All Comments on 'My Life is You Ch. 02'

by mypussyandyours

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pet_tigresspet_tigressalmost 20 years ago
Much better but OUCH!

Now that's a much more informative chapter: just the way I like them.

But poor Dillon! Damn, that was harsh! Granted, you are the author and can say what happens and when, but oowwiiee. I want to find out what happens to Dillon, so please keep writing!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Oh. :'(

Guilt is a MF'er!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brad is a weak selfish prick. He sees the accident and Dillon’s injuries as his fault and thinks the best thing to do is abandon Dillon because he can’t handle the guilt. Adding a asshole decision on top of the wreck is somehow going to lessen his guilt? WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon from 5 months ago,

This is you yet again isn't it? Still not able to read the story and having a biased opinion, I see.

Comment on whatever is covered in the chapter. Brad did not declare that he's leaving in this chapter, and second of all, imagine being the one causing the crash and causing someone to go blind while you are unharmed. Of course it's technically a bit of him at fault here, way more on that other driver though.

Don't go WTF and full on drama queen when you kept showing over and over again that you suck at relating to the characters, and going stupidly judgemental over complicated situations like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon from 5 months ago,

I don't think it's as simple as that. Survivor guilt can wreck someone really badly, especially with how badly injured Dillon is. The timing is just not great but at the same time, we don't know anything on that period of coma.

If Brad is going extremely suicidal, stopping the relationship might be crucial. This is just a situation that is just harsh regardless on what they do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous