All Comments on 'My Sister'

by Roslien21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GOOD

Good story keep making more ....I came all over the place after reading that

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Hot--and extremly exciting!

I cant wait for more from this gal! She writes both the man and womans point of view well! She knows how both respond and what they respond to--she certainly had me responding!

bmkramlichbmkramlichabout 20 years ago
nice writing

Excellent story , i hope you will continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ho hum

The writing was done well. However, this is the same sibling catches other sibling wacking off and they decide to have sex. It's not realistic. If you just wanted to write about fucking, it was okay. What makes the subject of incest interesting is the psychological torment of going against years of indoctrination that this is taboo. Then just one look causes all that to fall away. Where is the drama? That is why some of the better incest stories are the surprise or "I didn't realize it was you until it was too late" stories (read Magicwand), another is the "forced incest" (read Pas) etcetra. Your writing is good, just use the imagination with reality in context.

odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
Great

You have a wonderful way with words... keep it up... also enjoyed your other post...

x2ivx2ivover 16 years ago
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

That was one of the most sensually riveting stories I've read on Literotica that focused on two of my favorite fetishes, Oral Sex & Incest. You are an amazing writer - and your fantasies need to be shared with us readers hungry for lustful stories. Keep it up - don't stop them coming. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

to short and rushed no background about the characters and no plot build up this would have been better as part two or three out of five

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad

i think you rushed into the sex a little to fast. I find stories to be better that have background about them and who they are. and you cant just end one story with “We can do that and more if you’re up to it,”. because people will expect another one.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"My Sister:" - Eighteen Year Old Sister Tracy and Older Brother Trevor.

Pretty good story, for the amount of content that we are privvy to! A sister's blowjob of her older brother is not necessarily earth-shattering...unless it leads to further enchantment and involved minstrations of a blood-kin incestual nature. The basic act of a blowjob, usually preceded with sensual and romantic kissing foreplay, is certainly the basic introduction of any worthwhile affair amongst opposite gender siblings! A very good start, but there could have been more detailed introductions of the characters, their previous and ongoing interaction as siblings, and last but not least is more of their emotions and feelings, and asperations and plans for continuing their affair--love or not, romance or not, "engagement" of them and the direction of their affair, etc. The writing could use some "tune-up", the story could be longer and the affair could have progressed into further dimensions!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she's better then my girlfriend

she is much better then my girlfriend

brirob51brirob51over 5 years ago

I see the beginning of a series here and wish you would continue it.

swfb70swfb706 months ago

I loved it but since it has been over 19 years with no part 2 I guess we are just going to write part 2 in our own heads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous