All Comments on 'Amnesia'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
I do

Know someone that this happened to that is. Very recently and to an old friend that I'd known since we were at university together 50 years ago. He apparently had an epileptic fit, but wasn't found for a couple of days, and when he eventually came round and we were able to understand him, he'd completely lost the last ten to fifteen years. Thought he was still married and still living in England, and knew nothing of his life or friends where he/we were now living. To begin with I was in fact the only person he recognised, and he had to relearn just about everything more recent. He could still read etc. but would think he was in Australia if he read a book about Australia for instance. He's now much better, though will never be fully well again. Your story nearly had me in tears at the beginning as it was so close to the reality, so well done. What was missed perhaps was the feelings of utter frustration that he felt at times, but also I'm pleased to say, the fun and laughter we enjoyed as we re-educated him. We soon found that the best way to react to the completely false things he said was to laugh, as he would laugh back with us. "I'm talking rubbish again, aren't I?" he'd often say. "Not more than usual," I'd reply, and we'd both burst into laughter. Thank you for this story. It sort of made my day.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The idea wasn't bad...but...

The idea wasn't bad...but the follow on had its good and bad moments...1st - As some comment said: the doctor thought it could be a stroke and didn't took him immediatly to a hospital? A stroke can be followed by another one stronger in the following days...2nd - The good idea turn out to be the way to fuck around without guilt!!! She was the one to confess through the story: "It was not the first time my body had betrayed my desire for Judy's hunk of a husband"!!!, then if she knew about his size she "would have been over to grab a share of it years ago"!!! 3rd - Then began the signs of disrespect for her husband (her friend was much more respectful, than she was): "How did you find Adam being so much smaller?"!!! He was just 1" smaller not 5 or 6!!! then: "I wondered how I'd ever survive with Adam's smaller cock once the weekend was over..."!!! and more: "Oh how I loved this man (the lover not the husband!!!!), I thought"!!! I think these parts were out of context in a story about the struggle of a wife to regain and recover her loved and loving husband!!! These parts go against her decision to not give up on her husband...So just 2* for the idea of the sudden "Amnesia"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Wasnt going to comment

but the comments surprised me with their mix of vitriol and applause, I dont know why anyone would be upset, it was a story. But I do think it was a bit of a leap from Adam's disability to her thinking with her twat-one week, two weeks, I mean people get sick all the time, or get deployed for military, and couples go months without sexual relations faithfully. I kept expecting a twist where Adam says "surprise, I always wanted to swing, this is how Marty and I got it to happen". But that didnt happen. I applaud your effort to explore this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure.

I am not sure if my comments are fair since I just skimmed after reading some of the comments. If this is not a fair summary please correct it. H has amnesia and is like a 5 year old. W is frustrated because she can't go even a few days without sex. She manipulates H to have sex with their best friends even though he has a child's emotions and mentality. Friend is well endowed and wife feels like sex with friend is better than with her husband and plans on keeping it up even after H recovers.

I hope I never have amnesia while I am married to this Wife.

anon.1

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
WELL, I LIKED IT!

Unlike others, I was never under the impression this was anything but a sexy story. Therefore, I wasn’t bothered by the technical points such as stroke treatment, and the like. Not having been looking for a ‘how to’ story on caring for an apparent stroke victim, I just read and enjoyed. Thankfully there was no humiliation of husband and all characters acted appropriately for this situation the author created. (Not saying it was a good real life situation, but it wasn’t meant to be, just like Annne McCaffery’s Pern books don’t display a world as we know it.)

You have more first rate stories than most of us, both writers and readers will ever dream about, so all I’m going to say is, “Thanks for the read”

Oh Yeah--5 stars for me!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
The Real Issue

Suppose you have a husband who is sexually mature but mentally a 5 year old. Do you give him a chance to mature mentally and then make up his own mind about swinging or do you set him up with your friend so you can fuck her husband's big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought

this was a really fucked up story and I loved it. 5*

Scorpius1945Scorpius1945almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you to all commentors

I have been interested to read all your comments and have replied individually to some, though obviously not the anonymous ones. Interestingly I find that your comments sometimes tell me more about yourself than about the story. I never take comments personally, especially abusive ones; you don't know me so why should I? The persona of the storyteller is as fictional as the stories themselves.

I reiterate - this story is a work of fiction, as have all my stories been so far. Just because you do not happen to agree with the premise on which the fiction is based or on the content that you read does not make it 'bad', just as your agreement does not make it 'good'. It is also certainly not a 'How to ...' story. From what I have read in your comments, some people seem to be very judgmental, but then I know that from real life so am not surprised.

My aim in writing a story is often to challenge readers. Negative comments are an indication that I am succeeding in that; positive comments indicate those who enjoy the challenge. In the challenge stakes, this one seems to be rating highly.

So, thanks everyone, keep reading and commenting and I'll do my best to keep writing challenging and erotic stories for you.

S

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
wrong and probably illegal

Having sex with someone that has the mental age equivalence of a 5 year old is taking advantage of the mentally disabled, nearly the same as child molestation.

A 5 year old can't give consent, they don't know what they are consenting to.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmabout 5 years ago
In the Jewish tradition the first prayer on waking is

I thank you - living Lord - for restoring my soul to me ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two major problems

One - who waits days to take someone with complete amesia for an MRI?

Two - men are onery by nature, he wouldnt have just done as he was told, sooner or later he would have been asking other women for fun

DWG05DWG05almost 4 years ago
What If?

Ok, just to play Devil's advocate, what if it had been the wife that got amnesia, and the husband shared her with the neighbor? Pretty sure somebody would have ended up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, taking advantage of someone with a very impaired world view... I wonder what would have happened if Adams amnesia had disappeared the same way it appeared.

Betraying someone who can't make decisions for themselves is way worse than just chatting.

Jail time for that one.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well written, but just did.not like it. It's not a swap if everyone isn't on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the three adults were all predators.

his wife couldn't jill-off for a few measely weeks? she had that little control? what a loser.

the only good thing is the husband wasn't brain-washed anymore to be, 'a husband'. that beast of burden simp that does literally everything for his wife. he now has THE SAME level of love for his wife that she has for him. he is, afterall, emotionally a five year old. and that's what a woman is. entitled and lacking empathy, only sympathy. i actually LOVED when he dismissed his wife to fuck judy. just left her there. a husband wouldn't do that, they'd feel guilt and maybe duty to make their wife feel special. but not five year old 'kidult'. he went with what he wanted. just like his slut wife took to marty.

he wont even grow to love his wife like he used to. she ruined his pair bonding. he'll appreciate her like a mentor. so while she thinks she's 'won' by fucking slightly bigger dick guy.....her hubby will most likely start hooking up with any cute adult woman with a willing hole. he doesn't have a concept of why fidelity matters. his wife sure didn't role model that for him. so she can't even be the one to teach him. kids pick up on double standards a lot quicker than adults.

since he preferred judy's sloppier cunt to hers, i can only imagine his wife is very inexperienced at sex. so he'll most likely hook up with plenty of other 'judys' going forward.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

A truly interesting premise. Which you seemed to handle with mixed results. It started off with a lack of attention to the medical emergency. First call should have been for emergency medical care. But your audience is expecting an erotic tale, so off you went. The wife starts out as a caring person yet turns into a slut looking to turn hubby into a fuck toy while sampling her neighbors big cock.

This story could have scored higher with a different erotic path, but 4 stars for story as played out.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

well written, but I thought It was terrible to be honest

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a truly repugnant story about the psychological and sexual abuse of a mentally impaired human being. The wife, Judy and Marty all belong in prison. The author's attitude toward the wife's behavior, obviously a literary work product of the mind in question, is deeply troubling and raises concern regarding the presence of a severe personality disorder.

Aej_1Aej_111 months ago

The story was good but the lecture at the end was totally unnecessary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous