All Comments on 'Grammatical Erotica Pt. 01-02'

by Sappholovers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Syndra LynnSyndra Lynnalmost 20 years ago
Your words fucking rock!

This was funny and informative. Better than some stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Erotica 201

A semester's worth of graduate level lectures crammed into this essay. Wonderful, succinct and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
what else do you do?

do you write anything else apart from your work on this site? your "grammatical erotica" is very cleverly written - if you aren't publishing work, you should definitely try. i take it you've had classical training? people like you are dangerous - you'd be an extremely effective public speaker. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Forward Flashback

Could be that the mists of time are but teary eyes of a seti-mental glory days tripper experiencing the onset of golden years. A very long line of ducks lined up(neatly) spiraling to infinity. It is good to feel the connection of the past to the future...thank -you.

Enough gushing mush.

It is always nice to have someone else parapharse things you have done. Faulkner and Hemmingway, loud and quite, soft and hard: how can one be defined without knowing the other? Ebb and flow of the light and dark contrast the basic simple overlaid by complex confusion invented by personal point of view. Words are notes ...music and stories grow the same way.

It has been a long strange trip. Puncuation is the polite thing to do. I still lie.....

between the ripped sheets of truth.

Do you think a being that creates great wonders in an universe were change is constant might use evolution ?

Thank-you. Peace ...dave.

TittyBear69TittyBear69over 10 years ago
Thanks Sappholovers,

Never really considered punctuation "sexy" before. It's just one of the tools I use (hopefully effectively!) to convey the steamy scenes in my head so others can enjoy them, including my hubby.

Thanks for reminding me that 'the devil is in the details' as well as the joy,

TittyBear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic source of information! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous