All Comments on 'The Classmate Ch. 03'

by EricSilence

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some equality

He needs a little attention from her as well, not just as a sub.

gizmo8096gizmo8096almost 8 years ago
more please!

Please continue this series. So hot!

j0hn3rv1nr0g3rsj0hn3rv1nr0g3rsalmost 8 years ago
this story should be my reality

especially the part where she fills him as he unloads probably the best ejaculation of his life between them. i would like that in perpetuity- to be with a girl like her! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you did both again....

You wrote a great story but in the beginning you said 8 weeks of obsessing and in the middle of the story you say 8 months. Still it's a beautiful story.

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Tease

You are such a tease plz continue with the story,i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This started really good, but she completely changed character in chapter 2, and after reading this latest chapter, I already know where this is going... Still, pretty fappable, but I'd have liked it more if this was a love story, like chapter 1 made me initially think.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Incredible Story

You are the most talented writer that I have found on Literotica. It is incredible the way that you are spinning this erotic tale. I look forward to every instalment and hope to see a lot more from you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this story and posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
flabbergasting

You've taken it to another level it's just of the world, during the whole story you made the reader feel thar he's eric and it's simply amazing.

Please never stop writing such ingenious stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories

I'm a huge fan of your work and I'm not quite sure but either Victoria or you have a real gift or most likely both of you :D I truly hope you keep writing. Looking forward to reading more about Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh man, I've been eagerly awaiting this

God, your writing style really does it for me, keep that shit up

brain66brain66almost 8 years ago
without panties idea

Got a idea for a chapter

Victoria decides to go out without panties and doesn't bring a pair with her

She gets a erection which tents her skirt/dress and has to get home without anyone noticing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Idea for story

Hey, great stuff, loved every second reading this and this has been an all time fantasy of mine for a while, maybe some time in the future you start experiencing some changes as well... from all that cum you've been drinking from Victoria and maybe not full transformation but maybe some minor changes to your body.. just an idea, anyways great work, i'm sure you will take this in the right direction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
taut vs taught

Grammar nazi, but it is better to know than not know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

The only thing that bothered me was that she wouldn't say "i love you too". perhaps she doesn't really love him? I don't know if you have something planned but it just makes me feel kind of bad for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please please please continue, I've been eagerly awaiting part 4

I'm checking every day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really loving this story, havnt read something this good in awhile. Even if you decide to conclude this series please do not stop writing, also if your looking for more feedback/viewers I would suggest puttig this up on futanaripalace.com Thanks again for the awesome story!

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Where is the Next Chapter???

We have been waiting for over a month without any sign from you. I hope you didn't lose interest in continuing this story.

Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great! However..

Eric could really use some love! Chapter 1 set a tone for some affectionate femdom but it seems the story is drifting further away from that. Victoria told Eric "I know" after he declared his love which is a pretty big slap in the face. If I said that to any of my past girlfriends when they told me they loved me they'd have cried!

Then there's how Victoria interacted with the security guard at her dorm which was suspicious and could lead in an unfortunate direction for Eric. She also only gives Eric pleasure when it directly leads to her own. Does Victoria *really* care about Eric?

The grammar and the weeks vs months thing is inconsequential to me. What really matters to me is the tone of the story and how chapter 1 seemed to be bait into something that could be sinister or simply a selfish relationship on Victoria's part.

It's still a good story and I got off to it. If you write more I'm curious what direction you will take but I can already tell Eric will be much more satisfied with a one sided relationship than I ever would be.

4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

More please

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Please write another chapter - and add an audience!

I enjoyed reading "The Classmate" . I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

How about if in a future chapter Victoria humiliates Eric by having sex in the presence of his friends or classmates?

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing, story is erotic...

Your story is erotic, but I hope this ISN'T going to become some kind of humiliation thing for Eric. Your story, your choice on where it's headed, but I don't get off on humiliating other people, I don't allow anyone to do it to me or my loved ones, and I don't care to read about it. There are a lot of things you can do with your story, but if Victoria starts treating Eric even worse than what she is now, I'll be finished reading. I've enjoyed it so far, it's hot, but it appears now that Victoria is just using Eric. It would be a shame if his love isn't returned. Thanks for the entertainment thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

Very well done. Love the sweet seduction aspect. Wish you'd write more.

gtx1gtx1over 6 years ago
more!

Great story, dont stop writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this series

absolutely love this whole series. 1 of the best out there. wish you would keep writing it.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 6 years ago
Spoke too soon

I spoke too soon when I gave you such praise after chapter 2. Allow me to explain. I was born a male and still am except I live my life as a female. I’m legally married to a man and I am his wife. I’ve been on hormones for several years and I look totally feminine. Except for my little penis, there is no hint of maleness about me. My sexual needs are met when my husband fucks me to an orgasm like Eric experienced and masterbation. Victoria is either a transsexual female or she’s not. Her fucking Eric with her male cock was a total turnoff for me. I have never in 30 years of marriage, fucked my husband with my

cock. He’s the man, I’m the woman. Period. This story would have been perfect if you had stuck with where it was headed in the first two chapters. The best finish, and the one I was hoping for was for Eric and Victoria to get married and live as a normal married couple like my husband and me. Lost me in the last chapter. 2 stars instead of the 10 I would have given in my comments at the end of chapter 2. Sorry.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 4 years ago
5/5

Oh, how I wish I were Eric! Everything in this story is just right, every little detail from the color of Victoria's glans to Eric cumming without anyone actually touching his cock! What wouldn't I do to have an experience like that....

stanleysfanstanleysfanalmost 4 years ago
Hope this will continue

Veronica's family experience wonderfully explains her nobleness and knowing what she wants and getting it. Being her cock-sucking boyfriend is wonderful and enviable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it impossible to find futa on male stories that aren't pure femdom? Some reciprocity wouldn't offend anyone i promise. Futas as hyper masculine sexually is fine I guess (a waste though) but even hetero relationships feature significant reciprocity. Plus what's the point of having a pussy if its off limits? (Having both is the definition of futa btw). Js

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Victoria sounds like the "girl with a bonus" of my fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like some other commenters, I found Victoria to be a cold hearted bitch. If hes simply a sexual servant for her, why bother with the boyfriend/girlfriend pretense at all? Unless she wants him to pay for everything and grovel for her in public? Is she going to have other men? The whole "wait until Friday thing" makes me think hes in for more mind games and cruelty. This, for me, makes the story more sad than hot, and makes me dislike her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW!!! Your writing put me into a daze much like Eric’s experience!! I could feel everything he did… I tingled and shivered as I read!!!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@EricSilence, if I could, I would give up to 100 ⭐ stars for each of the three parts written. Your story about Victoria and Eric is for me personally like a story torn from my own life and in the person of Eric I find myself and in Victoria I see my boyfriend Sebastian. Almost every situation and event described by you is a reflection of what I experienced myself. These incredible emotions, falling in love, discretion, the mystery that Victoria and Eric must create. Wonderful sex scenes are the same and the adrenaline generated during sex is the same. Eric's desire is passionate and focused only on Victoria, just like mine is for my boyfriend Sebastian.

I would really like you to write the further fate of Victoria and especially Eric. What will happen to Eric, will Victoria be someone very close to Eric? Will Eric turn into Sissy? Or maybe they will fall in love and Eric will move to Victoria? ✍🏻📝❤️🧒🏻♀️💑👩🏻💦👅🍦💧🍼💋💦.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

📖❤️✍🏻📝❤️

@EricSilence, jak bym mógł/a to za każdą z trzech napisanych części dał/a bym nawet 100 ⭐ gwiazdek. Twoja historia o Victorii i Ericu jest dla Mnie osobiście jak historia wyrwana z mojego własnego życia i w osobie Erica odnajduje siebie samego a w Victorii widzę swojego chłopaka Sebastiana. Prawie każda sytuacja, zdarzenie opisane przez Ciebie to odzwierciedlenie tego co sam doświadczałem. Te niesamowite emocje, zakochanie się, dyskrecja, tajemnica jaką muszą tworzyć Victoria i Eric. Cudowne sceny seksu są takie same i adrenalina powstająca podczas seksu. Pożądanie Erica jest gorące i ukierunkowane tylko na Victorię, to tak jak moje ku mojemu chłopakowi Sebastianowi.

Bardzo chciał/a bym abyś napisał dalsze losy Victorii a w szczególności Erica. Co się stanie z Erickiem, czy Victoria będzie kimś bardzo bliskim dla Erica? Czy Eric zmieni się w Sissy? A może pokochają się i Eric przeniesie się do Victorii? ✍🏻📝❤️🧒🏻♀️💑👩🏻💦👅🍦💧🍼💋💦.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

downbeat8downbeat83 months ago

This series is so sexy. Just the right amount of everything. Great pacing. Great writing.

1Martiniman1Martiniman23 days ago

Erotic and sexy and finally got more of a story in this chapter, but do they go anywhere from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous