All Comments on 'Seven Days Ruined'

by LockedSissySubmissive

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome!

Great new stories! I love your writing style and very original. I do hope only ruined aren't his future allowed as what's in it for him to look forward to? Great job tho. 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A heartwarming story

I found this to be a nice little story. George seems to be a lucky guy, with a wife who is so attentive, and sharing... I hope we get to read more about them soon, and maybe about Elizabeth's adventures as well!

🔒

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 7 years ago
Nice Start

I think you wrote this very well. Granted, it's a simple "jack-off" piece, but that is what a lot of people both write and enjoy reading. So, you just have to ignore some folks who either don't share your interests...and choose to troll you (especially "anonymous critics". I hope you continue to explore both your fantasies and you writing. In fact, this could easily become a series where the characters go deeper and deeper into their discoveries. (I'll give it 5 stars to offset the uncalled for low one)

LockedSissySubmissiveLockedSissySubmissiveover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Many thanks to all that left positive feedback, it is very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but rhetoric and grammar were generally good.

Except for, ". . . a small puddle now circling it's base." The use of the apostrophe causs this clause in the sentence to mean, " . . . a small puddle now circling it is base." That of course makes no sense whatsoever, and causes the reader who has a 1968 vintage high school education to get completely distractrd trying to figure out what the hell you meant. (I no gen x an gen y n millenyls wil hav no idea wat i ment --sins they dont teach spelling in skools anymore, but for those of us who are literate, it really is jarring as hell!

onall4s2112onall4s2112almost 6 years ago
Fun...

Nice story. I wish my girlfriend was a little more like Sarah! :)

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
That was crap for the brain sick perverts!

How many people do you knot that are into the lifestyle FLM?? On, two, three???

And you idiot believe thats many?? Only some reader at that side applaude to your crap and you believe you gain a crowd?? Punchinello!!! You only write for some brain sick perverts!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's well written.

It's a torture story, about a woman who enjoys destroying her husbands dignity and sense of self, but it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good that, nice work, especially the final paragraph

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

Well written and interesting. I would like to see it continued with more and other humiliating scenarios. She could stop any sex with him and orgasm could only be from masturbating. If he is allowed to have sex with her it could be with a hollow strapon where all he feels is the inside of the strapon. He could be forced to hump her leg instead of entering her. She could berate him because his penis does not please her. etc. I write several stories along these lines so I can come up with mujltiple scenarios. I do love the humiliation side of it and I like the loving relationship without the threat of the cuckolding. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous