All Comments on 'Saturday Night Anal'

by vcsa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot story

Great story a shame that life can't imitate fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Great Start

You need to build your story. It was to short and you could have done a better job building the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Happy

sometimes a short story without the obligatory lines about "my 9 inch cock" and her 52 DDD breasts, is much more enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it too, short and to the point. My girlfriend Lorraine and I went through most of the things boyfriend and girlfriend do,kissing, touching, fingering, stroking, she even blew me in the car once but she didn't much like that. No fucking though, not before marriage, her rule, many was the time I went home with blue balls. We went to a friends wedding, Lorraine looked great, she was a country girl who had attended a religious school, dress not too short, pantyhose. After the bride and groom left, we went outside, we walked a bit around the grounds of the venue, we decided to go back past a long hedge and as we turned the corner we saw a couple on one of the 2 table and benches, she was bent over, her dress hitched up and he was fucking her from behind. It wasn't long before he pulled back, they quickly dressed and moved away. My cock had responded but Lorraine said take me home. In the car she removed her pantyhose and as I drove she put my left hand between her legs, her pussy was so wet, I ran my fingers along her slit and gently touched her clit causing her to close her legs as she orgasmed. She slumped back, then reached over and grabbed for my cock, taking it out and gently stroking it. We got to her parents place, they were out, she said come in, I went inside with her, quiet , but George her brother was out. Quickly, come in, I went to her bedroom, she sat on the bed and surprisingly reached for my cock and began sucking me, she stopped, I want you to put it in me, what, you know, I wasn't going to argue but because of her not before marriage rule I did not have condoms. I told her this and she surprisingly said, no not in my pussy,i need you in me, in my bottom. She rolled onto the bed and lifted her dress and lay on her front presenting her gorgeous bottom to me. I took my trousers off and lay on top of her my cock going to her very wet pussy, I moved it up against her anus which was also very wet and pushed gently against her and I felt her open, my cock entering her. She yelped, squeezed her anus which caused my cum to shoot into her ass. I heard her, don't move, then her ass opened more and with my cum as lubricant I slid all the way into her. The most exquisite feeling I had felt in my life, warm, tight around my cock I heard her do it so I began moving in her, she made strange noises as I fucked her and again I didn't last long, before I could feel my cum rising again and I heard her say now, oh big, now, now and I shot my second load into her as she bucked up and down. Throughout our married life, anal sex was always an integral part of our sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous