All Comments on 'The Field Trip Ch. 03'

by JollyCookie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GoodKittenGoodKittenalmost 8 years ago
You asked for ideas?

Hey JollyCookie! I loved your stories so far, if you're still planning on continuing and would still like some ideas I'd love to try to help you out. But that's only if you still want to, I'd hate to se this series die out! Thanks for the stories.

JollyCookieJollyCookiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
GoodKitten

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I would greatly appreciate your help. Any good ideas would be nice. Of course you will get credit. I also enjoy writing this series and don't really want to let it go. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think there are plenty of options...

Perhaps the principal was tied up in the closet watching everything.

Mr. Rayner could develop a whole system of competitions for his two girls.

Perhaps the girls have sisters,cousins, friends that could be seduced/forced (eg. each of you will bring me a pretty little toy to play with. The one who brings the prettiest will get to cum at the hands of the other's toy. The loser will be whipped by the winner's toy)

Are the girls on any sports teams that require motivation?

Have either of the girls been to any lingerie or adult stores?

Either way, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going

Love this series. Don't give up now. She's being slowly drawn into a world of intense and inevitable deprivation, and Mr Rayner won't stop. In time he will want to share her with his friends, male and female. Check out Fucking the School Slut series in GroupSex for ideas. It's pretty raw, lots of gangbanging, but maybe that's where you can take her too.

JollyCookieJollyCookiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks you!

Thanks for the great ideas. I will continue to write this and see where it leads.

ericrodman101ericrodman101almost 8 years ago
other stories worth checking

You should also check out the Katie Chronicles in group sex. Only two stories. Wish the writer had kept going. But great pieces on a school girl going bad. Love your work by the way. Can't wait to find out how Mr Rayner pegs her next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous