All Comments on 'Samantha's Plan Ch. 01'

by Mrswitch

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

An excellent start, i hope there are more chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start to an exciting story!

Please rush us Part Two as soon as you can! Five stars.

hermisterbaldwinhermisterbaldwinalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Do you have Mary's number? ;)

MrswitchMrswitchalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

I appreciate the positive feedback so far. Working on chapter 2 should be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Leave

I would find a way to dump the bitch, maybe drive the car off a bridhe or something

MrswitchMrswitchalmost 8 years agoAuthor
just a note

Before anyone writes me a email telling me how much of a feminist "Bitch" I am I would ask that you at least look at my profile and realize I am a man! lol Just to clarify my screenname means Mr Switch not Mrs witch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Would love a wife like that. Part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If she is caring this could be wonderful

If she is caring this could be wonderful - shared orgasms are a turn on supreme

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp or he/she is a frigid ugly old bag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but needs work...

Good story, but it needs some editing work, and better attention to details- punctuation, verb tenses and matching.

The dolt with the 'cuck' comment should go 'f' himself, there was nothing 'cucky' in this story...maybe we'll be lucky enough to see some in later installments. (And, maybe some control enforced with a device?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap by a pubescent idiot!!! MINUS 5*!!

You write a story without thinking about the comprehensiblity of your crap!!! When will it be possible that a therapist will infringe the law by useing mind control for the satisfaction of sexual desire??!!! She/he will be in prison faster as you can think!!

jleniljlenilover 7 years ago
very nice

I enjoyed your story. Keep them coming, Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a fantasy.

It's not meant to be analyzed for deep sociological meaning. It's not a feminist analysis of 21st century morals. It's wanking material. And very good wanking material in my opinion. Why get angry about someone else's fantasy? That's fucked up. Not the story. The story's fine. Damn fine. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap for the real perverts!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! She and the hypnotist are toast!! He goes to the police and the slut and her accomplice go to prison for a long time!!! Meanwhile the slut gets a divorce and the hypnotist gets sued! And with all the money he goes on with a very happy life!!! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its inly laughable crap!!! Only for the real pervert idiots!!!

rbw65Xrbw65Xalmost 4 years ago
Great Story of Wife in Charge

I love this story of the wife in charge. I especially like that he realizes he wants and asks for it. That is exactly how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He could totally trust his wife and then find out to his cost she didn't want him anymore. This is just a story and a fantasy and should stay like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see no problem with this aside from three things. First off, the hypnotist has no fucking morals and shouldn’t be trusted by anyone. That bullshit of you can’t be hypnotized into doing something you wouldn’t want to do just means that they change your mindset and you get the outcome you want because people can be convinced of most anything. Secondly, his wife did this without his knowledge and approval which means you cannot trust her since she lied and did this under the guise of helping you. Thirdly, his wife didn’t just limit it to sexual satisfaction but was actually able to make him do whatever she wanted by just uttering a phrase. If it was just so he could sexually last longer then the hypnosis would have been limited in its scope and ability to when they get sexual. If it was actually love and trust then they could have discussed the situation and found a hypnotist together that would allow him to get the help they would be looking for. Having her admit that she loved the power and might not be able to stop so this would essentially be permanent is frightening enough to make sure that I wouldn’t give her control again although what he forgets about their agreement is that all he has to do is make her angry and she could take control again and maybe even make you forget. I get that this is fiction and mostly masturbation material but if you are going to allow comments then sometimes I feel like venting. It might not really bother me at all and maybe I just had a bad day but once you write and post a story which allows comments, you become a target for negative criticism, anger induced rants and yes, even positive commentary about your abilities. You wrote a good story with some interesting thoughts and no doubt can possibly be based on some peoples real life aggravation revolving around someone’s lack of abilities in the sack so from that point of view, very well done story with good creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous