All Comments on 'One April Evening'

by nymphe delphique

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 20 years ago
Hot and lyrical

I liked this one. I liked the language and imagery, which was fresh and descriptive and very lyrical. A lot of originality here, and a passion that really comes through. A simple story but told with a lot of heat and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot and lyrical...

Thank you, dr_mabeuse, for your compliments. I do write with passion... I am pleased that my raw emotion flows from my fingers to the keyboard and expresses what I feel. I appreciate your rating. *smiles*... and so will my Master.

Respectfully,

delphique

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hmm

All I could think about reading this... was all the times that I displeased a Master in the past. I guess it just rereminded me that I wasn't good enough.

However, I did enjoy it. Your words flowed nicely and I was impressed. I hope to read more from you.

Always, E

nymphe delphiquenymphe delphiqueabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you, E, for your compliment of my words.

Dearest E,

Actually, my Master is a very fine man, who takes very good Dominant care of me without the use of disciplinary measures. He possesses me completely, and I am a fortunate woman, indeed. Thank you for your kind compliments about my word weaving, though the content lacked its entire pleasure for you.

In sincerity,

delphique

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sensual and sweet!

I love it! It's a wonderful story! You're wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's so wonderful this story!

I love how sensual and romantic it is! I love your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous