All Comments on 'Hunny Eating Creampie'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was a very well written thoughtful piece. Thank you. I enjoy your writing because it allows me to get an understanding of topics from your perspective. Even if some of the things you and your husband do I would never want to participate in. I look forward to your next piece.

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliment

Oftentimes it is difficult to write from a perspective that you know will be opposed on a visceral level. Different strokes for different folks doesn't seem to apply to some people. Thank you for you kindness.

Deborah Sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my opinion

If the woman I'm with wants me to lick it out, then I will be the one putting it in.

Non-negotiable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What about your lovers creampie does your hubby eats it too?

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 8 years ago
I'm definitely a do'er

Excellent writing, as well as insightful, thanks. Yes, I am a do'er, I find it not only personally arousing, but like your husband, a compliment to the lady. If she is so inclined to accept and enjoy my juices she should never feel in any way that I think she has done something distasteful. I also kiss and share after a blowjob, and I expect her to kiss and share when I've gone down on her either before or after ejaculating.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 8 years ago
I should have said

Yes! Of course I would if it was her lover's creampie! Especially if she was still wanting more pleasure. Pleasing her is more important than pleasing me, always has been. That's the most sensual part of sex, knowing I've pleased her in any way that will bring her back for more!

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: Lovingeatingitall

Hear hear, love ya Do'ers ;-)

BillyglideBillyglidealmost 8 years ago
I enjoy hearing a woman's perspective

I have been a Never, then later a Tryer, which led me to being an avid Doer. I love knowing I'm doing something most guys won't do and my woman getting something most women don't get. I must admit my motivation isn't all about her orgasm, although she has her strongest ones when I eat her creampie. I love doing it! She has told her friends I eat creampie. They are jealous. I'm proud!

Thanks for the post, I loved it from your perspective.

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: BillyGlide

Greetings Billy,

Thank your for your kind words. Many men who are Do'ers began as Nevers or Try'ers. Almost any woman would appreciate having a nice, long lick after a hearty fuck. It is nice to know that you have validated my essay and please, keep on reading ;-)

Deborah Sue

pnkntnpnkntnalmost 8 years ago
Doe'r

Definrely a doer here....

but one thing i love to do afrerward is to kiss her deeply.

i love 4 sharing "Us" with her. sometimes she is recpetive and sometimes not.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 8 years ago

I am most definitely a "Do'er" too. I think MrsBiker always needs an orgasm if I've had one (or more). She occasionally wants me to just fill her up and then we snuggle off to sleep, only occasionally not often.

Great information for newbies to creampies!

BillyglideBillyglidealmost 8 years ago
I 'll definitely be reading your posts.

Please post more. Your perspective is invaluable. Sadly most women don't share their feelings. That leaves we poor lost men to fumble around trying to get a reaction. Sometimes it's the only way to tell if we are pleasing her. Your husband is a lucky man!

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: BillyGlide

Thanks again for the nice words. Something to keep in mind, I am NOT all women and my views on sexuality are NOT the same as all women's. That said, in this regard, I suspect that the majority of the ladies out there would appreciate it if, after her man ejaculates, he doesn't just roll over and fall asleep, thereby leaving her hanging ;-)

Deborah Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

My boyfriend was the first to eat my creampies and has had me hooked since. It turns me on so much and I cum very hard at the naughty thought of him enjoying both of us down there.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 7 years agoAuthor
To: Nice

That is exactly right. I had never even thought about it until my husband dived in. Now, I think about it all the time, and get wet in the process. It is definitely very erotic.

Deborah Sue

BillyglideBillyglideover 7 years ago
To Nice and Deborah Sue

Isn't it amazing how something we either never had thought of doing, or thought was "gross," can become so addicting and pleasurable for both the "Doer" and the "Doee." I think about it a lot too! A lot of "Nevers" are sure missing out, not to mention their poor neglected women.

Taboo2UTaboo2Uover 7 years ago
Great, pragmatic insight

Thank you for sharing a well written, logical perspective on a mild kink that adds a little naughty to intimate loving. Other than being messy,which is part of the fun, I enjoy occasionally pleasuring my wife by eating creampie as the dessert to sate our sexual appetites.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 7 years ago
Source

Thank you for the well thought out article. I noticed that it focussed on your man eating his own Creampie. As I think some men would agree our ardour is substantially reduced after ejaculation. While one hopefully has a man who continues to want to please his partner at this point, his own interest and appetite may wane. As a man comfortable with my wife's extra-marital sexual activities I found it more appealing to eat a Creampie supplied by another man the first few times. Rather than being on the post ejaculation downstroke in stimulation I was on the upstroke of seeing or knowing my wife just got fucked.

After that I became a do'er and admittedly a bit of an addict which my wife has now corrrected to a pleasing frequency for her.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
I've Always Loved It!

I've been eating the creamy pie since I was a teenage newbie. It wasn't usually right away, but later, when my lady and I were tuning up for round two. I loved eating her to get her going, and she loved it 'cause it got her off so well, so ... serendipity!

Her pussy hair might be all crusty, but so what? It was just our dried-up juices, after all. The taste was a bit more tangy and salty than the first go, but it was always yummy, and through the years I've only come across a couple of women who thought it was gross and stopped me from doing it.

Thanks for a fun little essay. Just do it, folks! Your lady will love it (at least most of them will), and so will you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Red wings

Not only did I enjoy a good Creampie, but also earned my "red wings" one night. Let me tell you that was wild, done in bondage but with pure love with an added golden shower to boot. She loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Had an older woman ..

I had one very special older woman I loved to lick and orgasm on my face. Mostly She would recline and I performed for her. She was married so we had short stints of sex. I thought I wanted a creampie but refused when she climbed on my face. I did alternate intercourse with oral service to keep her happy during our sessions. I even did her rectum. Sadly I had to end it, we just could not continue as she lived further away. She loved me and called once to tell me had a palsy that was killing her. We submissive and switch lovers just love to know women like us to be pleasure suppliers.

Older woman lover.

2bskimpy2bskimpyover 6 years ago
To swallow warm cum

I must say a very well written article.i have been with women that ask if I'M bisexual I like them know I'm not.im just trying to do what I can to keep together. Found out some were gross out, didn't like the ideal,and others were shy to try. As was said I found marry women ,mature women invited the ideal.i ask why got the reply been some time since they had the beautiful feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

For me it is very erotic to eat the pie. I love it, and love even the thought of doing it. But beyond that, it is really a gift to your lover too. My favorite, like yours deborahsue, is when she crawls up and “queens” me by lowering her hot juicy cum-filled cunt onto my face. She always has at least one and often multiple cums, or even a “status cum,” where she just keeps on cumming. And i’ll tell you this: if her other lovers don’t eat it, and you give her that, even once, you will own her heart forever, and those other guys will be nowhere.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Supplier and consumer

One aspect is missing in this otherwise well-written essay: It makes a huge difference whether a man eats his own creampie or one supplied by another lover.

In the former case the man is already sated, in the latter case he is super horny. Of course it is equally important whether or not the woman had an orgasm before the creampie is consumed.

So let's consider 4 cases:

1A: own creampie, woman didn't orgasm yet. In this case, the man should be willing to do whatever it takes to make the woman cum, no questions asked!

1B: own cream pie, both partners had orgasms. In this case, eating cream pie can be a token of respect and thankfulness, just like cuddling in the afterglow - or prelude to the next round ;-)

2A: other lover's creampie, woman didn't orgasm yet. In this case the creampie eater just takes over where the other lover has left off. Speaking for myself, I always aim to bring a woman to an oral orgasm before doing anything else. A creampie inside her would be just icing on the cake - literally.

2B: other lover's cream pie, woman orgasmed also. In this case, creampie eating is only in order if the woman demands it! Since the woman is already sated, eating her would be a selfless act, since there is less chance that the woman would invite the man to fuck her after he licked her - but one can always hope!

Disclaimer: Even if I say "should", I don't attempt to establish any general rules - just expressing my opinion.

KJackKJackabout 6 years ago
Definitely a Doer

Deborah, I am a doer. I always try to make sure she has orgasmed and then put my load in her, work my down body and partake of our juices. We make sure we kiss each other to share them. If she gives me a blowjob the same applies and she will share. It is a very intimate and sexy and sensual feeling we love to share. Great article

KJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Monogamous Perspective on Sex and Creampies

My wife and I have been together for approaching a quarter century. We are certainly not vanilla in our sex life. We have done about anything and everything a monogamous couple can do. We generally avoid extreme acts – no piss play, intentional scat or intentional period sex. Probably the most extreme and impromptu shocking thing that we ever did was her getting off while giving me an ATM blowjob. It happened after I got her off and fucked her and came inside her. Then, my cock regained its hardness. I began fucking her wet creampie from behind while alternatively lubing her ass with my creampied cock. Then I entered her ass. I was building a good rhythm when all of the sudden she pulled away, turned over and began sucking my cock with a vengeance. Suddenly she exploded in orgasm. The mental sensation of her orgasm and the combination her intermittent sucking and unintentional biting my cock caused my second load to build. While in her refractory period, she continued to gently lick and suck me not realizing my second load was building. Suddenly, I exploded in her mouth to her shock both in timing and quantity. We both had a “what just happened?” type moment each realizing that this would probably never happen again but being pleased that it did.

Generally, our creampies are limited to second and third fuckings. We love oral (alternating or 69) after I have creampied her. Occasionally, we have a “first round” creampie. We both love me getting her off orally and have discovered that alternating fucking and eating her is the best ticket to her orgasm. Fucking stimulates her clit and pussy making it easier to lick and suck her off. Recently, while I was alternating between fucking her and eating her, I thought about shooting a load inside her to eat. While fucking her, she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me deep inside her. My cock grew even more with the perspective of her wanting this as well. I fucked her deep even bottoming until I exploded deep inside her. I pulled my cum coated cock out drying it on her thighs. Then, I began working my mouth down kissing her tits, stomach, finally reaching her beautiful pussy.

To me, the hottest part of a creampie is the POV view that you get just before going down on it and this time was no exception. I then began licking and sucking her beautiful clit and lips. Cum ran down her ass which I used to lube and finger her ass. The combined sensation of me licking and sucking her creamy pussy while fingering her ass caused her to explode and squirt in orgasm which created an even bigger creampie.

We both love fucking a creampie so I do not eat most of the load. Instead, we save it until I regain a boner and plow into it balls deep. The sensation for me of fresh cum coating my dick and balls is exquisite. We love to alternatively fuck and suck our combined load and I almost always eat her to a second orgasm. We then fuck until the sensation of our combined load causes me to shoot inside her again. Occasionally, she pulls me from her creamy pussy and gives me a blowjob before I shoot.

That is our perspective on creampies. It would be great if more was written from a hot, sexy but monogamous perspective.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Definitely a doer

Thank you for giving us a woman's perspective on creampie eating. I love eating a creampie for my pleasure as well as hers. Many times I have cum before her and I will slide down her body and start eating her until she has her orgasm. I have also ate a creampie after another man has made love to her. Besides helping her reach an orgasm I feel like it is a way to show her you still love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good article

Enjoyed your writing. I’d like to be a “doer” but I find that I’m just an occasional “tryer”. I fantasize a lot about (read jack off) creampie eating but when the rubber hits the road I find that I’m not up to finishing the job very well or very often. Then, we both are disappointed. But, I will keep trying. I do find that when my wife comes home with a good story to accompany her creampie that I can enjoy it a lot more.

You have given me a lot to think about and I’ll be showing your story to my wife.

KRoyKRoyabout 4 years ago
Love Creampie

I love the taste of eating cum out of a pussy. I especially like it when it is eaten while hovering over my face. Awesome!!

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
GREAT Article!!!! THANKS!!!

I really enjoyed your article and appreciate your well written and honest perspective!

In my fantasies, I am a doer, but in reality, it never happens with my current wife. Unfortunately, she pretty much has little use for sex ... the fates are very cruel as she is a goddess in the looks and shape department.

With my first wife, we had an open relationship. Her thing was much younger guys (always of legal age) while she was in her 40’s. She would go out dancing, select a prospective younger guy in his 20’s and fuck his brains out. She would come home and tell me about how he had fucked her as she straddled my face letting me clean her out orally. I loved it. Since her guys were young, more often that not, she was filled to the brim! Unfortunately, on occasion, the guy’s cum just wasn’t palatable ... so most of it ended up on my chin. There were other guys that had cum that tasted amazing! I relished those nights eating my first wife’s cum deposits before we had sex. I seldom had the desire to eat my own cum after sex. So, I was in actuality an occasional doer of creampie eating depending on how her conquests tasted. I did enjoy kissing my wife after I came in her mouth though ... go figure?

With respect to the homosexuality question, I have always had bisexual tendencies/desires. Yes, I have enjoyed sucking cock on occasion ... getting it from the source can be very enjoyable. I loved it both inside (or on) my wife’s pussy as well as the wonderful feeling of a cock swelling inside my mouth as I was sucking on it and then ejaculating into my welcoming mouth. I didn’t swallow while sucking (don’t know why not, just never did) whereas I did swallow cum from my first wife’s pussy. My current wife knows about my bisexual desires, but she unfortunately abhors both my creampie and cocksucking desires, so I have not exercised either of them except in my fantasies since we have been married. Sigh ...

Thanks again for your great perspective on a subject that I had the opportunity to enjoy years ago! I look forward to reading more of your stories!

subhubby73subhubby73almost 4 years ago
Thank you for the stories.

I love Cleanup time and the taste of both of us. I regret never cleaning up someone else's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creamie

I love eating my wife after filling her full of cum and getting her to cum on my longue

I also love snowballs my wife will swallow but I prefer I when we kiss and share my cum with each other

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniabout 3 years ago

Creampie! My favorite fetish. Now, I have grown to crave it. Licking her coated lips, then sliding my tongue inside of her into a pool of warm cum is so effing hot! I eat my own cum whenever I get the chance. It is even hotter when it is someone else's cum. I have had the opportunity of a handful of 3somes. One of my favorites was a married couple. We had some good foreplay. As he was on his back, she mounted him. I came close to get a very close up view. Watching his nice cock slide into her was so nice to watch and drew me even closer. My tongue snaked out around his cock to touch her clit. He moaned when I did that. So, I pressed my tongue firmly against his shaft tasting her warm wetness. He moaned even louder. Then, it happened! I felt his cock pulse. pulse. pulse. OhMy, what a feeling! I kept my tongue right there and could visualize his warm cum jetting into her with each pulse. He began to soften and as he did, a bit of cum ran across my tongue. OhYum! He continued to shrink and finally fell out. I got a quick taste of he cock, but went right back to her cum-filled pussy. I got her to straddle my face. The taste was just so unbelievable. His sperm flowed easily into my mouth in that position. I drank it all. I so look forward to my next opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely sexy, brilliantly told. love your tone and word choices. more, more, please, more!

Triff50Triff50over 2 years ago

Excellent!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi well im definately a doer. The first time i licked a girl was after a party. Im always horny and if i dont have sex i masturbate a lot several times a day i cant help it. Anyway i was at a party in a friends house and was after one particular girl i was friends with that i knew was like me always horny and up for sex. She had a reputation but i didnt care as i had sex with her a few times already. I knew she would be there and saw her flirting with a guy and saw her dissapear out with him. I thought well im not having her tonight then. About an hour later i saw her again and no sign of him so i decided to go for it. We chatted and drank she was not drunk but merry but as i was driving i stayed from alcohol. Later she wanted to go and i offered her a lift and we went i was hard so hard and horny so went to a spot i had used before and we started on each other before long both naked and my cock being sucked. I needed to taste her pussy as i love going down on it and licking a bumhole as well. I manovered towards her pussy and she stopped sucking me and said dont please i asked why and she said just i kept trying and she kept saying dont i so wanted to lick her and told her i want to taste you so bad please. She told me she already had sex at the party and the guy id seen her with had cum in her pussy. I said im horny as hell and want to try anyway she said if your sure then. I went down and she smelled of sex but i couldnt stop and began licking and tounging her as i usually do. He juices flowed and she was loving it and i could taste it was different and thicker but i liked it. After a lot of licking sucking and fucking she was smiling and said it was the best night she has had. I told her i loved it too and she asked did i like the taste i said yes she asked would you do that again i replied yes id even do it after a guy cums in you and when he pulls out id go down on you. She said thats amazing i love that you would do that to me. Well i have licked her after i cum in her and on her and have licked her after other guys have had sex with her. I love the taste of a woman with a creampie if its mine or anothers i dont mind and i almost forgot i love white kissing or snowballing with her. Its an aquired taste one i enjoy a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good article, myself I love licking a creampie from my wife regardless if it’s mine or her lovers. There is nothing better than the taste of hot cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would be a tryer if she asked. Heck she tastes herself on my lips after eating her to orgasum. She kisses me after a BJ, though no snowballing or frenching. So why not? All my wife has to do is ask. I would.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I just can't do it when I'm the pie maker! I think I can before the pie is baked but noooo but I can, will, and do happily dine on her lover's cream with him watching and enjoy it very much! Weird?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite part is your favorite part:

“For me, my favorite way to have my husband enjoy a Creampie is to make him ejaculate while I'm on top…”. The rest of that paragraph after that one after that set me off instantly.

I’m going to have my wife read this review and my comments to see how she responds. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've always wanted to do this...right up to moment that I shot my load...then I wanted no part of it! I asked my wife to do this, but she always made the mistake of asking if I really wanted to right after I came...of course I said no! I even had her read the Lit story Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie to see that I really wanted to do it, but I had to have her to charge and force me and that I'd enjoy it. Well I finally convinced her to be a little Dom and to climb up and sit on my face after I came. At the moment of truth, I tried to back out, but she wouldn't let me. She sat on my face and rode me until she had a mind blowing orgasm. We both loved it and can't wait to try it again. One word of advice. The lubes out there don't taste good...make sure you get something that tastes good...we use caramel.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickabout 2 years ago

I would fall in the category of, I came, but she didn't. That definitely isn't fair to her. So, when that does happen, yes, I will kiss my way down to her pussy, and eat her out to orgasm. If the guy wants to cum, he should make sure she cums also. In my experience, it makes me hard again right away, so after she cums, we start making love right away again!

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 2 years ago

I am one who likes to OTHER mens cum out of their wives/girlfriends. I don't want to 'make' the creamier, I want to eat it. I could do it all day.

S

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Funny, cute, and to the point. I am a do'er, and always have been

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All positive reactions. Love a woman who wants it, enjoys it, and calls out..."More Please"!

Sadly, after "blue light" laser surgery all my ejaculations became retrograde so we were left with only the joy of the sex and the sweet nectar of my wife's come. But she's quite happy for me to keep searching...:)

Thanks for the essay. I never tire of this; it's the most intimate act a husband and wife can share and nothing expresses the "closeness" which arises from this most "giving" aspect of love better.

Keep writing. More please and thank you.

KinkynfitKinkynfitover 1 year ago

I have been with several women over the years who enjoy eating my creampie from other women’s pussy; having me finger my cum out of their pussy and feed it to them; have them squat over a glass and let my cum ooze into it and then taste/drink it or just feel my cum drip out of their pussy. But occasionally there have been one or two who loathed my cum dripping out of their pussy.

I have gone down on a few women after ejaculating inside their pussy to lick them to orgasm. I have tasted my cum dripping out but have never eaten it outright.

I get especially excited knowing that a submissive woman I am having sex with, has never done it before but is open to trying it because she knows how much it turns me on. And almost always, the woman loves it and wants it to happen more often. But that means less sex frequency and more goopy cum.

Anyway, great description!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Somewhere in America, it is etched in stone that sperm is toxic waste. I don't know where that is, exactly, but my first wife was a devout adherent. Thank God, my current wife has no such delusions. In fact, she refers to it as her Protein Shake.

I want to point out a major difference between Innies and outies in the creampie varients. Outies taste like pure sperm. I'm not a big fan. Innies are in actuality 'mixed fluids'. I absolutely love the taste of pussy. I generally eat her to 8-10 orgasms before I get down to coitus. (I'm small enough that I want a running start) She feels that Any sperm that's on the outside is wasted. I agree.

I capture every creampie I can then bring it up to kiss her with it. She swallows. We both love the taste of combined fluids.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To jsch1947,

Thanks for your comment. The 'cumkiss' thing might have to be my next essay as it is something that my husband and I both enjoy.

Deborah

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

I *love* broccoli!

I also love sperm. Like many men, my desire starts to fade as soon as I've cum. So I love to be “forced” to go down after the act. It not only gets me past any resistance I might have, but also feeds that submissive part of me.

Even more, I've always wanted to go down on a woman when she's full of someone else's cum. Yes, I'm bi, so of course that puts me in a different place than many of the men you're breaking about. But again (in this situation more than ever) to be “forced” feeds my craving for submission.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Notice, this is a totally different slant on eating Cream Pie.

First, I was loaned to a new all BLACK Sorority during my pledge week at my Sorority.

Since I was still a pledge I was instructed to obey their upper class mates every desire.

I ended up be introduced and instructed how to eat their BLACK just as I had eaten the upper Sorority sisters in mind.

I was sent over on a Wednesday night. I spent most of that Wednesday on my back with different BLACK members sitting on my face as I ate them out. It was quite an experience!

Thursday night they had a Sorority party. I was made to serve refreshments in an exposing outfit. They had invited numerous guys from a BLACK Fraternity. Most of them enjoyed taking liberties by feeling me up.

In no time, to me anyway, the guys had me stripped. There was sex going on all around me. I was layed on the carpet and found myself being raped by Four BLACK guys.

I was no longer a virgin anywhere! All my holes were taken! I had BLACK girls sitting 69 style on my face while guys fucked the BLACK members. Whenever one got through I had to eat the girls clean.

I was humiliated, felt ashamed and so embarrassed! The guys and gals took turns making me eat their extremely fresh creampies.

It went on until the early hours!

It was only later on that I realized that I had actually enjoyed most of my exciting experiences.

After that night I found out that I loved eating fresh BLACK creampie. I've been a lover of eating fresh BLACK cream pies ever since.

Orpheum69

Will527Will5277 months ago

This is fabulous! Written so well that I wish my wife was still alive to try it. She loved sitting on my face for orgasms and I always wondered what it would be like if she did so after I came inside her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Put me in the 'Do-er' camp. I go down on my wife after cumming in her more times than not when we have sex and she loves it. I absolutely love the taste of my own cum mixed with her delicious vaginal secretions. My favorite is when she is on top of me when I cum, and moves up to rub her pussy in my face. She has also had me lick it off her tits and feet after she or I jacks me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
517 Followers
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.