All Comments on 'Cheating Spouse'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
This is so bad it is hilarious

I have never before on Literotica said that a story was absolute nonsense. There is usually some redeeming feature in even the worst stories, but in this thesis I could find none.

The third paragraph proposes that so long as a wife can give a satisfactory blow job, she will be able to avoid divorce for her lifetime. This is followed by paragraph four which commences with "In the hands of an experienced woman, we men are very manipulative"

There's nothing like a manipulative man in the hands of an experienced woman.

One would think it could only get better from there.

But it didn't !

A definite five star masterpiece.

Lue

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 8 years ago
So bad it's funny

Look, I actually LIKE cuckold stories. But this thing, which purports to be an intelligent discussion, is absolutely clueless about relationships, sex... and human beings.

The very thought that a woman can keep her marriage completely and solely by giving good head is really funny. And of all the reasons to enjoy being cuckolded, "half is better than none" is just about the dumbest.

Hey, I think about sex as much as the next guy (which is quite a bit, thank you) and even I get my head out of my crotch on occasion. PLEASE leave your parents' basement and interact with some humans before writing another "how-to."

Sorry to be so negative, but I just can't think of anything positive to say on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I AM VERY MUCH INTO CHEATING WIFE STORIES. I AM 65+ AND HAVE BEEN WITH MY 2ND WIFE FOR 35 YEARS. I CHEATED ON BOTH WIVES AND WAS CAUGHT ONCE BY EACH.

Your essay is way too stereotipical. It does not reflect what happens to real people in real life.

In particular your essay fails to talk about what goes on in a voyeur husband's psyche when he is cheated on. He already has a very pronounced voyeur side, of which he need not be aware at all; it's been there all along but LATENT until a traumatic event brings it to the fore. His voyeur/cuck side renders him totally mesmerized unable to act the way he would under normal circumstances. If a friend of his was stealing his car, he would tell him, Pal, this car is mine. However, as to his wife, he lets a friend fuck her brains out.

Asking a voyeur/husband why he shares his wife is like asking a gay guy why he has sex with men when there is quite a few fuckable women he could ask out.

A VOYEUR/POTENTIAL CUCK HUSBAND NEEDS A CHEATING WIFE TO BE TRULY HAPPY.

A cheating wife gets exhibit extra sex appeal even in the eyes of a non-voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
maybe

It the wife whos husband gives two pumps and comes, she should suck him off more often?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so wifey has withdrawn since hubby has it twice a wk on the side

And she withdraws because he hops on and cums after 2 pokes?

1

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 7 years agoAuthor
Cuckold by the superior gender

When I first started dating my wife to be, she would masturbate me, telling me how handsome I was and how intelligent I was. It seemed that all of her masturbation sessions were spent in building up my ego and then she began telling me how much more happy she could make me if we were married.

She was telling me all of these things while she was masturbating me so she had my undivided attention. It was during one of these sessions that I proposed to her. A few months before we were to be married, it became obvious to me that we were not going to become a husband and wife but rather a wife and her cuckold.

No, I didn't want to become her cuckold. I wanted to get out of the relationship, to break off the engagement. I tried but I was too week to fight her and I succumbed to her pleasuring hand.

After we were married, she made me her cuckold. I protested my cuckolding but with each protest she masturbated me into submission and obedience until I accepted my fate.

gxnngxnnover 7 years ago
A Learner of English Says Thanks to You

I find it very efficient to learn about the culture of America by reading this essay. The expression "Wham Bam, thank you Mam" is unforgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The guy that fucked my wife

Wishes he had never met her. They worked at the same state agency, he lost his job and retirement benefits, his wife divorced him and got half of the assets, and a week after their divorce was final, she sent him.a videotape of she and.I.fucking in what had.been their marital bed. And my by then ex wife dumped him when it came.out that he had used his position to seduce, if you call it that, at least three other women. Be careful who it is you think you are cuckholding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

Where did that piece of shitty advice come from ?

I , for one would never live with myself doing what you're advocating . It would be a muder/suicide before I ever would live like that . P.C. no , truthful , very !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving advice for husbands...

Lap that seed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hahaha

Biggest troll story ever on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick!!!!

A real brain sick author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Turning Men Into Wimps

One of our biggest problems is the concept that masculinity is no longer required in a marriage. I have listened to some women, who though they also wanted to stay with their husbands, were with other men because they were "Alpha" males. So why would a wife who finds that attribute so attractive as to have sex with him, want her husband, that she loves and wishes to spend the rest of her life with, be a wimp? I can even understand, in certain circumstances, where the wife might need more, but even if the husband is okay with it, out of his deep love for her, she should have her physical needs met, take a shower and freshen up before she has her husband reclaim her. The idea of a "Mother/Son" thought process is insane and does not belong in the mind of a grown up man.

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Cart before the horse . . . cock

FIRST STORY: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me that she thought of suggesting an open marriage BEFORE she attempted to make him last longer and before she learned to give a proper blowjob? Sorry, no sale. My marriage ended long ago, and it was the most emotionally painful thing I've ever felt. I knew it devastated her too. Facing that, we tried everything we could think of, but in the end it wasn't enough to keep us together. Fucking others, while still married or divorced, is a last resort.

SECOND STORY: I have tried, I really have to understand the dynamic present in the cuckold relationship because it seems so alien to me. The more I understand about another person's situation, the less judgmental I become and the more likely I am to offer compassion rather than disdain.

My first response to the thought that my wife might seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere is to find where my deficiencies lie and become deficient no more. If I lacked stamina, cardio like a motherfucker. If I lack muscle, slam some weights. If I lacked sexual techniques, it's not like the Internet ran out of sex to talk about. The only thing I can't do is increase the size of my dick and if that's the last sticking point, I'll offer her the freedom to avoid the label 'adulteress' by agreeing to divorce and for not doing this behind my back, I will be so peaceful, mellow, and generous with her. Hell, I'd advise her from a man's perspective on whether a guy is good for her or should she dump that bitch. That feels right to me and I'd appreciate the hell out of her for that last bit of loyalty to me, her ex.

Then again, if I'm being the husband I'm supposed to be in the first place, I'd have seen the problems approaching and handled business BEFORE she got so frustrated. I'd do what I actually did after our divorce and made a good & decent man from the boy. I lived life in such a way that I command respect from those around me. I'd already cultivated being a man of integrity in every part of my life and it took time. I've learned the hard way that a woman can cheat on a man she loves, but she'll never dare cheat on a man she respects, or rather feels reverence for. If she thinks another man is an option to her happiness, she has lost respect for hubby already and it's nearly impossible to regain it for two reasons.

1) She can't believe you didn't see this coming & has a very painful memory reminding her of why she can't take you seriously. You'll need to overcome that and one reason it's tougher for you now is you've already got competition.

2) Even if she doesn't have a guy in the bullpen, guys can read her subconscious tells, giving away her near availabilty so those assholes start pouring on the charm and she likes it, always has. The difference now is she's more likely to put out to another because she doesn't resent him. You're reinventing yourself and while that's noble, the other guy(s) don't seem to need work AND never think they aren't putting you down so they can fuck her. To him/them, you are an obsticle. To her, you are damaged. That is my logical route, but to give in and accept the humiliation from BOTH of them?

Negative, not a mission priority.

Mr. Cuckoldguy, you hit the nail on the head and painted the kindest picture of this life I could've ever imagined and I thank you for it. You said that the wife now sees her hubby as more of a son than a husband and that took me way back.

I vividly remember hugging my mom soon after her & my dad had finished having sex, showered, & got dressed. She seemed happy & content, hugging me back, but even at 3 to 5 years of age, I knew she was still stuck on my father who'd just properly put the stones to her while all I could possibly offer came from a boy. I completely understand that now, I'm in my 50's, for christ sakes. At the time, however, it hurt and I resented them both. I knew she loved me, but she couldn't respect me as an equal; my position was lower than that of any other adult. I couldn't take that kind of demotion from a wife, not due to pride, but because she wouldn't see a husband when looking at me, but a boy. A man can call his wife his 'better half' as they are both adults, but a boy is incapable of being a husband and she's forced to asign husband status to a virtual stranger who did not respect her marriage enough, and by extension respect her enough, to keep that 'adulteress' title from being applied to her, where as I was willing to lose her to keep her from wearing that shame.

Perhaps there are successful cuckold relationships where everybody involved is recieving exactly what they want & need and if that's you or anyone else who reads this, great. May it continue to gratify you all. I've burried both my parents, made peace with no longer having them, and thanked my Maker I no longer needed them. I don't want a mommy, I want a wife and I sure as fuck do not want a co-husband. Sir, I've learned something today & you were responsible for that enlightenment. I'm grateful to you for sharing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, every single divorce I know about was due tot he wife cheating.

Sort of says it all.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Pure bullshit, at least what I read of it. When she came home freshly fucked and he ate her. Time to stop. You fuck what you eat, you don't eat what you fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MM would be proud. And thats not a compliment. Wimp loser stories are trash. Not even worth rating.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

The story is scored so low, we have to go right to the comments. Of course, coming from an author with a handle of CuckoldGuy could mean only one thing and the reason for the low score! Great system we have here. Thanks for the heads up people. No score, no nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell no. scratch that, A FU<<KEN HELL NO. i AM NOT INTO SHARING, AND NEVER WELL BE

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

Y’all must have some pretty potent recreational drugs in your part of the world. I might suggest that you partake a little less frequently though. It’s apparently affecting your grip on reality.

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

Ugh. Seriously, if the relationship is not exclusive and one party expects the damn vow to mean something, then why bother?

Both stories sound like an awful experience.

Maybe this should be read as a warning to never, ever agree to marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this guy has serious mental problems! One star, cause I couldn’t give it zero!

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

I believe what really miffs me about this little excerpt (and its sequel, if you were so lucky to not know if its existence) is this author’s insistence on pseudoscience. Women have higher sexual urges and require the ability to cheat? Your wife’s just brainwashed you, man. It saddens me that there are people like this, but to each their own, I suppose.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Once I comment on a story by this author and then it's good. Confucius is said to have once said, "when you recognize an idiot, then name him clearly and distinctly so that others are warned and he has the opportunity to turn back"! It doesn't matter if Confucius said it or not, I have implemented the truth of these words here! I warned and I gave the opportunity to turn back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Learn your lessons, be smart, divorce her and move on. Save you a lifetime of stress and pain.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Shouldn't this be in badly done Satire?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need to see a shrink. BADLY.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Written by someone with gender dysmorphia. How sad. I thought he/she was about to regale us with something approaching facts but instead we got an insight into his/her little mind - oh well, It takes all kinds...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1073 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories