All Comments on 'Me & Mom'

by gamma33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it is dam hot story

i have never read this type of story it is very hot i cummed whlile reading this story. reading this type of stories is far better than watching video clips or photos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mama's boy

Loved your story, I got so horny reading it I had to stroke myself off ! I came so good, pretending that I were you fucking your mom !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sex, wonderful Sex

I found this story exhilirating. Whether mom or just a woman, it creates a wonderful image in the mind. I have read it twice now and copied it to a Word document. I will use it as a preliminary to masturbate for a long time.

One of the best parts is when he shoots his jizz deep inside her. That feeling is absolutely incredible.

As an aside, using a Fleshlight to masturbate into makes the incredible feeling real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like To fuck My Mother Too!

Nothing like being a horny mother fucker is there and giving her some of her son's cum...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

lol wtf this is the worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great made me horny

Nice story very sexy can just imagine that for me bet thy got down to anal as well love to have been there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More details

Could have been more descriptive about jumping her bones and how it felt during the penetration. She hadn't had any sex for six months, that vagina must have been awfully tight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No beating around mom's bush.

I like how the story started in the present, then explained what happened the night before. There is nothing better than a lonely mom getting the good fucking she's really needed for so long. I'm sure Davey and his mom will be fucking like there's no tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh this is hot ugh

trainman45trainman45about 7 years ago
Me & Mom hot

Super hot hot story of a mom and her son together. hope there is another page to this story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu ema

Ema on kõige mõnusam nikkuda.Ma olen sellega juba ammu harjunud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love a vocal mom

I love hearing a mom show her pleasure vocally. Moaning, saying to fuck her, hearing her orgasm. It was hearing my mom having sex that made me want her. She has a great body for 38 with great tits. Not huge but more than a handful. Her nipples are almost always hard and poking out. She was at her dresser combing her hair in her bra and panties when I made my move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes Mom

Nice story, I am hard & that is how I rate literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of being in my mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure wish my mom had let me have her in this way. She teased me allowed me to spy on her use her panties look at her pics but never would do anything with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous