All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds Ch. 04'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 20 years ago
Great start

Please write another chapter, don't leave us hanging. Keep up the good work.

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Thank you

You don't really need to go any farther. This story has reached it's obvious conclusion.

We didn't know where Bill was going to be coming from, but now we do.

Thanks for a great story!

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Great Feelings....

Excellent. Very gripping and exciting. I would like to see more because I would like to see Sarah's feelings now. I don't want her to get AIDS or any wild revenge, but we've seen the husband's emotions (and extremely well done too) and I'd like to see hers, now that she realizes what she has thrown away. Whether its possible for a reconciliation or not (I think not, because she immediately started lying about the affair rather than taking the one chance she had to confess and begin atonement) I'd like to see a finale to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This chapter was good, but what about the future

gnf stated that he thought this story has reached "it's obvious conclusion." However, I just re-read the first chapter, and I have a feeling Bill will wimp out.

The story starts off with her talking about how she thought she had the best of both worlds for almost a year. Then the second paragraph starts with "I'm married ..." Not, "I was married," but "I AM married." Present tense. This indicates that, when she is telling this story, which is after when these events occured, they are still married. This means that his resolve ebbed and he took her back.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
great

This was the best cheating wife story I have seen in awhile. Not taking away anything from Patricia 51's writing abilities, but this one was great. You expressed the betrayal this poor guy must have felt with great restraint and dignity.

His wife on the other hand is portrayed like the true worthless motherfucker that she is. Having this lousy son of a bitch fuck her up the ass right there on her and her husband's marital bed.

He thought of his child's feelings, his whore wife's family, everyone, and everything, but his own pound of flesh to be extracted from Jaques miserable fucking hide.

I am not so forgiving as Patricia51. I hope in the next chapter that good old Jacques, and his miserable lut get a good dose of whats coming to them both. the blame of this relationship really belongs to the fucking slut however. I havent't seen any reference in the story so far where the man held a gun to her head, and forced her to have a year long affair with him. It is truly the sluts fault. A man will fuck anything if it's spread and ready for him. It is obvious she loves her husband as much as someone would love yesterday's bowel movement. I just hope that she does get some payback. I don't know what it would be however. She certainly does not seem to give a fuck about her child. losing her would not bother her or her husband. It will have to be something she really holds dear. Perhaps her finding out that her lover is fucking everything that walks will be the thing that drives her over the edge. Perhaps Jackues forces her to prostitute for him. Perhaps Bill takes her back, and then dumps her slut ass after Jacques is through with her. Anything really hurtful to the bitch is fine, including VD, but only after Bill is through fucking her.

I would love to see some more of this fine story, and I beg the author to continue it. It looks like the general consensus of opinion is leaning that way too.

Gary

RockitinRockitinabout 20 years ago
Good Story Line

Though some of the story seemed to loose some cohesion, I think the majority of it was outstanding. As for a continuation, yes, but as a sucker of happy endings they need to reconcile, if not for the marriage then for the family as a unit. Reading some of the other comments, it seems most tend toward revenge of some type aimed towards the young lovers. But revenge, though gratifying, as it may seem, is NOT a way out of this situation. Sarah erred and will face the consequences. A separation or something similar is feasible, though they must get back together for the child?s sake. A broken home is NOT a way for a child to grow up. Sarah will live with her mistake for the rest of the marriage, though bringing up past affair(s) is not acceptable once a reconciliation has been reached. Learning of her lover?s escapades with other married woman (wondering how many marriages and families were broken by him) will give her an insight into the predatory nature this young man had and that he specifically targeted married woman with the INTENT to break up their marriages. In addition, Bill must ensure that she is tested for STD. Is Bill a wimp for accepting her back? NO, he is NOT!!!. He deep down still loves his wife though she hurt him badly. His accepting her back can and should be conditional. The things to be considered are the following. 1) They have 15 years invested in a relationship that seemed and in most cases was going strong except for the outside sex on her part. 2) They have a daughter. She needs a whole loving family. Though he has lost his trust and at the time respect for her, it can be returned and nurtured. Many families have endured this kind of problem and survived as a unit. Revenge against the young lover? Maybe, though he should get out of town if he is expected to survive. He has been investigated by a P.I., and any P.I worth his weight in salt would also know the identity of his other married girlfriends. Comment about Jacques, is he also married? Has a ?steady girlfriend? If so, breaking the news to his wife or girlfriend sure can be appropriate. Like I said, I am a sucker of happier endings?????????.but if you do have another chapter in line that explains the breakup of their marriage, at least have them break up as friends. Perhaps after she learns about Jacques nature, she may also want revenge upon him for specifically going after her. Keep up the good work in any future story writing.

acgolfacgolfabout 20 years ago
For your future consideration.

I thought the writing and story telling was very well done and voted a 5 for each chapter. However, I join the others who have pointed out that she ran a very high risk of exposing herself and Bill to AIDS. As it turns out, her lover was indeed having sex with others who in turn could have been having sex with others. On that basis alone, my reaction would have been more decisive. Were she my wife she would have had one hour to clear out her personal belongings. During that hour I would be canceling all credit cards for which I would be held responsible for payments. I would remove 50% of any checking and savings accounts. Early Monday I would do the same with insurance policies etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beating a Dead Horse

I cannot say enough how I hate wimp/cuckold stories. This is not that. I appreciate stories like BBW that reveal a deep sense of betrayal on the part of the husband. One reader thought you left us hanging. I dont think you did; Bill's resolve seems pretty clear and I dont see him changing his mind about the divorce. Reunion? Maybe but sometimes what is left unsaid speaks the loudest. Many times when we try to add more to something complete, it comes undone.

Bravo!

Consonant Smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good...but will it follow up?

Okay, thus far it's been great. He hasn't wimped out and said, "Oh, yay, my wife loves getting fucked by other men. Hooray!" That's good. However, will he wimp out and take her back? The questions will have to be answered in a last chapter.

So far, it's been good. The husband displayed maturity by not immediately retaliating. He does not want to risk hurting their families that way. That's nice, and further displays how much of a little whore his wife was by showing what a good guy he is.

It's been pretty well written thus far. It's leading up to a good ending. The story has been pretty believable (especially the completely inane rationalizations of someone cheating on his/her spouse).

Good luck with the finale.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
to the reader who assumed

To the reader who assumed the couple had reconciled. This might not be the case. She may still be married, but in the process of being divorced. she may be telling her story while this is in process. No, i disagree about his being a wimp if he takes her back.

This story seems a lot like the movie with Richard Gere called "the unfaithful" the Frenchman in it was a rare book dealer. He too was seeing other women, and the cheating wife was supposed to be very much in love with her husband. As the slut in the story, she used the wrong person for analibi, and was caught up in a lie. Also, a co-worker of her husband saw the lovers at a place in a compromising situation. In the movie, the husband kills the lover (by accident), and gets away with it, except for a guilty conscience. Maybe this story will end that way too. I think i would cheer for Bill if this were to happen in the story.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hopefully a conclusion

Bill is a very mature man and he prove it in his response. I would hope that he does indeed get so revenge against Jacques, but in a fashion consistent with the mature attitue he's shown thus far.

Should Sarah have an STD it would certainly add a does of reality to this story. As far as their relationship goes a divorce with him as custodial parent and her with visitation would be most appropriate.

HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
nicely done!

Good job at conveying the feelings of the characters. As I too am a sucker for a happy ending it would be nice to see another chapter, to see them work on their feelings. Course with her lie like that at the end... Anyway, good stuff Andrew.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Caught in the act

I am a firm believer in reconciliation and keeping a marriage together, especially with children. (Those who have read my stories will remember that) But there must be some mitigating circumstance that justifies the cheater in what was done. Here the only circumstance is lust and lack of faithfulness. She has even lost what guilt she first had. The logical outcome of loss of guilt is the wife going looking for more nookie when this affair is over.

Should you add another chapter? If you have something else to say. The husband has all the data he needs before he walks in and finds his beloved contaminating his marital bed. She has no conscience at all.

I am put out that the husband is the one leaving the house over night. I wouldn't sleep in that bed either, but the wife is the one bringing this all on, she should be the one going.

What about the kid? That's the only reason I can see for trying to make a show of this marriage. The man is going to see Jacques member up her ass everytime he sees her naked, so there is a definite problem in having sexual relations.

In any case, a great story. If you have something else to say, do so. Don't continue it for the misguided belief any more concern should be wasted on this marriage because of the 15 year history she tossed. Didn't mean a damn thing to her.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To Continue or Not ?

Very nice story so far. I'm sure your giving 'Bill' some backbone has disappointed some folks who read this genre, but the rest of us appreciate how the story is playing out.

Should there be another chapter? I'm inclined to think so. 'Jacques,' being the cad he is, needs a lesson learned. Also, I think 'Sarah' should be made aware of how much he played her, and how she risked everything dear to her with such a contemptible person. Hell, for that matter, I think the other wives' affairs with him should be exposed as well.

'Sarah' rolled the dice with her marriage at stake. Maybe you'll somehow salvage it. I'm with "the Troubador"...I don't know how 'Bill' could ever be intimate with his wife without being haunted by the vision of her with her lover.

I'm not really a vindictive person, but I think 'Sarah' really has a debt to pay. Maybe she should be shamed in front of her family, and, perhaps even her child. "It was only sex" is the weakest argument she could have made...as if she couldn't have had sex with 'Bill'? And 'Jacques' definitely needs some retribution. Perhaps all the husbands whose wives cheated with him could get together and think of something.

Lastly, maybe the most powerful payback for 'Sarah' would be to see 'Bill' fall in love with another woman, and to see her take 'Sarah's' place in his and her daughter's lives.

Just some thoughts. If this is it, nice job; if there's more to come, looking forward to it.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 20 years ago
Well done

You told a hell of a story. Thanks for not doing the same old stereotype thats the usual on this catagory. If I had any negatives it's that you didn't let the Bill vent enough. The drama at the end was to short. Other than that well done.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Looks like you hit the jackpot Andrew

Great story about a non wimp husband.

I agree almost completely with Troubador - don't continue unless you truly intend to do so.

BUT Unlike Troubador I see no way this marriage can be salvaged. And, saving it 'for the child' is a stupid reason. The child is far better off in a home with one loving parent (and possibly a new spouse) than in a home where the parents have no respect for each other.

Children made to live through the hell of sparring parents who are doing it only 'because of the child' are more scarrred than could ever happen in a loving single parent family.

I have seen the result of this misguided reasoning far too many times(professionaly). It does not even deserve consideration.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

I think Bill is too much for Sara. He was a gentleman when he dealed the situation of his cheating wife.

I guess the story is as good as it is, but if you write more, I would love to read about Sara's feelings after the confrontation. Will she be sorry for the cheating bitch she was? Or is she sorry that her husband knows the truth?

In my opinion, she doesn't deserve reconciliation, but if she changes and fights for her husband's trust (which I guess is not gonna happen), I guess I will be happy too.

Cheers!

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Glad he's not a wimp.

I hope that he throws her out with nothing. He should take the child and tell her family friends and employer. This seems harsh but look how she betrayed him. No one believes that she really cared for him, she only wanted a meal ticket. Cheating once or twice could be forgiven for the childs sake and for the love that they experianced over the years. A ten month affair can never be forgiven. She would only find another lover after this affair ends. He also needs to get some sort of revenge on her lover.

This past week my wife and I saw a movie written by Stephen King called "Secret Window", it's a story that shows what happens to a husband(in this case) when he catches his spouce cheating and than she wants a divorce.

E-mail me if you want to know how the story ends and you don't have a chance to get out and see it.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
He knew how to win

Bill acted like a man in handling her and her lie. That chance of taking Jcques into her bedroom was a hell of a gamble, yet she took it and lost big time.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Bravo Bill

That husband Bill should have taken a bat acrosss both of them then pleaded insanity.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bill should have kicked Jaques skinny but all the

Naked. then ripped his clothes to shreads and let the bastard go with the idea of what an angry husband could do. As far as the bitch he should have thrown her naked out with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
stereotyped

Well written but, in reality, just a rehash of a plotline that has been done to death. Needs a new twist or it just sits with all the other stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bill has the "wimp" gene . . .

Weak-willed man, easy to disrespect, no wonder Sarah prefers Jacques . . .

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
feeling his cock push past my anal ring,

Filty! Stick wick in shit = 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER THE BEST

comes loneliness and ailienation from family. TK U MLJ LV NV

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
HUH???

I marvel at every author who tries this shit. "But the love I had for her all these years, a love that was now shattered, held me back." If the love was shattered, how the hell can it hold you back? Having been a husband who had a slut wife and was in the dark about it for years, I can tell you that when the love shatters, IT'S GONE! Finished. Non-existent.

This is always a cheap writers to trick to manufacture some sympathy and excuse for not doing what a man will do and that is wreak bloody vengeance!.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Why Do All These Wives...

Who would NEVER accept it if their husband had a lover and tried to say, "Honey, it's YOU I love, this was just sex," but would cut his balls off, think that that is a valid explanation for THEIR betrayal?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she cheats

he leaves. Jacques doesn't even get a swift kick on the backside as he goes out the door.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

there just seems to be some timeline issues in this story, jumping around leaving me slightly confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is one thing being reasonable but this guy is just unbelievable.

"The sound of her sobbing bothered me a bit as I walked out, but any guilt I felt was lessened by the hurt that had been building up until today."

She betrayed him for months, gave her lover her ass when she had always denied him, lied to his face even when caught and he was "bothered a bit" that she was sobbing.

What a wimp writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey anonymous, I hope it was just your poor literacy level....

And you did not really mean to insult the author instead of his protagonist.

You called the author a wimp writer. Did you mean he is a wimp because he created a character with some restraint and dignity? Really?

You don't have to break the glassblowers face and go to prison to get even with the MFer.

Thanks AP, great story so far. OldBearSwitch.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
What a large shaft!

Really the author has portrayed well the shock of having words converted into acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF...

He politely tells the asshole to leave? Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost didn't go in because he didn't want to interrupt their fuck.

WIMP. This story has to have been written by a semi-consenting cuckold.

Two stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How nice

If you're finished with my wife, please leave sir. I'm kind of upset, you see. So please.leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Far too kind.

He should have thrown the fucker out as he was and tossed his clothes out after him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everyone reacts to situations differently.

It's quite possible that Bill's shock had overridden his rage. I think that reaction is in the minority though. Jacques would have definitely been leaving my home through the plate glass window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Throwing the fucked out isn't nearly enough damage

Considering all the harm done. It's time for readers and writers to understand a contract, especially a holy one with vows, is not a trifling thing. As the old mantra goes,"kill them all and let God sort them out".

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Good riddance...

She thought she was above the law. Took your lover to your house, to your bed, the bed you share with your husband. This slut has no heart, no respect, and no scruples. He should have beaten both of then or at least him. But now she will have to pay. And why is it that the poor husband always moves to the hotel when he caught them in HIS house. He should have her move out. Stupid...

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a wimp cuckold. Where is his rage, the true rage any man would have in this situation, she’s just fucked him over and he’s worried about her and family’s feelings. Give me a break!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wargamer said it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this one just petered out.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dont know anything about the author "andrew no peter". Id bet julie andrews has bigger balls than this femboi, more brains too. sad ridiculous crap story and mc. rk

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

take her to cleaners , expose her cheating to everyone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous