All Comments on 'Give Me a Ginger!'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would have preferred it genderswapped but that was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gingers

Ever see the ginger guy with the reddish-blond chest hair? It's soft and much like a carpet feeling! Very sexy, and great to lose your fingers in the thatch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can somewhat relate to Holly!

I recently fucked a ginger and while he wasn't a college professor and we didn't go at on a desk, it was the best sex I had to date! Ladies, don't pass up these guys, they know what to do in bed, at least from my experience

Hope to see more about women and ginger guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know how I held my anger in long enough to finish this story.

This guy is a rapist. Despite the seeming willingness of the girl (after a while) he knew he had power over her and abused this power.

I am a retired college teacher (half my career at a JC and half at a University).

My career began in the early-80’s, so I saw far too much of this behaviour with my colleagues. While not anywhere near an Adonis, I had several opportunities to change grades for sexual favours. I never did.

I did, however, marry a former student. I had her in class as an undergraduate - a woman that I found immensely attractive. But I never made a move on her.

A few years later, after she obtained her terminal degree, I met her again at a conference. I was recently divorced and we began to see each other socially. And then intimately. I regularly thank the gods that I never saw her as a sexual conquest when she was too young to know the difference.

This guy is a rapist.

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

Wow , that was a very Hot Story. I guess it got into my head because of how much I Love BBW'S and SSBBW,S.

I can't wait to read the next part ! Thank you so much for writing it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous