All Comments on 'Chasing White Pussy'

by hr6183

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
it was alright

the only thing I though was wrong was when RJ forced Faith to go to her apt. but I guess it turned out to be alright in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I personally wouldn't engage in sexual trysts with black people. That's just my preference so don't call me racist. But i did enjoy this story and hope you continue with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

WHY would you put a comment like I wouldn't go with a black person then practically contradict yourself with but I liked the story, who needed to know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Cracker and honkie? That's racism.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 8 years ago
Intersting

I absolutely love reading all of your butch/femme stories. This story was particularly engaging:

1: Great job fleshing out your characters--not tmi but just enough.

2: Butch/Femme--who wouldn't love that?

3: Age difference. I love that you aren't afraid to "go there". I'm also glad you do REAL age difference stories (no bullshit involving a 35 year old with an 18-25 year old). No, you create some legit great age difference stories.

4: STONE BUTCHES---YES PLEASE!

Here are some things you should consider changing for next time:

1: PLEASE allow the femme to perform oral. Femmes can/will/do oral sex for their respective butches.

2: Not all older women (50 and up) have white and/or totally gray pubes. Frost on the bush can occur, but not necessarily to the extremes you write about. Trust me, I know.

3: Not all butches/stone butches "pack" or wear boxers.

A butch is not "like a man". My wife is a stone butch, but she is still a woman.

Great story! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG, HR, you're back!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!

I'd give my left arm for Stranded Chapter 3. Please????

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Ambivalent is how I feel about this story. There were many things I didn't like or agree with and one thing that stood out I liked, which was the sensual description of seduction and love making. It was a challenge to read through the "Ebonics" snd offensive stereotypical language and still try to keep in mind this person is 64 born in the height of racial tension and the fight for equality. As I said - conflicted. Perhaps reading another one of your stories will fair much better.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedalmost 8 years ago
She's Baaaaaaaack!

OK, I love this. I loved RJs passion and the ways he went about seducing and winning Faith. And the lovemaking was beautiful. And yes, the age difference was hot.

Please, Ma'am, can we have some more?

hr6183hr6183almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for all the comments, both positive and negative. I knew going in that this story wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea and I'm fine with that. My goals were to emphasize the differences in age, race, gender ID and culture and to write a better story overall. I'm satisfied with my results.

For anyone who didn't like the story because of the racial angle, see if my Stranded series might be more interesting for you. I don't believe that one is offensive.

I have a lot of half written stories that I've been working on but haven't been inspired to finish. One of them is another chapter in the Stranded series and another is a continuation of this story (early stages). No guaranteeing if and when these will be done, but stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist crap

My African loins? Bwahahaha!

hr6183hr6183almost 8 years agoAuthor
Uh huh

That's a brave statement from an "Anonymous" commenter. The title is called "Chasing White Pussy". Seems obvious that this story wasn't going to be politically correct. Feel free to write your own virtue signaling brand of erotica.

XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy story!

Again this author creates an intriguing Butch character. Race doesn't matter. It is the confidence (and swagger) of the Butch that makes this story interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Objective

Finish your stories Stranded and Chasing White Pussy as they are a pleasure to read and intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How faith felt

I would love to know how Faith felt the fist time, the first time she felt another clit on hers OMG. so wet not. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

I never thought we'd see another story from you. I hope you write more! This was excellently done. It isn't my favorite you've written, but it is definitely high quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

misogynistic butch, but its okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

So hot! I creamed myself reading it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally another one!

A great story, another masterpiece :) Keep up the good work, I would love to see how the story goes on, part 2 would be really nice :)

Darla7000Darla7000over 7 years ago
Just ... WOW !

Super, super sexy ! Simply wonderful story-telling. So real. I loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that was just too good

This had me sweating heavily I hope to see more stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Curious

Why do you never have the other girl reciprocate oral?

SecretRubySecretRubyalmost 4 years ago
Nut Buster

I absolutely love this story. It is beautifully written. My clit stayed hard and on edge from beginning to end. I give it 5 stars because I nutted so hard fantasizing about that big black juice clit ramming hard into that white ass. This is brilliant shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really enjoyed it

This popped up as a random story for me. I don't know how I missed it the first time around as I when I checked out your other stories I recognized many of them. I like how you gave you butch a deep background this time. However, the ebonics made the story difficult to read. I get what you were going for, but, while RJ may be uneducated she is hardly ignorant. The ebonics speaking style doesn't square with her character and thoughts. The other thing is common to all your stories, which I really do enjoy (especially Stranded). Without the femme reciprocating, the story may as well be in the straight section. There is nothing that suggests that Faith is interested in women at all. Same with the girl in Stranded. Maybe the promised continuations of these stories (although it has been four years) will have the young girl going down on the old butch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The silly porno-like title almost kept me from reading this story. Sounded like it'd be one of those "porn in written form" stories. Yet, it isn't. There is a story here with interesting characters.

Positives:

1) Fairly well-written.

2) Extreme age difference: very hot! Agee with another poster- glad the author "went there."

3) Aggressive butch "stalking" her femme "prey."- hot.

4) Getting a bit of RJ's background and knowing her thoughts.

5) Interracial with an attempt to really emphasize the racial difference. From the comments, a controversial choice with some offended that the author "went there." I wasn't. It's fun, and could have been emphasized even more. It's hinted RJ has a racial axe to grind, and that could have been more developed.

Negatives:

1) Too short. This author leaves you wanting a lot more from these characters, but there isn't more.

2) Very little sexual reciprocation on the part of the femme detracts from the sex scenes. Couldn't RJ be a bit more demanding from her sexual partner? She's so aggressive about everything else, but not about sex?

3) Faith being more "hard to get" would have added to the tension. Instead, she almost instantly transforms into a porno-nymph upon RJ making her first overt sexual move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 Ideas

Rj with Faith go on March Break vacation together with some strap on action in all positions

Libary Session

Spin Off Stories Ideas

Having her friend Yo take Faith while RJ is away on business , or Yo with the blonde series

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Sometimes an older experienced woman can do wonders for an inexperienced young girl to show her a great trip into the future of life’s experiences.

Thanks for this

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed. I love Butch-femme stories. The attraction of a confident Butch is irresistible to some femmes (me included). I love that you added the race perspective. Great story and I would love to see more!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous