mindset to be a good white slave pet girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You may have earned...

...a new collar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
KNOCK THE CRACKA HO UP!!!!!!!

GIVE DAT BITCH A BLACK BABY AND MAKE SHO THE WHITE CUCKEE KNO THAT HE EITHER RAISE THE BLACK BABY OR HE GON DIE!!! SOMETIME YOU GOTTA TELL WHITY WHAT GON GO DOWN IF HE DONT PLAY BALL!!! OH YEA IF SHE PREGO MAKE SHO SHE GET A DAMM ABORSHUN SO A NIGGA CAN KNOCK HER CRACKA ASS UP!!!!

BREED STRONG!

BREED PROUD!!!

BREED BLACK!!!!!

BREED WHITY OUT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

To all the people commenting "racism", isn't all interracial racist in the end? Why come to this part of the site if you're going to get offended?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this story was written by a blackman who hates whites

as an ex queen of spades i know that none of the fantasies come true. oh they do in the beginning but then reality sets in and you know that only pure blessed divine intervention will save your life. i lost my wonderful husband and beautiful children because i made a horrible mistake when i cheated with blackmen. they turned me into their honky whore cracker slut. they abused me when i asked to leave. i escaped once but they found me and dragged me back. thank god the police raided that drug den where they kept me prisoner and rescued me!!! with my ex husband's help i got clean from the drugs and the gonorrhea and syphilis and got those goddamned tattoos removed. i am now in witness protection to keep the animals from finding me. let this be a lesson to any white woman who wants to be a slut for blackmen. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

SamMcsterSamMcsteralmost 8 years ago
Delicious

Time for the slutty little vixen to get what she desperately needs. Wouldn't you say?

Looking forward to Chapter 2.

DrAustinDrAustinover 7 years ago
Jan, Jan.

I loved reading this beautiful peace of racial submission. It's been great chatting with you so far, and you've proven how much you belong to the black race. Reading chapter 2 next, and I know it would be just as awesome.

Well done, my dear slut.

Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star!

This story is like so many others written by demented, social outcast,losers!

This drivel only excites the most moronic and pathetic of all perverts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyvixin74@Valleyvixin74
198 Followers
This is my old account. I can't figure out how to disable it, but I shut it down when I shut down that email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES